View Poll Results: Who wants to get into another War in the Middle East?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. We need to support Religious People.

1 16.67%
  • No. We should probably sit this one out.

5 83.33%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who should die?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Who should die?

There is a Religious Civil War in the Mid East. Mostly between the Persian Shias and the Arab Sunnis. Something about the 'Hidden Imam in a Well' (or something like that).
    Then, there's this other group that is still fighting the Canaanites over some land that one side says 'God' gave them a 'Land Title'.

Anyway. Should a Christian Crusader Army get involved in this to sort everything out for these guys?

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

Deus Vult! Onwards to Constanstinople!
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tsuke For This Post:

Darth Omar (06-22-2019), Earl (06-22-2019)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I dont see any downsides to it.

1. We chasten Iran. This time we dont do any nation building so there is little risk to us. We also raise the level of fear that other countries have when dealing with the US.
    2. We strenghten regional vassals
    3. We instigitate another migration crisis. History has shown that nationalist governments get stronger in Europe when a migration crisis occurs. This creates nations that are more dependent on the US instead of ones trying to create their own power bloc like the EU.
    4. We kill muslims. If your one of those climate change freaks im given to understand that the biggest cause of it is the number of humans. This lowers that.
    5. We get live fire training + we get to use some of our older weapons.

Seriously whats the downside?
    is on twitter @realtsuke

6. The Following User Groans At tsuke For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (06-22-2019)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tsuke For This Post:

Callinectes (06-22-2019)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tsuke View Post
    I dont see any downsides to it.

1. We chasten Iran. This time we dont do any nation building so there is little risk to us. We also raise the level of fear that other countries have when dealing with the US.
    2. We strenghten regional vassals
    3. We instigitate another migration crisis. History has shown that nationalist governments get stronger in Europe when a migration crisis occurs. This creates nations that are more dependent on the US instead of ones trying to create their own power bloc like the EU.
    4. We kill muslims. If your one of those climate change freaks im given to understand that the biggest cause of it is the number of humans. This lowers that.
    5. We get live fire training + we get to use some of our older weapons.

Seriously whats the downside?
    In my view:

We embargoed Japan, and we got Pearl Harbor in return.

So ... using History as a Guide. I would think Iran is acquiring 'Dirty Bombs' from North Korea. Iran will devise some way to smuggle these into Saudi Arabia and Israel. At an appropriate time, these will be detonated. Or maybe just launch them into Saudi Arabia and Israel.

We HAD a 10 year window where 'Diplomacy' could have prevailed. Now, we've put the entire region on a razor's edge. Any miscalculation could set off mass destruction.

It wouldn't surprise me if Saudi Intel or Israeli Intel told Trump to 'Stand down' because of an imminent attack could be the Iranian response.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jack For This Post:

PoliTalker (06-22-2019), ThatOwlWoman (06-22-2019)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

In my view:

So ... using History as a Guide. I would think Iran is acquiring 'Dirty Bombs' from North Korea. Iran will devise some way to smuggle these into Saudi Arabia and Israel. At an appropriate time, these will be detonated. Or maybe just launch them into Saudi Arabia and Israel.

We HAD a 10 year window where 'Diplomacy' could have prevailed. Now, we've put the entire region on a razor's edge. Any miscalculation could set off mass destruction.

It wouldn't surprise me if Saudi Intel or Israeli Intel told Trump to 'Stand down' because of an imminent attack could be the Iranian response.
    that will probably work out for the best. If either the sunnis or jews get hit with a nuke that will generate a long enough period of sympathy from the normies for either or both of them to clean up the area.

btw we embargoed japan, got pearl harbor, which was then justification to enter a war no one wanted to enter into before assuring the current period of US hegemony.
    is on twitter @realtsuke

11. The Following User Groans At tsuke For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (06-22-2019)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tsuke For This Post:

Jack (06-22-2019)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,865 Times in 7,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 785 Times in 732 Posts
    Blog Entries

Boomers are the ones who should die.
    WATERMARK, GREATEST OF THE TRINITY, ON CHIK-FIL-A
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud View Post
    The fields of mediocre chicken sandwiches shall be sowed with salt, so that nothing may ever grow there again.
    www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

www.gunsbeerfreedom.blogspot.com

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to /MSG/ For This Post:

Mott the Hoople (06-22-2019), Sirthinksalot (06-22-2019)

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

that will probably work out for the best. If either the sunnis or jews get hit with a nuke that will generate a long enough period of sympathy from the normies for either or both of them to clean up the area.

btw we embargoed japan, got pearl harbor, which was then justification to enter a war no one wanted to enter into before assuring the current period of US hegemony.
    Well, I'm glad you have a positive attitude here. Both the Sunnis and the Shias believe they will be going to Paradise and getting 72 Virgins as a Reward, so it will be intense Warfare.
    As long as the Americans are way over ------------>that a way, I don't have a Problem with Religious People killing each other.

tsuke: "btw we embargoed japan, got pearl harbor, which was then justification to enter a war no one wanted to enter into before assuring the current period of US hegemony."
    Jack: Agreed.

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well, I'm glad you have a positive attitude here. Both the Sunnis and the Shias believe they will be going to Paradise and getting 72 Virgins as a Reward, so it will be intense Warfare.
    As long as the Americans are way over ------------>that a way, I don't have a Problem with Religious People killing each other.

tsuke: "btw we embargoed japan, got pearl harbor, which was then justification to enter a war no one wanted to enter into before assuring the current period of US hegemony."
    Jack: Agreed.
    Agreed. I dont have a problem with savages killing each other as well. However if two tribes are equally strong then they wont invade each other due to the fear of how much damage the other could cause before dying. Therefore we have to tip the scales towards our pet savages so they can kill the other.
    is on twitter @realtsuke

17. The Following User Says Thank You to tsuke For This Post:

Jack (06-22-2019)

18. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Agreed. I dont have a problem with savages killing each other as well. However if two tribes are equally strong then they wont invade each other due to the fear of how much damage the other could cause before dying. Therefore we have to tip the scales towards our pet savages so they can kill the other.
    Of the two, the Saudis are the ones to despise. It wasn't Iranians who flew two planes into the World Towers. It wasn't Iranians that cut up a Washington Post Reporter in their Embassy. It's not Iranians establishing Madrasa Schools around the World.
    Let these two Religious Governments kill each other for as long as they want. Americans should have zero involvement in picking sides.

By backing out of the Nuke Deal, and by embargoing the oil sales of Iran, we may have set off a ticking clock.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

PoliTalker (06-22-2019)

20. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Of the two, the Saudis are the ones to despise. It wasn't Iranians who flew two planes into the World Towers. It wasn't Iranians that cut up a Washington Post Reporter in their Embassy. It's not Iranians establishing Madrasa Schools around the World.
    Let these two Religious Governments kill each other for as long as they want. Americans should have zero involvement in picking sides.

By backing out of the Nuke Deal, and by embargoing the oil sales of Iran, we may have set off a ticking clock.
    your letting petty things like morality get in the way of strategy. Who cares what they do? If they are willing to be our pets then we should pick them over the other side.
    is on twitter @realtsuke

21. The Following User Says Thank You to tsuke For This Post:

Jack (06-22-2019)

22. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

your letting petty things like morality get in the way of strategy. Who cares what they do? If they are willing to be our pets then we should pick them over the other side.
    tsuke: "If they are willing to be our pets then we should pick them over the other side."
    Jack: Uh, let's see. Saudi Arabia is threatened, the US sends in Americans to protect them so Saudi soldiers don't die. Hmmmm ... I'm a little confused on who YOU think the 'pet' is here?

The US is 'Energy Independent', we don't need Saudi (or Iranian) oil. Let Saudi Arabia protect it's own oil, with it's own soldiers, using it's own money.
    (How much of the 123 million dollar drone did it cost the Saudis?)

23. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

In my view:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump decided killing hundreds of people over a machine, wasn’t worth it, really. If that’s the case, Obama should knock the dust off his Nobel Peace prize and hand it over to someone who actually deserves it.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the whole thing was planned to be called off at the last second as a means to scare some sense into the Mullahs.

Isn’t speculation fun lol?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

dukkha (06-22-2019)

25. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

The problem with the Nuke Deal was that’s it’s a non-deal.

The best outcome at this point is an internal uprising in Iran and someone steps up and over throws the ruling theocrats. I wrote many paragraphs castigating Obama for not backing the Iranian dissidents back in 2009[?] when they were on the cusp of overthrowing the mullahs.

But he dithered on it, and ten years later here we are.

But by all means, we need to keep out of it. Trump can saber rattle all he wants—but no more stupid wars.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

26. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Darth: "The problem with the Nuke Deal was that’s it’s a non-deal."
    Jack; China, Russia, the US, Britain, France, Germany along with Iran thought it was a 'Deal'.

Darth: "The best outcome at this point is an internal uprising in Iran and someone steps up and over throws the ruling theocrats."
    Jack; Dream on.

Darth: "But by all means, we need to keep out of it. Trump can saber rattle all he wants—but no more stupid wars."
    Jack: I agree. Let the Saudis protect THEIR oil, with THEIR Soldiers, with THEIR money.

Why should America be paid lackeys for Saudi Arabia? They uphold NONE of our Values.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    The problem with the Nuke Deal was that’s it’s a non-deal.

The best outcome at this point is an internal uprising in Iran and someone steps up and over throws the ruling theocrats. I wrote many paragraphs castigating Obama for not backing the Iranian dissidents back in 2009[?] when they were on the cusp of overthrowing the mullahs.

But he dithered on it, and ten years later here we are.

But by all means, we need to keep out of it. Trump can saber rattle all he wants—but no more stupid wars.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (06-22-2019)