Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Was 9/11 an inside job?

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    in other words, a nazi pissing in your eyes wil help you see the truth. if you're not part of the final solution, you're part of the final precipitate.
    Not exactly, but when those burning Bush's Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops practicing Nazi Mengele baptize thine eyes by urinations defamation of a Washington, D.C born retired WW II Pentagon staff sergeant to Eisenhower while having lunch talking D.C. sports with an immaculate drug conception from SCOTUS Rehnquist lynching enforcement standing for a fabricated Islam misnomer; obviously the Fourth Reich second coming thru a supreme swastika up Uranus court to repeat the Catholic Church "serve the Pope or die" brokering USA national religion business with Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" holycosts as in brokering Nazi Holocaust extermination deaths for Islam oil isn't all that far removed from mass murder from environmental extinction precipitate events to come in their final solution of survival of the fittest fascists.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,326 Times in 9,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 511 Times in 484 Posts
    Blog Entries

well that's just obvious.
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition
    https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post:

Minister of Truth (09-28-2019)

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How SCOTUS & it's Islamophobia Christiananality pedophilia created a national religion of environmental suicide in that "serve the Pope or die" under color of law mass murder equates to liberty & justice for all the Christians as Nazi Germany accomplished is such a patriot act jihad in some megalomaniacal rule the earth & destroy the world crusade.
    Last edited by saltydancin; 09-27-2019 at 05:45 PM.

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm thinking of asking saltydancin to be my spokesperson.

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

It was NOT an inside job. The end.

7. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    Then you will not need to comment further.

8. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

9. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    he's a talking points sensation!
    morality is a set of beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that facilitate voluntary, cooperative and mutually beneficial relationships.

Trump Wins,
    by definition

10. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    Since not being accepted as a very good spokesperson due to that "serve the Pope or die" SCOTUS decision theft & burning of a 9 years old just purchased US Constitution on the day of the Catholic Church assassination of JFK & subsequently 24 & more over 15 years along with end of the 20th century "death to the infidels" SCOTUS immaculate drug conception selling Washington, D.C. born to a Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda health care plan business & those thieving US Constitution - old glory presented by Ike for business excellence - Israel old testaments - absentee voting ballots arsonists for Rehnquist's fabricated misnomer immaculate drug conception one nation under God with equal justice under law US Bicentennial federal perjury Reichquest of a supreme swastika up Uranus court lynching enforcement

11. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 114 Posts

At the time the overthrow of the republic began in earnest (Sept. 11, 2001); i was of a very different mindset than now. I then believed the u.s. gov. Was my best buddy and the DOJ with it's FBI and the State department with it's hero agents of defending American interest were infallible. I was right there with the " put a boot in their ass, it's the american way" crowd. I believed the patriot act was the right thing to do; even though it seemed much more logical to simply eliminate the enemy (islam) from existing in the land; i went along with the program until something bizzarre happened. The hybridized supertraitor named barack hussein marshall davis(aka obama) was elected by the deluded electorate.my logical assessment was that this would be the way that tribulation would begin for faithful of Jesus as myself, so i began saying "these things must be, repent, even so, come, Lord Jesus" ; after a few years of developed experiences under the dark days of barack unbuilding the earth. Now, since the election of Trump and the all out seditious overthrow from the highest positions of government; and observing brennan, clapper, mueller, comey, etc., etc. Etc. Engaged in their life or death attempted cover ups of their latest deepstate bloodletting productions; i have been able to piece together the whole bizarre purpose of the last eighteen years.yes. Sept. 11, 2001 was an inside job and the stars of the overthrow are the same stars of the cover up... DEATHTOTHEDEEPSTATE!
    Last edited by iewitness; 09-29-2019 at 03:29 AM.
    Even so, Come, Lord Jesus
    I do not participate in delusion count me out

12. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iewitness View Post
    At the time the overthrow of the republic began (Sept. 11, 2001); i was of a very different mindset than now. I then believed the u.s. gov. Was my best buddy and the DOJ with it's FBI and the State department with it's hero agents of defending American interest were infallible. I was right there with the " put a boot in their ass, it's the american way" crowd. I believed the patriot act was the right thing to do; even though it seemed much more logical to simply eliminate the enemy (islam) from existing in the land; i went along with the program until something bizzarre happened. The hybridized supertraitor named barack hussein marshall davis(aka obama) was elected by the deluded electorate.my logical assessment was that this would be the way that tribulation would begin for faithful of Jesus as myself, so i began saying "these things must be, repent, even so, come, Lord Jesus" ; after a few years of developed experiences under the dark days of barack unbuilding the earth. Now, since the election of Trump and the all out seditious overthrow from the highest positions of government; and observing brennan, clapper, mueller, comey, etc., etc. Etc. Engaged in their life or death attempted cover ups of their latest deepstate bloodletting productions; i have been able to piece together the whole bizarre purpose of the last eighteen years.yes. Sept. 11, 2001 was an inside job and the stars of the overthrow are the same stars of the cover up... DEATHTOTHEDEEPSTATE!
    I believed it all too, at the time. in retrospect, I see it's all just manipulative bullsnap.

Trump Wins,
    by definition

13. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I believed it all too, at the time. in retrospect, I see it's all just manipulative bullsnap.
    Overthrow of the Republic started way before those burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" health care plan Rehnquist granted standing to with an immaculate drug conception, where afterwards wouldn't dictate the superflurous one nation under God with equal justice under law federal perjury in selling American holycosts for a more perfect union of Christianity & Islam.

14. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by saltydancin View Post
    Overthrow of the Republic started way before those burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" health care plan Rehnquist granted standing to with an immaculate drug conception, where afterwards wouldn't dictate the superflurous one nation under God with equal justice under law federal perjury in selling American holycosts for a more perfect union of Christianity & Islam.
    yep.

Trump Wins,
    by definition

15. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

yep.
    Seems Rehnquist's thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballot arsonists SCOTUS immaculate drug conception standing for those burning Bush's Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate patriot act Mengele Angel of Death baptize thine eyes by urinations defamations on a Washington, D.C. born WW II Pentagon staff sergeant to Eisenhower prior to 9/11 exterminations is still avoidance - acceptance cognitive dissonance .

16. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    Obviously SCOTUS Rehnquist's immaculate drug conception for those burning Bush's 9/11 pedophilia patriot act certainly put lives of Washington, D.C. born citizens & the USA at risk.