Thread: Project Veritas Exposes Google Censorship

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Libs wanted to try and paint a $100,000 NDA payment as an "in kind campaign donation". How much of an in kind donation is Google giving Dems with this bullshit?
    Any law written in favor of a big business is worth trillions over time. Somehow that always works back to those that passed the laws and leave government.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Now you want to restrict free press, also? Which crimes were Republicans motivated to commit because of the news about Hillary's alien baby? Gossip rags have been around for many years and you think they just now are causing violence?

Could you provide a link for that 40 million claim?

What is your solution? A truth police to prohibit anything from being written which cannot be proven and might cause violence? Submit your posts to JPP and it might appear in seven years.

You are much too gullible to think people go around committing violence because of internet posts.
    Dude, you are just trying to argue!

If you don't see the danger in all of the Fake News being posted today, God Help you!

Responsible media outlets and Internet Sites can determine what is reckless and dangerous, and they certainly have the right as to what they want to allow and what they don't want to allow.

It has nothing to do with the first amendment.

It has to do with companies who want to be responsible with what is printed on their presses, airs on their channels, and displayed on their websites.

And thank God for responsible people.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,760 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Dude, you are just trying to argue!

If you don't see the danger in all of the Fake News being posted today, God Help you!

Responsible media outlets and Internet Sites can determine what is reckless and dangerous, and they certainly have the right as to what they want to allow and what they don't want to allow.

It has nothing to do with the first amendment.

It has to do with companies who want to be responsible with what is printed on their presses, airs on their channels, and displayed on their websites.

And thank God for responsible people.
    I completely agree that individual private companies can determine what they allow. But, what if they are like this forum and choose to allow anything and everything. Would you allow that?

Or, what if they are like the alien newspaper article you showed. They make their money with those stories and they have no interest in limiting them. What would you do about them?

There is currently one thread on JPP saying conservatives are domestic terrorists. What if somebody kills some conservatives to prevent their terrorism? Would you prevent thread knowing it might lead to violence?

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Any law written in favor of a big business is worth trillions over time. Somehow that always works back to those that passed the laws and leave government.
    I think it's past time to hit the reset button. The American people have become far too complacent. It is time to throw off these chains that bind us, again.
    Every life matters

5. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

Stretch (06-26-2019)

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I completely agree that individual private companies can determine what they allow. But, what if they are like this forum and choose to allow anything and everything. Would you allow that?

Or, what if they are like the alien newspaper article you showed. They make their money with those stories and they have no interest in limiting them. What would you do about them?

There is currently one thread on JPP saying conservatives are domestic terrorists. What if somebody kills some conservatives to prevent their terrorism? Would you prevent thread knowing it might lead to violence?
    Let me just say, right up front,thank you for an honest debate without insult.

I don't think anyone is trying to change our 1st amendment- except perhaps Donald Trump and his administration.

As I said before, I just appreciate the owners of media outlets that want to fact check everything and put out only responsible journalism.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-25-2019)

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,760 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Let me just say, right up front,thank you for an honest debate without insult.

I don't think anyone is trying to change our 1st amendment- except perhaps Donald Trump and his administration.

As I said before, I just appreciate the owners of media outlets that want to fact check everything and put out only responsible journalism.
    I agree as long as they are not biased in those assessments. But, I disagree that rhetoric is likely to make people commit crimes or that fact checking will prevent violence. I saw a post of yours claiming the Republicans are the "corrupt" party. That is as much of a lie as claiming the Democrats are the corrupt party--they both have been guilty of such conduct. Does that mean JPP should delete your comment because it is a lie and might cause people to go kill Republicans because they are corrupt?

9. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I agree as long as they are not biased in those assessments. But, I disagree that rhetoric is likely to make people commit crimes or that fact checking will prevent violence. I saw a post of yours claiming the Republicans are the "corrupt" party. That is as much of a lie as claiming the Democrats are the corrupt party--they both have been guilty of such conduct. Does that mean JPP should delete your comment because it is a lie and might cause people to go kill Republicans because they are corrupt?
    I would sure like to hear your idea of how the Democrats are a corrupt party. I am not saying the Democrats have never had scandal, but in comparison to the Cheating, lying, and coverups of this level- let's here what you have to say. Can you name a corrupt Democrat in office now?

And can you back it up with facts?

Name even one news story on CNN or MSNBC that has not been proven true by facts alone.

I am afraid you are pointing your finger in the wrong direction!

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    I think it's past time to hit the reset button. The American people have become far too complacent. It is time to throw off these chains that bind us, again.
    YES! Exactly!

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

This is fucked up. Big time!
    You ain't kiddin'...BIG LEAGUE!
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Just choose not to use those services and products you dislike. Think AOL.
    Google has their hand in everything right now. I've tried to find out how I can get a phone without them and also home internet.
    They're everywhere.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

This is fucked up. Big time!
    It's been going on for some time now. Have you noticed how limited some of the search results are? It's blatant to me. When I want to find certain things, like damning stories or articles about leftist politician, I use Duckduckgo.com to browse.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

Sailor (06-26-2019)

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    It's been going on for some time now. Have you noticed how limited some of the search results are? It's blatant to me. When I want to find certain things, like damning stories or articles about leftist politician, I use Duckduckgo.com to browse.
    Duckduckgo is awesome! That is all I ever use. Find anything!