Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's the 'Biggest Idiot' at JPP? (non partisan)

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 8 Times in 8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    Hey moron, in what way am I saying any such nonsense? You want to protect a misogynistic creep, you have that right. I am not stopping you. But I will call you out for it. Please highlight where I have been dishonest about this or anything else. Would love to see your examples. In this thread we have proof that you are dishonest.

Feel free to provide the examples you claim exist.

Vengeful... I will give you that one. I hate cowards that abuse women. So yeah, I will continue. But again, I have given the coward a way to make it stop... but he refuses to take it.
    If there was some stalking here, were the police involved? Since stalking is illegal, they could have at least taken a report. If it was bad enough, was there a protection order?

If the police weren't contacted, then you are wasting your time and energy here in this pointless endeavour.

I don't know any of the people involved here, so I am not protecting anyone. I am just tired of reading about it. If you were as truly noble as you claim, you would be out advocating for victims of stalking and other crimes instead of typing angrily on an obscure, anonymous message board. Food for thought.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aimée For This Post:

christiefan915 (06-26-2019), Life is Golden (06-26-2019), Phantasmal (06-26-2019), ThatOwlWoman (06-26-2019)

3. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Wow....that explains quite a bit
    It explains something happened amongst some posters here almost a decade ago.....and someone is still grinding an ax about perceived slights and issues. Whether they are true or not, I have no idea and don't really care.

Obsessing over and carrying a grudge for that long indicates someone is in need of intensive psychotherapy.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

Aimée (06-26-2019), christiefan915 (06-26-2019), Mason Michaels (06-26-2019), Phantasmal (06-26-2019), ThatOwlWoman (06-26-2019)

5. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aimée View Post
    If there was some stalking here, were the police involved? Since stalking is illegal, they could have at least taken a report. If it was bad enough, was there a protection order?

If the police weren't contacted, then you are wasting your time and energy here in this pointless endeavour.

I don't know any of the people involved here, so I am not protecting anyone. I am just tired of reading about it. If you were as truly noble as you claim, you would be out advocating for victims of stalking and other crimes instead of typing angrily on an obscure, anonymous message board. Food for thought.
    Ah good, another self righteous person. No one is forcing you to read anything. It is a message board as you state. You choose what you want to read.

In the future, probably a good idea to ask a person if they have done so, before pretending that you know they do not. Helps you from looking foolish. Because I am an advocate for victims of abuse. I work with two shelters that provide safe havens. I have a sister an niece that have been abused, so this is a issue I care a lot about. So next time, don't pretend you know me. You don't.

I never claimed to be 'noble' or any such nonsense.

As stated to others... if he stops with his bullshit, it stops. Yet not one of you has suggested that to him... why is that? Pretty simple for someone who is 'tired of reading about it'.

6. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    It explains something happened amongst some posters here almost a decade ago.....and someone is still grinding an ax about perceived slights and issues. Whether they are true or not, I have no idea and don't really care.

Obsessing over and carrying a grudge for that long indicates someone is in need of intensive psychotherapy.
    Lol... try reading the posts. He makes claim after claim that conservatives are evil/racist/misogynist/etc... then goes on to tell us how enlightened he is... blah blah blah. As long as he continues, so will I. He also continues to proclaim that people are lying about him, which is not the case.

7. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bhaktajan View Post
    What a freakin twit!
    Welcome aboard, Bhaktajan.

8. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Lol... try reading the posts. He makes claim after claim that conservatives are evil/racist/misogynist/etc... then goes on to tell us how enlightened he is... blah blah blah. As long as he continues, so will I. He also continues to proclaim that people are lying about him, which is not the case.
    Did Cypress Cyberfuck Darla or Not? ... and was it Consensual?

9. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Ah good, another self righteous person. No one is forcing you to read anything. It is a message board as you state. You choose what you want to read.

In the future, probably a good idea to ask a person if they have done so, before pretending that you know they do not. Helps you from looking foolish. Because I am an advocate for victims of abuse. I work with two shelters that provide safe havens. I have a sister an niece that have been abused, so this is a issue I care a lot about. So next time, don't pretend you know me. You don't.

I never claimed to be 'noble' or any such nonsense.

As stated to others... if he stops with his bullshit, it stops. Yet not one of you has suggested that to him... why is that? Pretty simple for someone who is 'tired of reading about it'.
    I am sorry that your niece and sister have been abused, but you still need to get over whatever happened here.

To be honest with you, I don't want to know any pompous blowhards, thank you.

I am not self-righteous. I am just stating it as I see it.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aimée For This Post:

christiefan915 (06-26-2019), Phantasmal (06-26-2019), ThatOwlWoman (06-26-2019)

11. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Did Cypress Cyberfuck Darla or Not? ... and was it Consensual?
    Who cares?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aimée For This Post:

Jack (06-26-2019), Phantasmal (06-26-2019), ThatOwlWoman (06-26-2019)

13. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Who cares?
    Apparently ... Superfreak.

14. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am sorry that your niece and sister have been abused, but you still need to get over whatever happened here.

To be honest with you, I don't want to know any pompous blowhards, thank you.

I am not self-righteous. I am just stating it as I see it.
    Yes, you are self righteous... you came on here telling me to let go of a 'grudge' and to do something for real. All without knowing a damn thing about the situation other than you not knowing at all what was going on other than you were tired of reading about it.

First, I see a misogynistic stalker pretending to be something he is not, I am going to call him out on it. Same as I do in the real world. Same as I would for a pedophile or any other type of sex offender. Pretending it didn't happen, enables those types of creeps. The fact that women, not you, are defending him and pretending it is no big deal... is flat out wrong. That is what he wants.

Second, if you think I am a pompous blowhard, please feel free to use the IA feature. Your choice.

15. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Try reading the quotes. Reading is not hard.

16. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Try reading the quotes. Reading is not hard.
    I actually went to the 'Ozone' thread and read the entire thing. It was a fun and amusing read. Phantasmal was there, she seems to have let bygones be bygones.

17. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I actually took a troll's advice and put him on ignore. There's a first time for everything! LOL!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aimée For This Post:

Phantasmal (06-26-2019), ThatOwlWoman (06-26-2019)

19. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah, well, that was a given. See you around in the other threads, Jack!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Aimée For This Post:

Jack (06-26-2019)

21. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yeah, well, that was a given. See you around in the other threads, Jack!
    This Event of whether Darla was Cyberfucked should have been allowed to be brought up at the Amazon Tavern, but Nooooooooooo ... "we can't talk about other people's sex lives".
    (sigh) It's been turned into a fucking 'Tea Room'. (I'm really disappointed in the Management there)