Members banned from this thread: Jarod, midcan5, christiefan915, Phantasmal, iolo, Poor Richard Saunders and JPF

Thread: Why would the democrat party think this is a good idea?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Default Why would the democrat party think this is a good idea?

So it seems just about every major democrat party candidate for President thinks "reparations" are a good idea right now. One has to ask why? When the democrat party has acknowledged that they have lost white middle class voters, why would they alienate them further by pushing a reparations agenda?

I can only think of one reason. The democrat party is losing black support to President Trump. Now, I don't think that 40% of blacks will vote for Trump. That is crazy talk. But, Trump doesn't need to get a whole lot of black support in the election to completely crush the democrat party. Trump pulled a much higher percentage of blacks in 2016 than Romney did and now with Trump's America first agenda, the blacks are some of the primary beneficiaries of this.

If Trump were to pull 10-15% of the black vote, the democrat party would have no chance of winning in 2020. ZERO. NADA

This is why I think they are throwing out this reparations red meat. They are desperate and they are trying to increase racial tensions to keep the blacks on the plantation.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

I really do astound myself sometimes. My political instincts are really unrivaled on JPP.

Today on Morning Shmo they brought on their ace in the hole race hustler Joy Reid and Eugene Robinson and did a whole 15 minute segment on how "mean" President Trump has been to blacks over the years. They are dredging up decades old lies to try to paint President Trump as a racist.

The democrat party must be seeing polling data showing them bleeding with blacks. Nothing is by accident in the Democrat Media Industrial Complex