1. #241 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    I just made her a great offer!
    I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.

2. #242 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.
    I would!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

3. #243 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Which is why TTQ64 will ignore it lol.
    It's a ignorant questions.

Can't have a serious discussion with someone who can't/wont understand the topic.

You obviously can't comprehend what reparations are about so please post your ignorance to someone else.

4. #244 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

I tell you what,if I get some of the forum members together and we buy you 40 acres and a mule,will you STFU about reparations?
    You obviously can't comprehend what reparations are about so please post your ignorance to someone else.

5. #245 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,634 Times in 9,300 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    So that's a no?On my offer!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

6. #246 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    It's a ignorant questions.

Can't have a serious discussion with someone who can't/wont understand the topic.

In other words, you don't like the answer so won't. What an ignorant biatch you are. Must be poor, wanting free shit from Whitey.

7. #247 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

I tell you what,if I get some of the forum members together and we buy you 40 acres and a mule,will you STFU about reparations?
    Fuck. I will pay for the whole thing. No way are you going to see Wheezy growing her own crops behind a mule.

8. #248 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,733 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
    And pray tell, what was the actual raw number of black slave owners in the nearly 300 years of legal slavery in America? Because if the Native Americans apply your "logic", you're toast.

The point being, 'Reparations' is a nice bumper sticker type slogan, sounds great, and sounds 'sincere'. But, how do you come up with a solution?
    The point being is that you and your ilk always default to this part of American history as some sort of half assed attempt to justify slavery and/or negate civil rights moves (past & present), much less the discussion of slavery....and you fail every time, because when challenged you change the subject real fast.

It's like this, genius....reparations actually was tried for a brief time just before and after the end of the Civil War...only to be thwarted by the bitter Southern losers (see the rise of the KKK). Do your homework.

As for my "solution", here's what I wrote earlier: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...06#post3117406
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

9. #249 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    you know, only a complete intellectually impotent bigoted bumpkin would make such an asinine opening sentence in lieu of America's, England's, Spain's & Portugal's DOCUMENTED history (documented by their own accord, don't cha know). That pretty much negates anything else you babble.
    I only mentioned that because some of our negro friends seem to be under the impression 'Slavery', was only practiced in America, and only occurred with African negroes.

You're a bigot AND a liar Jack....No one on this thread has declared what you suggest....and I defy you to link to where they did. Bottom line is that your sheet wearing behind (metaphorically speaking) is getting handed to you and you don't like it....so much so is that you've deteriorated to using clinical terms regarding black Americans. Funny that, as I have yet to see you refer to yourself and your brethren as Caucasian Americans. Carry on.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

10. #250 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    The point being is that you and your ilk always default to this part of American history as some sort of half assed attempt to justify slavery and/or negate civil rights moves (past & present), much less the discussion of slavery....and you fail every time, because when challenged you change the subject real fast.

It's like this, genius....reparations actually was tried for a brief time just before and after the end of the Civil War...only to be thwarted by the bitter Southern losers (see the rise of the KKK). Do your homework.

As for my "solution", here's what I wrote earlier: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...06#post3117406
    "If, by some quirk of Fate and God, reparations did pass through Congress, ONLY A TINY FRACTION of the American black population would be entitled to receipt. This is because (a) lineage to a slave family or person would have to be firmly established (b) a company or corporate records would have to exist to establish ownership (c) said company or corporation would have to exist to this day."

I would think most Blacks in America could trace Family members as 'Slaves', not many paid to come here as Pioneers or Colonists.

I would also think 'Ownership' would be by Plantation Owners. (Thomas Jefferson being a prominent slave owner) Not so much 'Corporations'.

Having a Discussion about how to solve 'Inequality', would seem more 'American', than 'Reparations', which just seems to be more a "Send me a Check" by our African friends.

11. #251 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're a bigot AND a liar Jack....No one on this thread has declared what you suggest....and I defy you to link to where they did. Bottom line is that your sheet wearing behind (metaphorically speaking) is getting handed to you and you don't like it....so much so is that you've deteriorated to using clinical terms regarding black Americans. Funny that, as I have yet to see you refer to yourself and your brethren as Caucasian Americans. Carry on.
    Most Americans refer to themselves as 'Americans'. While I notice a segment of the Population refers to themselves as 'African-Americans', as though they just arrived here and still retain their original heritage. For those that feel 'African', I could support a One Way ticket back to the 'Motherland'.
    I noticed you used 'black Americans', I applaud you for that.

12. #252 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I'm a descendant of those who fought to free them. Pay up!
    You're a lying SOS who doesn't have the intellectual courage to own up to losing a point in a discussion. Let me empty your gas bag, bunky…..for years fools like you argued that the slavery issue in the Civil War was an after thought, claiming that the slaves didn't really contribute much to the Confederate states economy ( I know, dear reader....it boogles the mind that these fools actually believe their revisionist bilge can pass for historical fact....so much more to pity them), and that some Northern states participated in the slave trade. So in effect, you contradict your own argument as to the main reasons for the Civil War (the "war of aggression" as die hard Confederacy lovers call it). or why your great grand pappy fought in it. Oh, and for your education...your grand pappy had gov't compensation/assistance as a vet...so reparations weren't needed....for him or for your dumb ass. https://www.essentialcivilwarcurricu...-pensions.html

George Orwell

13. #253 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're a lying SOS who doesn't have the intellectual courage to own up to losing a point in a discussion. Let me empty your gas bag, bunky…..for years fools like you argued that the slavery issue in the Civil War was an after thought, claiming that the slaves didn't really contribute much to the Confederate states economy ( I know, dear reader....it boogles the mind that these fools actually believe their revisionist bilge can pass for historical fact....so much more to pity them), and that some Northern states participated in the slave trade. So in effect, you contradict your own argument as to the main reasons for the Civil War (the "war of aggression" as die hard Confederacy lovers call it). or why your great grand pappy fought in it. Oh, and for your education...your grand pappy had gov't compensation/assistance as a vet...so reparations weren't needed....for him or for your dumb ass. https://www.essentialcivilwarcurricu...-pensions.html
    RB60 makes an interesting point. Should the ex-slaves pay the Northern White People that set them free?

14. #254 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vasquezrocks View Post

and does that go for single, unwed white female mothers? They're the majority of welfare recipients, ya know.

And they aren’t asking for reparations .....
    True enough but YOU made the stupid comparison of reparations and welfare...making the false assumption that all black folk who would receive reparations (if granted by Congress and systematically worked out and distributed) are on welfare....insinuating that the majority of black Americans are on welfare.

Here's your homework assignment: Look into the reparations for Japanese Americans put into internment camps during WWII. Or those given to certain Native American tribes. get back to me when you're up to speed.

George Orwell

15. #255 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 43 Times in 37 Posts

True enough but YOU made the stupid comparison of reparations and welfare...making the false assumption that all black folk who would receive reparations (if granted by Congress and systematically worked out and distributed) are on welfare....insinuating that the majority of black Americans are on welfare.

Here's your homework assignment: Look into the reparations for Japanese Americans put into internment camps during WWII. Or those given to certain Native American tribes. get back to me when you're up to speed.
    Do your own homework ...

The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
    o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
    Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.