Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bernie Sanders.wants TOTAL BAILOUT for all 45 Million americans w student loan debt

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Default Bernie Sanders.wants TOTAL BAILOUT for all 45 Million americans w student loan debt

He wants to pay for it with a tax on all stock market trades which is not a bad idea since that would end all the high-frequency trading. But i would rather see that money spent on something else. Hell with these snowflakes and their useless degree in interpretive dance.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ber...ebt-in-america

june 24 2019 Bernie Sanders, the 2020 hopeful, is set to announce on Monday a policy proposal that would eliminate all $1.6 trillion of American student debt, according to a report.

The Democratic presidential candidate’s new proposal calls for the federal government to wipe clean the student debt held by 45 million Americans, including all private and graduate school debt, The Washington Post reported. The proposal package also includes making public universities, community colleges and trade schools tuition-free.

STUDENT LOANS ARE BIGGEST SOURCE OF PERSONAL DEBT IN US

Sanders reportedly plans to pay for the lofty proposal with a tax on Wall Street, which his campaign says will generate more than $2 trillion over 10 years. The tax would focus on financial transactions, the report said, such as a 0.5 percent tax on stock transactions and a 0.1 percent tax on bond
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Im envisioning a new stock market. Theyre looking for an excuse to get around the SEC as it is.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    He wants to pay for it with a tax on all stock market trades which is not a bad idea since that would end all the high-frequency trading. But i would rather see that money spent on something else. Hell with these snowflakes and their useless degree in interpretive dance.

you make it easy to make fun of you

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katzgar For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-24-2019), Rune (07-02-2019)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

The uneducated are eroding this country^^^^^^

There would be a 700% return on the money invested in free education.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

more free stuff!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Stretch (06-24-2019)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

And I'm opposed. But it certainly is not more outlandish than most all of the attn. seeking BS your Orange Fuhrer spouts out his bunghole 24/7

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

AT least Bernie didn't tell a bold face lie, AND SAY MEXICO WAS GOING TO PAY FOR IT!

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

At least Bernie didn't say, HE WAS GOING TO TAKE THE MONEY OUT OF THE MILITARY BUDGET TO PAY FOR IT!

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Bernie Sanders latches on to any gimmick he thinks will get people to support him, and like Trump, with no regard for whether or not it could actually ever pass Congress and become law or policy.

Total phony who helped get Trump elected for his own ends.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    AT least Bernie didn't tell a bold face lie, AND SAY MEXICO WAS GOING TO PAY FOR IT!
    TAlking about liars what president lied us into obamacare? "If you like your doctor..."
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

TAlking about liars what president lied us into obamacare? "If you like your doctor..."
    Dude, if that was the only lie Donald Trump lied about, I would see your side of things.

However since your president lies about everything every day, you would have to be an idiot to make a comparison between Donald Trump and Obama.

Let me just ask you, did you change your doctor during the Obama years? Why? And don't make some shit up! Let's see how honest you are!

And if that is the only lie you can come up with that Obama lied about according to YOU, then you are making a mountain out of a molehill.

Let me tell you, people are documenting each and every lie Donald Trump has told since day 1 in office, and backing it all up with true facts, and writing books documenting his daily lies.

I am sick and tired of you Obama hating motherfuckers! Kiss my ass you little whiny crybaby!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

Rune (07-02-2019)

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

so question. The rationale for this is because the people are unable to take part in the economy. Why stop at student loans though. Why not cancel cc debt and mortgages too?
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,597 Times in 1,209 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 96 Times in 94 Posts

I agree, take my student debt Bernie

Hell I pay it in taxes as well....

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Let me just ask you, did you change your doctor during the Obama years?
    And if that is the only lie you can come up with that Obama lied about according to YOU, then you are making a mountain out of a molehill.
    1. I don't have a doctor. Only idiots go to doctors

2. So now obama lying us into obamacare is a molehill of no importance??? HAHAHA

18. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    so question. The rationale for this is because the people are unable to take part in the economy. Why stop at student loans though. Why not cancel cc debt and mortgages too?
    No - the rationale for this is democrats are buying votes again. They do this all the time. They borrow money long term and give it to voters. The dems know when the loan comes due, they will be gone.