Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Was 9/11 an inside job?

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 32 Times in 29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    I don't. You people do though.
    I don't believe Trump when he claims that the election was stolen.

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,629 Times in 4,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    1784 is when we officially became a country, you fool! Tammany Hall occurred nearly a century later. Look it up.

You often LIE or BS about your past stances and posts. That coupled with your proud ignorance about the topics you bray about makes most claims you make dubious at best. My previous post points to your hypocrisy. Deal with it, or don't ... but you need to grow up, Guillermo.

Perhaps it is you who should be looking things up.
    You were referring to the infamous corruption under Boss Tweed. That was a century AFTER the creation of Tammany Hall (https://www.history.com/topics/us-go...t/tammany-hall) AND when America officially became a country (1784). If you are claiming it was corrupt from the start, you'd have to document that.

Next.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

3. #153 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,508 Times in 16,972 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

I stopped reading at Klues.
    I never started reading his drivel, I noticed who the poster was...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Lightbringer (03-24-2023)

5. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 41 Times in 39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    As if there hasn't been more than enough Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking enforcement to dictate SCOTUS supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court Islamidiotocracy ark more perfect union of Christiananality & Mohammed pedophilia of lynch 2 Washington, D.C. born USA citizens as Islam, lynch 2 World Trade Towers as Islam & lynch 2 Washington, D.C. locations, one of which was the Pentagon & the other still Klues Klucks duh Klans as Islam....

6. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by saltydancin View Post
    As if there hasn't been more than enough Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking enforcement to dictate SCOTUS supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court Islamidiotocracy ark more perfect union of Christiananality & Mohammed pedophilia of lynch 2 Washington, D.C. born USA citizens as Islam, lynch 2 World Trade Towers as Islam & lynch 2 Washington, D.C. locations, one of which was the Pentagon & the other still Klues Klucks duh Klans as Islam....
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

7. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Leave it to their Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement to still continue attempts 23 years later to have one register to vote when reply wouldn't waste the time since Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement already lynched for stealing a Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement vote when won't even vote as SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court of Christiananality Mohammed pedophilia suicidal super ego "man is God" sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Fuhrer's Brainwashing Inquisition & US Fascist - Masochists continues under color of law.....

8. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

With those crooks on Capital Hill Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement "one nation under God with equal justice under law" national religion of Christiananality pedophilia "man is God" lynching Washington, D.C. born USA citizens as fabricated Islam misnomers for SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court upholding Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement for a stolen Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement vote doesn't take rocket science for US Fascist - Masochist Federal Lynching of a Washington, D.C. born USA citizen for fabricated kill threats to continue Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement of a fabricated Navy Hospital US Constitution Bill of Rights theft & burning on a cross where a Washington, D.C. born USA citizen trying to obtain medical care passing in & out of consciousness lying on the hospital floor for decades in stealing & burning National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists continued Federal Lynching with Fuhrer's Brainwashing Inquisition "no one steal & burns US Constitutions in this country" while stealing & burning a National Archives receipts photocopy like SCOTUS Federal Lynching KKK chiurchstate of hate fiefdom Islamidiotocracy medical care of stealing & burning a National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights the day a Washington, D.C. born USA citizen got a lunch pass from a D.C. hospital while Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement of a fabricated killing of JFK on their steps the same day. Just way too dang lily brilliant white not so master race not so master plan....

9. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,629 Times in 4,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,357 Times in 1,282 Posts
    Blog Entries

Do you realize how fucking stupid you come off consistently commenting on my posts and threads by stating they're all "drivel" and you NEVER read them ... especially when you rush to the aide and comfort of your equally preposterous brethren when I make fools of them?

I don't know what you're addicted to RB, but you need to seek help.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-23-2023)

11. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Do you realize how fucking stupid you come off consistently commenting on my posts and threads by stating they're all "drivel" and you NEVER read them ... especially when you rush to the aide and comfort of your equally preposterous brethren when I make fools of them?

What could be better than SCOTUS "one nation under God with equal justice under law" medical care of 50 years for Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists & over 20 years of Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement thieving Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement vote stealing .....

12. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by America View Post
    I don't believe Trump when he claims that the election was stolen.
    No one would believe Trump but Trump zombies
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

13. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

RB is in a Toxic relationship! Sadly he lost his balls!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

14. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yet another Christiananality - Mohammed pedophilia suicidal super ego "man is God" condescending arrogance dumb as shit vile & despicable reincarnation of SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam Islamidiotocracy brainwashingtan national religion of thieving National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists.....

15. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The only fool you make is of yourself. You think you're some kind of prodigy, I (and anyone with a functioning brain) think you're an over zealous idiot, full of shit, wind and piss.

16. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,295 Times in 5,845 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 390 Times in 368 Posts

The only fool you make is of yourself. You think you're some kind of prodigy, I (and anyone with a functioning brain) think you're an over zealous idiot, full of shit, wind and piss.
    I disagree. He's waking up. It will take time though.
    Don't be afraid to see what you see

17. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Mason Michaels View Post
    RB is in a Toxic relationship! Sadly he lost his balls!
    My "relationship" is just fine, 15+ years fine.

Balls...?

...at least I have balls