Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    lessons were learned 150 years ago
    Doesn't seem like you learned anything.

You have a learning disability.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Again, you're not in the majority in Oregon, moron.

You're in the superminority.

Why do you think that is?
    as a Libertarian/constitutionalist, i'm ALWAYS in the minority, so your post is only showing the apathetic idiocy of the left and the right. why do you think that is?
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No rights are being trampled.

What happened is Conservatives lost all political power in the state because voters hate everything about you.

Listen to the voters.
    the voters do not have power to tell me my rights.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No they're not.

This argument is going to land your fat, stupid ass in jail.
    send bachelors and come heavily armed

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

your 'state power' loses at 4 to 1 numbers.
    Wait...you think you cousin-fuckers outnumber us 4-1?

So that's why Conservatives are in the superminority in Oregon? Because you outnumber us?

LOL!

Are you that stupid about numbers?

You didn't even win the popular vote in 2016.

You lost by 10,000,000 votes in the House and 20,000,000 votes in the senate in 2018.

The numbers are 4-1, but not in the direction you think.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

A few things:

1. Thanks for confirming that our military is nothing more that a welfare jobs program for bigoted racist underachievers and losers who couldn't cut it in the private sector.

2. If our military is full of these people, then that's all the more reason to dramatically slash that welfare program's budget and force entitled losers to get real jobs.
    It's always refreshing when leftists are honest about how they feel about the members of our military who have liberated more countries from tyranny than any other force in the world.

So to summarize; the military is full of bigoted racist underachievers and entitled losers. Check.

3. You're angry because the voters rejected you at the polls? Grow the fuck up and get over yourself, fragile snowflakes.

4. "Give us political power or we will act violently" is a threat when made after an election where the voters rejected everything you stand for in that state.

5. You don't scare me, and a Civil War with the Armchair Diabetes Brigade of the Chromosomal-ly Challenged would be over before it even starts because we simply just pull the plug on all your Rascal scooters.
    I find this statement rather ironic. The Conservatives here are fairly rational while you are ranting and lying like a lunatic. Seek mental health help. Seriously.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Earl (06-26-2019)

8. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Brown made violent threats to the governor and law enforcement in 2001?

Nope.

So you're lying.

Why are you lying to me?
    nice dodge LOL. your ability to jump to conclusions is only superceded by your lack of intelligence

9. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

how many law enforcement agents are there nationwide? under a million. how many gun owners at 3% of the population? 3 million. you lose again.
    You want to be a cop-killer.

All this talk from you about how the left wants to kill cops and here you are, proudly predicting you will kill the cops.

Here's the question: since you couldn't even get enough voters in OR to prevent Dems from achieving a supermajority there, what the fuck makes you think you can raise a militia of any significant size that can take on coordinated law enforcement and/or National Guard?

10. The Following User Groans At LV426 For This Awful Post:

Earl (06-26-2019)

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Wait...you think you cousin-fuckers outnumber us 4-1?

So that's why Conservatives are in the superminority in Oregon? Because you outnumber us?

LOL!

Are you that stupid about numbers?

You didn't even win the popular vote in 2016.

You lost by 10,000,000 votes in the House and 20,000,000 votes in the senate in 2018.

The numbers are 4-1, but not in the direction you think.
    are you stupid enough to believe that people who want to kill government agents won't come in from other states to support those in oregon?

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,669 Times in 17,927 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Four full state legislatures saw changes in their supermajority status—typically when one party controls either three-fifths or two-thirds of a chamber—as a result of the 2018 elections. Democrats attained supermajorities in three full state legislatures (both chambers)—California, Illinois, and Oregon.[1] This added to their existing four supermajorities, giving them seven total. Republicans, meanwhile, entered the night with 17 full state legislative supermajorities and lost one—North Carolina.”

There is that.

ballotpedia.com

13. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You want to be a cop-killer.
    a cop is nothing more than an armed government enforcement agent. he holds absolutely zero special significance or consideration, in my eyes. if they need to die, then they need to die.

14. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

don't care because in the event of civil war, political power kinda goes out the window.
    You want to start a Civil War because you don't have political power thanks to voters.

15. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    That loon is reliving his high school days.

“I don’t like you.” Lol

I am fairly new on this forum but it appears that you and your posts are well liked by the Conservatives...and by me.

Thanks.
    the conservatives on here like my posts, up until i start blowing their stupid positions away also. stay tuned, you'll see that both sides tend to hate me most of the time. and thank you.

16. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,669 Times in 17,927 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

“You want to be a cop-killer.”

This atrocity should be sent to the Smithsonian.

17. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

how so?
    You have armed drones, armored personnel carriers, automatic weapons?

You have tanks, helicopters, and track vehicles?

Cuz law enforcement does thanks to the War on Turr.