Members banned from this thread: Cypress, Jarod, Minister of Truth, cawacko, midcan5, evince, christiefan915, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, Rune, brazenhussy, Althea, moon, iolo, Mr.Badguy, Cadillac Man, Bill, domer76, sear, archives, Nomad, Sailor, Micawber, TTQ64, Hesher, zymurgy, crowonapost, Amadeus, Tomas Fabregas, mak2, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, ocean515, Mason Michaels, ThatOwlWoman, Aimée, TOP, Tranquillus in Exile, Controlled Opposition, Craig234, katzgar, Joe Capitalist, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, countryboy, Flash, Bourbon, TrippyHippy, Gotcha68, Centerleftfl, kudzu, tff, Rob Larrikin, PoliTalker, rjhenn, Guno צְבִי, Rigby5, Fentoine Lum, Tacomaman, Jack, rhym3pays, LV426, Old Trapper, jacka, NiftyNiblick, Yurt, jimmymccready, reagansghost, Oneuli, Adolf_Twitler, bhoyal, Jimbo52, Wilhelm Zenz, laugh001, Charoite, distraff, Luddly Neddite, Poor Richard Saunders, StoneByStone, climate+equality, David Jeffrey Spetch, WalterWilson, Mason Melchizedek, Port Tack, survivor001 and JPF

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Why President Trump will win re-election

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    23 Dems running. Trump will have to work overtime coming up with childish, insulting names for them all. He is so presidential.
    There is no need to do any extra work. They come with their own punchlines.
    When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear. -Thomas Sowell

The most controversial thing I've ever done was to decide to think with my brain instead of my skin color. - Candace Owens

2. The Following User Groans At Southern Chicken For This Awful Post:

Gonzomin (06-24-2019)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I think they want the Marxist platform; but they want power much more than that. Power to the left is the ultimate objective regardless of what it might take.

Once Biden wins, he will kowtow to their leftist agenda.
    I would say Biden or Warren.
    When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear. -Thomas Sowell

The most controversial thing I've ever done was to decide to think with my brain instead of my skin color. - Candace Owens

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by John Barron View Post
    If he sticks to issues and not insults, he should be good.
    Very interesting that you are interested in issues, considering that you also posted this award winner:

Quote Originally Posted by John Barron View Post
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Thing of it is, Trump could turn it down a notch and still be three times the fighter Mittens or McCain was.

He’s gotten better about it, but Trump still Tweets stupid stuff from time to time. The only reason his supporters put up with it is because, with Trump, you take the good with the bad and good outweighs the bad by a wide margin.

Trump is the ONLY politician of our lifetime that can get away with it. His policies and instincts are that good.
    It sells with the dumb ones. It offends intelligent people who have higher expectations from our president. Trump has no good.The economy is just moving along the same trajectory it was when Obama handed it over. Trump has alienated all our long term allies and made friends with the despots of the world. Trump has told thousands of lies in 3 years. He would be a joke if he was not capable of real danger and real damage.