Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's the 'Biggest Idiot' at JPP? (non partisan)

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Actually bro, Darla may disagree with you. And you want to call me out?

This was a hell of a thread from 2010. Post #72 below. And we all know Darla, you don't get much more progressive than her.

""Cypress, it is really stunning to me that because you were attacked by another man, you post these kinds of things about me. Or about any woman. I feel sorry for you because you are so pathetic. A man would be able to handle SF without this kind of fantastic meltdown and slanderous accusations against a woman. You must cry for your mommy in between posting this rude and offensive nonsense.

Three years after my spurning of your drunken emails and you are still not over it. You are a sad half-man. You're also the joke of the whole board. The few who don't laugh at you are busy pitying you. I haven't posted here in over a year, or talked to you in close to three, and you are masturbating all over the board with your fabulist stories.

And all because you don't know how to shut SF down without dragging a woman into it.

Pathetic.""

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ghlight=humper
    OHHHHHHHHH, these just beg to be brought forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Cancel 2016.2 View Post
    lmao... yeah, that must be it. Keep on fueling his ego... just remember to ask Darla how much fun it was to be stalked by him.
    What private consensual sexual affair are you referring to? I am stating what you did to a woman who is no longer on the board. I am not stressing about your sex life... I am simply reminding Tiana what a complete pervert you are and that she and I have a mutual friend who knows first hand what you are like as a stalker.

I think you are a piece of shit for treating women like that. Especially when you in public proclaim yourself to be an enlightened man who tries to pretend that you understand women blah blah blah. That is why I call you out on it. You are a coward, for cowards are the only ones that treat women in that manner. They do it because they see women as objects. Just as you do. No matter how much you profess otherwise on the board, you and I both know what you did... and we both know how pathetic you are.
    The above is a great example of the warped little world our resident leg humper lives in.

To be clear for the board:

Cypress NEVER had any type of 'sexual affair' with Darla. She just confirmed this via email. (Yes Gumby, unlike you, she trusts me with her actual information) Don't believe me.... have damo or Grind check to see if one of her alter egos has been active today. She came on to see what you had written about her.

Cypress is just a pathetic piece of shit who drove poor Darla insane with his unwanted 'attention'.... and NO Cypress, she is not going to return to the site because quite frankly, she can't stand you.
    One day you might learn how to treat women properly Cypress. Until then, you should expect to be seen for the coward that you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    LOL why am I not suprised.
    LOL
    phone sex?
    What a fucking weirdo
    Um moron... YOU are the one making claims about having 'cyber sex/phone sex' with women on the board. You insinuated that you did so with Darla given THAT is who LADY T and I were discussing when you made your comment. You are not a gentleman, you are a stalker and a coward. A gentleman would not be on the board discussing such things at all.

You are correct on one thing.... I don't like you. Again, it goes back to how you treat women. You are a pathetic coward (as previously mentioned). YOU are the one who posted innuendo you twit. Try reading what you write before you type it. You might actually catch yourself.... but then again, you are so full of shit 99.99999% of the time, I doubt you would notice.

I did not post personal information leg humper.... YOU did. On behalf of the individual you posted it about and with her permission, I clarified for the board that you were flat out LYING.

You now call it 'cyber sex/phone sex' which again her reply is "LMAO... that NEVER happened".

Side note: we thought it odd that you had to say 'consensual sex' in your original piece of slander. Why is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cancel7 View Post
    Lying about what Cypress?

If you think SF is lying that I'm disgusted that you implied I was one of these "women" you have had cyber or phone sex with, you are dead wrong.

You have some nerve whining about personal information being posted by SF (and conflating what happened here with egregious things happening to others like Zappa), when he in fact, is the gentleman on this thread.

I have been holding back from saying anything, but you better look in the mirror. Whatever grenade SF lobbed at you, it is pretty low to throw me on top of it because you can't handle him.

And publically implying that I did those things with you...you have a good kick in the nuts coming mister.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnYankee View Post
    LOL Cypress the keyboard jizzer got publicly annihilated by the gal he claims to have jizzed on. What a pitiful excuse for a man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Edit: Jeebus, let's not bring that crap back here again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cancel7 View Post
    Cypress, it is really stunning to me that because you were attacked by another man, you post these kinds of things about me. Or about any woman. I feel sorry for you because you are so pathetic. A man would be able to handle SF without this kind of fantastic meltdown and slanderous accusations against a woman. You must cry for your mommy in between posting this rude and offensive nonsense.

Three years after my spurning of your drunken emails and you are still not over it. You are a sad half-man. You're also the joke of the whole board. The few who don't laugh at you are busy pitying you. I haven't posted here in over a year, or talked to you in close to three, and you are masturbating all over the board with your fabulist stories.

And all because you don't know how to shut SF down without dragging a woman into it.

Pathetic.
    There's much more of Cypress getting bitch slapped; but I'll leave it to others to read.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,525 Times in 52,742 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Wow, gossipy little she-males on a roll today. Yuck.

So one gal who had a relationship that went south is believable, but all the rest who think Cypress is just fine are lying? No wonder you idiots support Trump.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Evince!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

MAGA MAN (06-25-2019), Truth Detector (06-25-2019)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Evince is kind of in a caste of her own so among the rest ill go with domer mainly because he defecated more often than roon.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Celticguy For This Post:

MAGA MAN (06-25-2019), Truth Detector (06-25-2019)

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,606 Times in 9,277 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

USF!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Actually bro, Darla may disagree with you. And you want to call me out?

This was a hell of a thread from 2010. Post #72 below. And we all know Darla, you don't get much more progressive than her.

""Cypress, it is really stunning to me that because you were attacked by another man, you post these kinds of things about me. Or about any woman. I feel sorry for you because you are so pathetic. A man would be able to handle SF without this kind of fantastic meltdown and slanderous accusations against a woman. You must cry for your mommy in between posting this rude and offensive nonsense.

Pathetic.""

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...ghlight=humper
    2010? Nine years ago? Talking about events three years before that?

Get the fuck over it! Grudges from the nastiest divorces don’t last that long.

Fuck o Dear.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Aimée (06-25-2019), christiefan915 (06-24-2019), Cypress (06-24-2019), Phantasmal (06-24-2019), ThatOwlWoman (06-24-2019)

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Into the Night.

Some runner-ups: USFREEDOM911, Truth Detector, Text Drivers are Killers, Evince, Guno, and Vasquezrocks.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

domer76 (06-24-2019)

12. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,606 Times in 9,277 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    2010? Nine years ago? Talking about events three years before that?

Get the fuck over it! Grudges from the nastiest divorces don’t last that long.

Fuck o Dear.
    Don't be so sure,I'm still pissed at my exwife,46 years after I moved her out.She treated me that bad!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

13. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Wow, gossipy little she-males on a roll today. Yuck.

So one gal who had a relationship that went south is believable, but all the rest who think Cypress is just fine are lying? No wonder you idiots support Trump.
    These comments should give any readers pause about this long-running drama.

"This was a hell of a thread from 2010. Post #72 below."

and

"Three years after my spurning of your drunken emails..."

Superfreak is still stalking Cypress about some argument from 2007. That makes 12 years of Superfreak's creepiness and obsessiveness; he's right up there with freedumb when it comes to hounding posters year after year.

My theory is that Superfreak himself must have been the spurned one and he just cannot get over it, even after all this time.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Aimée (06-25-2019), Phantasmal (06-24-2019), ThatOwlWoman (06-24-2019)

15. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    These comments should give any readers pause about this long-running drama.

"This was a hell of a thread from 2010. Post #72 below."

and

"Three years after my spurning of your drunken emails..."

Superfreak is still stalking Cypress about some argument from 2007. That makes 12 years of Superfreak's creepiness and obsessiveness; he's right up there with freedumb when it comes to hounding posters year after year.

My theory is that Superfreak himself must have been the spurned one and he just cannot get over it, even after all this time.
    Damn, 12 years. My obsessed stalker's only been at it for nine.

16. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Well, this sure does explain a lot about USF. (how come professional JPP Therapists haven't been called in?)

17. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

People like that... once they get fixated on another it's darn near impossible to stop them. Ask any celebrity lol.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

18. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (06-24-2019)

19. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

We're wading into some serious mental issues here.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

anatta (06-24-2019), ThatOwlWoman (06-24-2019), Truth Detector (06-25-2019)

21. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

How long was USF fixated on Darla?

22. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    People like that... once they get fixated on another it's darn near impossible to stop them. Ask any celebrity lol.
    It's disturbing and creepy.