Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Will any of Red Team watch Debates tonight?

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,856 Times in 3,136 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    I believe there are some faster cars that are not in pole positions in this race, but they will catch up after a few laps to take the lead.
    I believe that all the cars have the same vital operating components (aka Marxism).

I just want to see common sense, fresh ideas, sensibility, sensitivity, respectability, accountability, amiability, civility, likeability, character, vision, honesty, integrity, problem-solving skills, cool headedness, cool-under-pressure, humor,
    intelligence, good manners, leadership skills, well studied, well informed, well-spoken, articulated, creativity!
    You're not going to see any of those things during a Democratic Primary Debate.

Because if any of the candidates only has one of these things, they have Donald Trump beat, because Donald Trump has not a single thing on my list of attributes I would look for in a president suitable for the office of the president of the United States.
    Most of the attributes you listed apply to President Trump.

So I intend to be taking notes.
    There's no need for that. The Communist Manifesto has already done the work for you.

I am open minded to every candidate at this moment! Show me something!
    The DNC doesn't give a damn about what you think. They (through their superdelegates) will choose the nominee that they want, hence why Bernie Sanders will never be the nominee...

I can tell you that I am very proud of all the Congressmen/women, governors, and mayors in the race, and I already appreciate the vital roles they play now.
    Good for you.

So even if they lose out in the presidential race, it's still a positive and a win/win deal for the Democrats- for them to continue in the strategic roles they serve in today.
    You don't win by losing... Losing is losing; losing is not winning.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I just posted this to Countryboy, I'll ask you the same question.

"Would you support a small Tax on 'Trading'? Let's say the typical Brokerage Fee of $4.95, was 'taxed' and it became $5.00 for a Trade. Would YOU be against THAT?
    (Probably wouldn't effect YOU much as a Trader, but WOULD effect the 'Machine Trading' that occurs hundreds of times a second)
    They dont pay per trade like retail does.
    But to answer your question, no. We are taxed enough already. We have a spending problem.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

I believe there are some faster cars that are not in pole positions in this race, but they will catch up after a few laps to take the lead.

I just want to see common sense, fresh ideas, sensibility, sensitivity, respectability, accountability, amiability, civility, likeability, character, vision, honesty, integrity, problem-solving skills, cool headedness, cool-under-pressure, humor,
    intelligence, good manners, leadership skills, well studied, well informed, well-spoken, articulated, and some creativity!

Because if any of the candidates only have one of these things, they have Donald Trump beat, because Donald Trump has not a single thing on my list of attributes I would look for in a president suitable for the office of the president of the United States.

So I intend to be taking notes. I am open minded to every candidate at this moment! Show me something!

I can tell you that I am very proud of all the Congressmen/women, governors, and mayors in the race, and I already appreciate the vital roles they play now.

So even if they lose out in the presidential race, it's still a positive and a win/win deal for the Democrats- for them to continue in the strategic roles they serve in today.

But I do honestly believe that our next president will be in the debates of tonight and tomorrow night!
    Fresh ideas? You mean like a carbon tax? Universal healthcare?

Yeah nobody has ever brought that up before.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You seem thoroughly 'conditioned'.
    No, I am simply anti-Marxism.

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

Naturally,... this isn't directed at Truth Detector.
    Not sure why anyone would watch them. With that many people on stage, each candidate might get 10 minutes... and you know they aren't likely to actually answer any questions.

With technology today, each candidate should simply have all their policy positions laid out (at least the ones most important to the country and to them) on a website (obviously most do). Then each can have podcasts answering questions on major policy positions.

All these negative ads are doing is pumping tons of money to the biased media (some left, some right... unfortunately very few neutral anymore).

It is not coincidence that the election cycle is almost two years now. Non stop revenue source for the media.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    Not sure why anyone would watch them. With that many people on stage, each candidate might get 10 minutes... and you know they aren't likely to actually answer any questions.

With technology today, each candidate should simply have all their policy positions laid out (at least the ones most important to the country and to them) on a website (obviously most do). Then each can have podcasts answering questions on major policy positions.

All these negative ads are doing is pumping tons of money to the biased media (some left, some right... unfortunately very few neutral anymore).

It is not coincidence that the election cycle is almost two years now. Non stop revenue source for the media.
    I agree with you about the "Non stop revenue source for the media".

It's a Horse Show, you get to look over the Candidates as they interact with other Candidates. You get to hear what each thinks is important and takes Priority.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

I agree with you about the "Non stop revenue source for the media".

It's a Horse Show, you get to look over the Candidates as they interact with other Candidates. You get to hear what each thinks is important and takes Priority.
    In a standard debate, yes. With that many on the stage... nope. Not going to learn anything of value.

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,631 Times in 9,299 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Way to early to watch this shit from either party.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Fresh ideas? You mean like a carbon tax? Universal healthcare?

Yeah nobody has ever brought that up before.
    I am stealing Donald Trump's standard response here- "Everything is on the table"!

Well, except I actually mean it! LOL!

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    In a standard debate, yes. With that many on the stage... nope. Not going to learn anything of value.
    Well, ... at least you have an open mind.

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    I believe that all the cars have the same vital operating components (aka Marxism).

You're not going to see any of those things during a Democratic Primary Debate.

Most of the attributes you listed apply to President Trump.

There's no need for that. The Communist Manifesto has already done the work for you.

The DNC doesn't give a damn about what you think. They (through their superdelegates) will choose the nominee that they want, hence why Bernie Sanders will never be the nominee...

Good for you.

You don't win by losing... Losing is losing; losing is not winning.
    You are jilted, tribal, extreme, obnoxious, self-important, judgemental, hypocritical, antagonistic, sarcastic, pessimistic, one-dimensional, insulting, foul, nasty, unpleasant, bad, ignorant, intolerant, disagreeable, horrid, horrible, dreadful, abominable, atrocious, offensive, obnoxious, odious, unsavory, repulsive, off-putting, repellent, revolting, repugnant, disgusting, distasteful, loathsome, hateful, nauseating, and sickening!

Did I leave anything out? LOL!

Typical Republican Donald Trump supporter huh?

So really, who cares what you think?

We are talking about Democrats now!

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

all the nut**bags on this forum will watch tonight and tomorrow will be like, "ahh man, we're fu@ked"

If I was you guy's I'd watch an oprah rerun or something, this is not going to be good
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Here, I found a preview of tonights debate for you
    enjoy
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

14. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are jilted, tribal, extreme, obnoxious, self-important, judgemental, hypocritical, antagonistic, sarcastic, pessimistic, one-dimensional, insulting, foul, nasty, unpleasant, bad, ignorant, intolerant, disagreeable, horrid, horrible, dreadful, abominable, atrocious, offensive, obnoxious, odious, unsavory, repulsive, off-putting, repellent, revolting, repugnant, disgusting, distasteful, loathsome, hateful, nauseating, and sickening!
    Wow, you must really despise me...

Did I leave anything out? LOL!
    Yes, you did actually. The English language is quite expansive...

Typical Republican Donald Trump supporter huh?
    I'm definitely supporting President Trump in the 2020 election cycle, if that's what you're asking...

So really, who cares what you think?
    Many people do.

We are talking about Democrats now!
    And the thread OP was asking if any "RED TEAM" would be watching the debates... I responded by saying no and provided my reasoning as to why. Then you gave your opinion about the candidate field, and I responded with mine. Do try to keep up with the conversation...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gfm7175 For This Post:

anonymoose (06-26-2019)

16. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    Wow, you must really despise me...

Yes, you did actually. The English language is quite expansive...

I'm definitely supporting President Trump in the 2020 election cycle, if that's what you're asking...

Many people do.

And the thread OP was asking if any "RED TEAM" would be watching the debates... I responded by saying no and provided my reasoning as to why. Then you gave your opinion about the candidate field, and I responded with mine. Do try to keep up with the conversation...
    Did you catch the part about I could care less about what you think as a Republican!

Perhaps I could have saved you some breath so you could go and blow up your Trump love doll or something.