Thread: The Only Unknown Assassin

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Default The Only Unknown Assassin

As usual, the clown is wrong:

“I think what’s happening now is, I think that Donald Trump may have reawakened sensibilities in this country to say, ‘Whoa, maybe we can do this now, just like our generation was awakened when Dr. King and Bobby Kennedy were assassinated,'” Biden said during an interview Saturday in South Carolina. “Our whole generation said I’m back in, man.”

He added: “These millennials — they get it.”

Biden Likens Cultural Effects Of Trump’s 2016 Victory To RFK’s Assassination
    Chris White
    Tech Reporter
    June 23, 2019 6:58 PM ET

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/23/b...on-black-vote/

NOTE: Talk about Huey Long’s assassination if you want to talk about unintended cultural effects. Had the Kingfish not been assassination FDR would not have gotten the Democrat Party’s nomination in 1940.

Enough “millennials” are learning hard facts from social media to put a big dent in the clown’s predicted awakening. If anything, young Americans want no part of anything Biden’s generation stood for. Televison made the RFK and King assassinations look like every American was up in arms. The fact is that both assassinations gave the parasite class (DEMOCRATS) talking points for decades. The cultural effects are nothing to brag about.

Political assassinations are stupid because everybody moves up a notch. Keep knocking off officeholders and replacements move on up ad infinitum. MLK was slightly different in that his assassination gave spiritual leaders more importance in and out of government than they deserve. The Chicago sewer rat was King’s legacy.

RFK was all but forgotten before the clown figured the corpse was good for a few votes. RFK will be entirely forgotten in a few more years. Not so with JFK. Dead presidents tend to last a bit longer than lesser lights.

Assassination is a painful way to be remembered. Abe Lincoln’s assassination in 1865 is fading along with thousands of forgotten political snuff jobs. Based on Lincoln’s durability I doubt if JFK’s assassination will be remembered longer than a century or two; certainly not as long Julius Caesar’s sudden departure (100 - 44 BC). Notice that Shakespeare gave Big Julie’s staying power a helping hand.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...57#post2772857

With the exception of JFK the identity of every assassin is known. I do not know the name of who shot JFK but in my opinion I can tell you who killed JFK and why. Everything I said on other message boards is not a conspiracy theory. I simply laid out how I arrived at my opinion and interpretation about an event that is rapidly fading into history.

Let me begin with a departed friend of mine, Eugene, the most politically astute person I ever knew.

Gene and I sailed together on two ships. The first one was in late 1961 or early 1962. That ship, a break/bulk freighter, was on a scheduled run that seamen called the “jungle run” because it went to some gawd-awful ports in the Orient. Saigon was one of the better ports of call.

After the ship docked in Saigon, Gene and I went ashore for a few hours. Everything was normal. The next morning we decided to go uptown again. As soon as we got there it looked like we were walking around a U.S. Army post. American Soldiers were everywhere. We soon found out that a troop ship had arrive the night before. If I remember correctly, we were told that 3,000 troops arrived the night before. Naturally, Gene and I discussed the implications after we settled down with cold beers in the Majestic Hotel:

Gene accurately detailed the coming Vietnam War. I distinctly remember him analyzing Dien Bien Phu:

We were not engaging in crystal ball gazing or Monday morning quarter backing. Gene blamed President Eisenhower for not helping the French hang on to Vietnam as he detailed what was coming.

Now lets move to November 1, 1963. As fate would have it Gene and I found ourselves on a ship docking in Saigon. Only this time all hell broke loose:

Following the overthrow of his government by South Vietnamese military forces the day before, President Ngo Dinh Diem and his brother are captured and killed by a group of soldiers. The death of Diem caused celebration among many people in South Vietnam, but also lead to political chaos in the nation. The United States subsequently became more heavily involved in Vietnam as it tried to stabilize the South Vietnamese government and beat back the communist rebels that were becoming an increasingly powerful threat. While the United States publicly disclaimed any knowledge of or participation in the planning of the coup that overthrew Diem, it was later revealed that American officials met with the generals who organized the plot and gave them encouragement to go through with their plans. Quite simply, Diem was perceived as an impediment to the accomplishment of U.S. goals in Southeast Asia. His increasingly dictatorial rule only succeeded in alienating most of the South Vietnamese people, and his brutal repression of protests led by Buddhist monks during the summer of 1963 convinced many American officials that the time had come for Diem to go. Three weeks later, an assassin shot President Kennedy. By then, the United States was more heavily involved in the South Vietnamese quagmire than ever. Its participation in the overthrow of the Diem regime signaled a growing impatience with South Vietnamese management of the war. From this point on, the United States moved step by step to become more directly and heavily involved in the fight against the communist rebels.

This Day in HIstory: Nov 02 1963
    Ngo Dinh Diem assassinated in South Vietnam

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-h...-south-vietnam

Being somewhat foolish, Gene and I went uptown to see what was going on. Before long we once again settled down in the Majestic Hotel. Gene covered much of what we talked on our previous trip to Saigon adding “Now it begins.”

The long voyage home

Sailing from Saigon to the West Coast usually took about 18 days depending upon the weather. On November 23, 1963 the ship was a few hours out of San Pedro, California. Gene and I were working on deck preparing for port when someone came out and told us JFK had been assassinated.

After finishing work we went to the sailor’s mess room and listened to the radio that was blanketed with the event in Dallas. Lee Harvey Oswald was still unknown in those early reports. It did not matter. The first thought that came to our minds was that a Catholic South Vietnamese hit squad had assassinated JFK as revenge for Ngo Dinh Diem’s assassination.

Ngo Dinh Diem was a Catholic killed by Buddhist officers who had no reason to kill JFK for ordering Diem’s murder.

President Kennedy (not wanting to be a one term President) ordered Diem to let up on the persecutions . . . but he refused. World opinion forced Kennedy to choose between his church and his political career and his decision cost him his life.
    Finally the order went forth for Diem's removal and Buddhist Officers dragged him from the church and riddled him with bullets. This occurred on Nov. 2, 1963.

Assassination of President Kennedy — Solved at Last!!

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...on_kennedy.htm

Subsequent events never changed our minds. The coverup tells the story after you eliminate every theory. Of all the theories —— blaming Lee Harvey Oswald is the most improbable:

Both McCone and the commission concluded that Lee Harvey Oswald (center) was a 'lone gunman' who killed Kennedy

Let me repeat. I am stating my opinion and interpretation. I offer no theory for discussion.

The U.S. government needed the South Vietnamese, a Buddhist country governed by Catholics, as willing allies in the coming war against Communist expansion in SE Asia. The American people never would have fought for the South if the Vietnamese got caught killing an American president.

You can find a piss pot full of interpretations for the JFK assassination. Everything from Oswald, to the CIA, to the Catholic Church, to the mafia. Every theory, and some I probably never heard about, is down by the head with true believers. Examine them one by one and you will not find this one:

Liberals will never admit that a simple act of revenge killed their beloved JFK for something he did. Everybody else spent all of their energies looking for a grand conspiracy instead of considering a simple act of revenge carried out by a few bitter South Vietnamese Catholics.

Here is one observation about the Vietnam War itself. It was as necessary as the Korean War. Had the U.S.A. and its allies defeated Communism militarily during the Cold War, the war against Islam would be a pushover today instead of America facing two enemies sworn to destroy this country. Specifically, Korea and Vietnam would be this country’s allies on China’s border instead of two full-fledged enemy Communist countries.

Finally, the Dragon Lady was not in Vietnam when her husband and brother-in-law were murdered. Had she been in Saigon on that fateful day she surely would have been killed. Sly comments she made years after 1963 convinced me that she at least knew why JFK was assassinated. These articles will remind interested readers of who she was.

During her 1963 U.S. speaking tour, she accused the United States of being soft on communism and presented herself as the victim. She complained that the Kennedy White House, which did not acknowledge her visit, could have shown her “more courtesy.” She made several high-profile appearances, including an interview on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” She said America wasn’t as anti-communist as Vietnam and had given in to liberalism, which in her view meant they were, “not red yet, but they are pink.”

The Washington Post described her during her visit as “petite, quick-witted” and remarked on her “long, sharpened red fingernails detracting somewhat from her posture of defenselessness.”

‘The Dragon Lady’: How Madame Nhu helped escalate the Vietnam War
    By Colby Itkowitz
    September 26

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.23233a810c59

XXXXX

Madame Nhu listened helplessly to the details of the crisis thousands of miles away. She wrote, “If only I had been there,” again and again in her memoir. She told herself that she would have prevented the regime from falling, as she had in 1955, 1960 and again in 1962. She believed this time her absence had fatally weakened the Ngo regime.

Assassination, Coup and Madame Nhu
    By Monique Brinson Demery
    7/10/2017 • Vietnam Magazine

http://www.historynet.com/assassinat...madame-nhu.htm
    Last edited by Flanders; 06-24-2019 at 11:35 AM.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    Madame Nhu listened helplessly to the details of the crisis thousands of miles away. She wrote, “If only I had been there,” again and again in her memoir. She told herself that she would have prevented the regime from falling, as she had in 1955, 1960 and again in 1962. She believed this time her absence had fatally weakened the Ngo regime.

Democrat gun-grabbers are determined to disarm American women. I would like to see them try to disarm women like the Dragon Lady:
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

was just thinking 🤔 about Huey Long and knowing what I've learned since awakening 16 months ago I was thinking 🤔 FDR must have had him done in. Considering the sickest most nefarious dare I say communist practices of fear. I had to register here to say 💭 thanks go you. I will visit back, I'm guessing you probably have seen this

I tried to link 🔗 you to James Perloff on War and Deception. Found on youtube / . I'M Guessing u know about perloff.
    I wasn't allowed as I'm new
    Thanks again

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ThaMirror11 For This Post:

Flanders (06-26-2019)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

It allowed me. Sorry for seemingly tripping over myself, it's always great to find places and people who think for themselves. Peace Flanders

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ThaMirror11 For This Post:

Flanders (06-26-2019)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

As usual, the clown is wrong:

“I think what’s happening now is, I think that Donald Trump may have reawakened sensibilities in this country to say, ‘Whoa, maybe we can do this now, just like our generation was awakened when Dr. King and Bobby Kennedy were assassinated,'” Biden said during an interview Saturday in South Carolina. “Our whole generation said I’m back in, man.”

He added: “These millennials — they get it.”

Biden Likens Cultural Effects Of Trump’s 2016 Victory To RFK’s Assassination
    Chris White
    Tech Reporter
    June 23, 2019 6:58 PM ET

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/23/b...on-black-vote/

NOTE: Talk about Huey Long’s assassination if you want to talk about unintended cultural effects. Had the Kingfish not been assassination FDR would not have gotten the Democrat Party’s nomination in 1940.

Enough “millennials” are learning hard facts from social media to put a big dent in the clown’s predicted awakening. If anything, young Americans want no part of anything Biden’s generation stood for. Televison made the RFK and King assassinations look like every American was up in arms. The fact is that both assassinations gave the parasite class (DEMOCRATS) talking points for decades. The cultural effects are nothing to brag about.

Political assassinations are stupid because everybody moves up a notch. Keep knocking off officeholders and replacements move on up ad infinitum. MLK was slightly different in that his assassination gave spiritual leaders more importance in and out of government than they deserve. The Chicago sewer rat was King’s legacy.

RFK was all but forgotten before the clown figured the corpse was good for a few votes. RFK will be entirely forgotten in a few more years. Not so with JFK. Dead presidents tend to last a bit longer than lesser lights.

Assassination is a painful way to be remembered. Abe Lincoln’s assassination in 1865 is fading along with thousands of forgotten political snuff jobs. Based on Lincoln’s durability I doubt if JFK’s assassination will be remembered longer than a century or two; certainly not as long Julius Caesar’s sudden departure (100 - 44 BC). Notice that Shakespeare gave Big Julie’s staying power a helping hand.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...57#post2772857

With the exception of JFK the identity of every assassin is known. I do not know the name of who shot JFK but in my opinion I can tell you who killed JFK and why. Everything I said on other message boards is not a conspiracy theory. I simply laid out how I arrived at my opinion and interpretation about an event that is rapidly fading into history.

Let me begin with a departed friend of mine, Eugene, the most politically astute person I ever knew.

Gene and I sailed together on two ships. The first one was in late 1961 or early 1962. That ship, a break/bulk freighter, was on a scheduled run that seamen called the “jungle run” because it went to some gawd-awful ports in the Orient. Saigon was one of the better ports of call.

After the ship docked in Saigon, Gene and I went ashore for a few hours. Everything was normal. The next morning we decided to go uptown again. As soon as we got there it looked like we were walking around a U.S. Army post. American Soldiers were everywhere. We soon found out that a troop ship had arrive the night before. If I remember correctly, we were told that 3,000 troops arrived the night before. Naturally, Gene and I discussed the implications after we settled down with cold beers in the Majestic Hotel:

Gene accurately detailed the coming Vietnam War. I distinctly remember him analyzing Dien Bien Phu:

We were not engaging in crystal ball gazing or Monday morning quarter backing. Gene blamed President Eisenhower for not helping the French hang on to Vietnam as he detailed what was coming.

Now lets move to November 1, 1963. As fate would have it Gene and I found ourselves on a ship docking in Saigon. Only this time all hell broke loose:

Following the overthrow of his government by South Vietnamese military forces the day before, President Ngo Dinh Diem and his brother are captured and killed by a group of soldiers. The death of Diem caused celebration among many people in South Vietnam, but also lead to political chaos in the nation. The United States subsequently became more heavily involved in Vietnam as it tried to stabilize the South Vietnamese government and beat back the communist rebels that were becoming an increasingly powerful threat. While the United States publicly disclaimed any knowledge of or participation in the planning of the coup that overthrew Diem, it was later revealed that American officials met with the generals who organized the plot and gave them encouragement to go through with their plans. Quite simply, Diem was perceived as an impediment to the accomplishment of U.S. goals in Southeast Asia. His increasingly dictatorial rule only succeeded in alienating most of the South Vietnamese people, and his brutal repression of protests led by Buddhist monks during the summer of 1963 convinced many American officials that the time had come for Diem to go. Three weeks later, an assassin shot President Kennedy. By then, the United States was more heavily involved in the South Vietnamese quagmire than ever. Its participation in the overthrow of the Diem regime signaled a growing impatience with South Vietnamese management of the war. From this point on, the United States moved step by step to become more directly and heavily involved in the fight against the communist rebels.

This Day in HIstory: Nov 02 1963
    Ngo Dinh Diem assassinated in South Vietnam

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-h...-south-vietnam

Being somewhat foolish, Gene and I went uptown to see what was going on. Before long we once again settled down in the Majestic Hotel. Gene covered much of what we talked on our previous trip to Saigon adding “Now it begins.”

The long voyage home

Sailing from Saigon to the West Coast usually took about 18 days depending upon the weather. On November 23, 1963 the ship was a few hours out of San Pedro, California. Gene and I were working on deck preparing for port when someone came out and told us JFK had been assassinated.

After finishing work we went to the sailor’s mess room and listened to the radio that was blanketed with the event in Dallas. Lee Harvey Oswald was still unknown in those early reports. It did not matter. The first thought that came to our minds was that a Catholic South Vietnamese hit squad had assassinated JFK as revenge for Ngo Dinh Diem’s assassination.

Ngo Dinh Diem was a Catholic killed by Buddhist officers who had no reason to kill JFK for ordering Diem’s murder.

President Kennedy (not wanting to be a one term President) ordered Diem to let up on the persecutions . . . but he refused. World opinion forced Kennedy to choose between his church and his political career and his decision cost him his life.
    Finally the order went forth for Diem's removal and Buddhist Officers dragged him from the church and riddled him with bullets. This occurred on Nov. 2, 1963.

Assassination of President Kennedy — Solved at Last!!

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...on_kennedy.htm

Subsequent events never changed our minds. The coverup tells the story after you eliminate every theory. Of all the theories —— blaming Lee Harvey Oswald is the most improbable:

Both McCone and the commission concluded that Lee Harvey Oswald (center) was a 'lone gunman' who killed Kennedy

Let me repeat. I am stating my opinion and interpretation. I offer no theory for discussion.

The U.S. government needed the South Vietnamese, a Buddhist country governed by Catholics, as willing allies in the coming war against Communist expansion in SE Asia. The American people never would have fought for the South if the Vietnamese got caught killing an American president.

You can find a piss pot full of interpretations for the JFK assassination. Everything from Oswald, to the CIA, to the Catholic Church, to the mafia. Every theory, and some I probably never heard about, is down by the head with true believers. Examine them one by one and you will not find this one:

Liberals will never admit that a simple act of revenge killed their beloved JFK for something he did. Everybody else spent all of their energies looking for a grand conspiracy instead of considering a simple act of revenge carried out by a few bitter South Vietnamese Catholics.

Here is one observation about the Vietnam War itself. It was as necessary as the Korean War. Had the U.S.A. and its allies defeated Communism militarily during the Cold War, the war against Islam would be a pushover today instead of America facing two enemies sworn to destroy this country. Specifically, Korea and Vietnam would be this country’s allies on China’s border instead of two full-fledged enemy Communist countries.

Finally, the Dragon Lady was not in Vietnam when her husband and brother-in-law were murdered. Had she been in Saigon on that fateful day she surely would have been killed. Sly comments she made years after 1963 convinced me that she at least knew why JFK was assassinated. These articles will remind interested readers of who she was.

During her 1963 U.S. speaking tour, she accused the United States of being soft on communism and presented herself as the victim. She complained that the Kennedy White House, which did not acknowledge her visit, could have shown her “more courtesy.” She made several high-profile appearances, including an interview on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” She said America wasn’t as anti-communist as Vietnam and had given in to liberalism, which in her view meant they were, “not red yet, but they are pink.”

The Washington Post described her during her visit as “petite, quick-witted” and remarked on her “long, sharpened red fingernails detracting somewhat from her posture of defenselessness.”

‘The Dragon Lady’: How Madame Nhu helped escalate the Vietnam War
    By Colby Itkowitz
    September 26

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.23233a810c59

XXXXX

Assassination, Coup and Madame Nhu
    By Monique Brinson Demery
    7/10/2017 • Vietnam Magazine

http://www.historynet.com/assassinat...madame-nhu.htm
    Absolutely fantastic post, thank you. This is perhaps THE most illuminating post I've read on this site. Very, very well done.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.2 For This Post:

Flanders (06-16-2020)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My opinion and interpretation makes more sense than anything a government insider can say 58 years after the event:

James Woolsey to Newsmax TV: Oswald Shot JFK to Be Soviet Hero
    By Eric Mack
    Tuesday, 23 February 2021 11:54 AM

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/c...23/id/1011171/

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,673 Times in 14,046 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts