Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's the 'Biggest Idiot' at JPP? (non partisan)

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    These comments should give any readers pause about this long-running drama.

"This was a hell of a thread from 2010. Post #72 below."

and

"Three years after my spurning of your drunken emails..."

Superfreak is still stalking Cypress about some argument from 2007. That makes 12 years of Superfreak's creepiness and obsessiveness; he's right up there with freedumb when it comes to hounding posters year after year.

My theory is that Superfreak himself must have been the spurned one and he just cannot get over it, even after all this time.
    LMAO... So you are too dumb to read her comments?

"Lying about what Cypress?

If you think SF is lying that I'm disgusted that you implied I was one of these "women" you have had cyber or phone sex with, you are dead wrong.

You have some nerve whining about personal information being posted by SF (and conflating what happened here with egregious things happening to others like Zappa), when he in fact, is the gentleman on this thread.

I have been holding back from saying anything, but you better look in the mirror. Whatever grenade SF lobbed at you, it is pretty low to throw me on top of it because you can't handle him.

And publically implying that I did those things with you...you have a good kick in the nuts coming mister."
    ""Cypress, it is really stunning to me that because you were attacked by another man, you post these kinds of things about me. Or about any woman. I feel sorry for you because you are so pathetic. A man would be able to handle SF without this kind of fantastic meltdown and slanderous accusations against a woman. You must cry for your mommy in between posting this rude and offensive nonsense.

Three years after my spurning of your drunken emails and you are still not over it. You are a sad half-man. You're also the joke of the whole board. The few who don't laugh at you are busy pitying you. I haven't posted here in over a year, or talked to you in close to three, and you are masturbating all over the board with your fabulist stories.

And all because you don't know how to shut SF down without dragging a woman into it.

Pathetic.""

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    A good insight. Mentally disturbed. A prime candidate for mental health counseling.

You know what's weird? Rightwing dudes who have a decade-long obsession with me, an unrelenting grudge with me, people who have spent countless hours thinking about me, gossiping about me, even dreaming about me, are presenting themselves as unbiased about me, and not having an agenda.

My theory? I chalk it all up to inferiority complexes and INCEL frustrations.
    LMAO... Funny how the leg humping stalker continues to create these wonderous stories about how others are so fascinated with him. In reality, I just call him out every time he pretends to be a good enlightened man who treats women with respect.

Again moron... it is not unrelenting. Stop pretending it didn't happen and I will stop reminding you it did.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    You might want to check with the women on the board that know that 'one woman'. She did not have a relationship that went south. Cypress created the 'relationship' in his head. He was obsessed.

Is one woman not enough? Does he need to do it to multiple women before you believe? how many? 2? 10?

Not gossip. Pure fact. It happened.
    Why don't you come over here and sit a little closer? Now, where were we? I'm guessing USF fits in here somewhere, ... along with Darla. And Rana ... something about 'running away from home'?

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

You might want to check with the women on the board that know that 'one woman'. She did not have a relationship that went south. Cypress created the 'relationship' in his head. He was obsessed.

Is one woman not enough? Does he need to do it to multiple women before you believe? how many? 2? 10?

Not gossip. Pure fact. It happened.
    I seriously doubt that. I've heard a completely different story from "the women on the board that know."

Ask yourself WTF is the problem with someone who obsesses about some anonymous Internet guy for 12 years, repeating the same scurrilous gossip over and over and over. Stand in front of a mirror while asking.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Aimée (06-25-2019), christiefan915 (06-25-2019), Phantasmal (06-25-2019)

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    I was on the board in 2010 but not in 2007, which is the original reference. And at least one time, if not several, Rana contacted a bunch of women to ask if they had been stalked and the answer was no.

I like Cypress so I'm biased but truly do not understand the mind set of Superfreak, who apparently thinks he's performing a public service by constantly rehashing something that happened close to a decade and a half ago. I think he's shooting himself in the foot with his actions. He looks vengeful and unstable and I don't see where he's persuaded anybody to change their minds. It's not like Darla is still posting and the two are on JPP and feuding to this day. SF is bringing up stuff that literally 90% of the posters weren't around to see and couldn't care less about.

There's never been any love lost between me and SF so it's easy for me to question his memory and his motives, especially when I recall his own treatment and name-calling of Darla. SF is not a neutral bystander in the various male-female conflicts on this forum and his word isn't sacrosanct.
    \

Yes Christie, I will continue to remind the board. Each and every time he gives his holier than thou routine. It is the same reason we have registered sex offenders. You may not care, that is your choice... but women should know who he really is. Unless you think protecting such people is in the interest of the board?

7. The Following User Groans At Superfreak For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (06-25-2019)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Superfreak For This Post:

TOP (06-25-2019)

9. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I seriously doubt that. I've heard a completely different story from "the women on the board that know."

Ask yourself WTF is the problem with someone who obsesses about some anonymous Internet guy for 12 years, repeating the same scurrilous gossip over and over and over. Stand in front of a mirror while asking.
    No need. Again, read the comments from the woman who was actually involved. Again... at the time she and I were friends, despite the fights we had on the board. So yes, I will call out sexual predators every time. It is truly funny watching the liberal women defend him... you would think liberal women would be the ones least likely to forgive a predator. Someone you know has stalked another woman. But you all keep defending that cretin. It shows you really don't give a fuck about predators if you 'think they are nice'.

Pretty sure that is what a lot of women said about Bundy 'he was such a charmer'. LMAO... idiots.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Superfreak For This Post:

TOP (06-25-2019)

11. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Why don't you come over here and sit a little closer? Now, where were we? I'm guessing USF fits in here somewhere, ... along with Darla. And Rana ... something about 'running away from home'?
    What are you rambling about?

12. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

""Cypress, it is really stunning to me that because you were attacked by another man, you post these kinds of things about me. Or about any woman. I feel sorry for you because you are so pathetic. A man would be able to handle SF without this kind of fantastic meltdown and slanderous accusations against a woman. You must cry for your mommy in between posting this rude and offensive nonsense.

Three years after my spurning of your drunken emails and you are still not over it. You are a sad half-man. You're also the joke of the whole board. The few who don't laugh at you are busy pitying you. I haven't posted here in over a year, or talked to you in close to three, and you are masturbating all over the board with your fabulist stories.

And all because you don't know how to shut SF down without dragging a woman into it.

Pathetic.""
    Please... do defend that creep.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Superfreak For This Post:

TOP (06-25-2019)

14. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,405 Times in 53,280 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Please... do defend that creep.
    He doesn't need my defense. He's perfectly capable of putting you and your nasty gossip where it belongs.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

christiefan915 (06-25-2019)

16. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What are you rambling about?
    Huh?
    No, I was just wondering. I've heard the stories, the rumors, the innuendo. It's always good to come across someone that has 'first hand knowledge'. USF has told his Tales, but no one believes HIM.

17. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I think he said that Rana ran off with a 'Sonny'? Is Rana Darla? I'm new here?

18. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Maybe it was Christie that ran off with Darla?

19. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He doesn't need my defense. He's perfectly capable of putting you and your nasty gossip where it belongs.
    Owl... how many times must I post her actual words saying it happened, before you stop calling it gossip? He is a sexual predator. It is a very personal issue for me as both my niece and sister were tormented by stalkers. So yeah, I will continue to remind him who he is, especially when I see a bunch of women lining up to defend the idiot.

20. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Pathetic.""
    So no... he cannot stand up to me. He is a coward.

21. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,163 Times in 33,863 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,085 Times in 4,701 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Lol, I moved to Alaska with my now husband, that’s what USF refers to as “running away from home”. My parents were worried about my moving so far away from home, a natural concern of a parent and nonetheless, to Alaska which is so misunderstood. USF is prone to exaggeration.

Darla laughs that she has been gone for three years and people are still still talking about her. She’s an icon, some are obsessed with her. They had it bad...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Aimée (06-25-2019), christiefan915 (06-25-2019), Jack (06-25-2019), ThatOwlWoman (06-25-2019)