Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Was 9/11 an inside job?

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    I'm thinking of asking saltydancin to be my spokesperson.
    Being my own spokesperson wasn't really accepted at the US District Court of Nazington with a Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cop reiterating Rehnquist's immaculate drug conception get out of 9/11 standing, but maybe one of these days more photocopies of all those US Constitutions purchased at the National Archives thieving arsonists crusades turned ashes to ashes, dust to dust as in the 9/11 jihad will surface. Should of anticipated some Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops would reiterate SCOTUS Rehnquist's immaculate drug conception for a Washington, D.C. born retired WW II Pentagon staff sergeant to Ike who had funded the purchase of that first US Constitution at the National Archives & subsequently 24 + more as being Islam lynching enforcement bill of attainder in those burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda"death to the infidels" health care plan Mengele Angel of Death baptize thine eyes by urinations defamations prior to exterminations after such boasting & bragging on the streets of D.C. to maybe dozens of onlookers distracted by the commotion as to how there was nothing one could do to stop threats to kill him while talking D.C. sports trying to have lunch & jihadding in the US District Court of Washington, who at the time didn't remember any filing of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballot arsonists over 3 1/2 years at university & probable time periods of such incidences as if they were the US District Court for Nazington as that Bicentennial Fuhrer's Brainwashing Inquisition dictating "no one steals & burns US Constitutions in this nation" after looking at a photocopy of the National Archives receipts & burning it at a lunch in D.C. ; which seemed par for the master race master plan supreme swastika up Uranus court where West Nazi Germany Virginia's thieving Ike old glory inside of old testament arsonists out of sight out of mind put burned pieces where the sun don't shine & attempt to get medical care at a Navy Hospital after more US Constitution on a cross KKK arsonists eradication of recipients of old glory presented by Presidents for business excellence holycosts in some more perfect union of Chrsitiananality pedophilia & Islamophobia Islamidiotocracy.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cancel 2020.2 View Post
    It was NOT an inside job. The end.
    Depends on the job inside of what ? As giving thanks on turkey day if Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom enforcement suicidal super egos Christiananality pedophilia sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming, being way too dang lily brilliant white when it came to their stealing & burning National Archives purchased US Constitutions on Capital Hill prior to 9/11 granted standing by SCOTUS Rehnquists' fabricated Islam misnomer & outside of the US District Court for Washington, D.C. after 9/11; then dictating the Washington, D.C. born American citizen who had the National Archive receipts was the one who did the burning when both courts were aware of the purchases & also those Bicentennial thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - Declaration of Independence - Israel flags - absentee voting ballots arsonists under color of law malfeasance yet the national religion was Nazi economics under color of law regardless.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by iewitness View Post
    At the time the overthrow of the republic began in earnest (Sept. 11, 2001); i was of a very different mindset than now. I then believed the u.s. gov. Was my best buddy and the DOJ with it's FBI and the State department with it's hero agents of defending American interest were infallible. I was right there with the " put a boot in their ass, it's the american way" crowd. I believed the patriot act was the right thing to do; even though it seemed much more logical to simply eliminate the enemy (islam) from existing in the land; i went along with the program until something bizzarre happened. The hybridized supertraitor named barack hussein marshall davis(aka obama) was elected by the deluded electorate.my logical assessment was that this would be the way that tribulation would begin for faithful of Jesus as myself, so i began saying "these things must be, repent, even so, come, Lord Jesus" ; after a few years of developed experiences under the dark days of barack unbuilding the earth. Now, since the election of Trump and the all out seditious overthrow from the highest positions of government; and observing brennan, clapper, mueller, comey, etc., etc. Etc. Engaged in their life or death attempted cover ups of their latest deepstate bloodletting productions; i have been able to piece together the whole bizarre purpose of the last eighteen years.yes. Sept. 11, 2001 was an inside job and the stars of the overthrow are the same stars of the cover up... DEATHTOTHEDEEPSTATE!
    Going on 50 years after SCOTUS Christian Nation diatribe of the fabricated misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ conception national religion derived from Islam "man is Allah" virgin Mary accounts of medical pseudoscience in human reproduction for business economics of one man's law is another man's crime as what to do with Allah disciples out of wedlock offspring; which Christians suicidal super egos "man is God" Christiananality pedophilia chose for beyond the pleasure principle in despicable & vile WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations homicidal human farming as a sociopsychopathilogical norm for what's now over 2 millennium with SCOTUS tautology of the Islamidiotocracy "one nation under God with equal justice under law" law of the land federal perjury lynching enforcement brainwashingtan.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,318 Times in 2,772 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Like most people I used to think 9/11 was an inside job, as my old buddy Controlled Opposition will confirm.

Smart bloggers said so all over the net. There were sites like DogcatchersFor911Truth packed with scholarly articles all of which said it was an inside job. To clinch it there were thousands of videos, some of them longer than Gone With The Wind. I never saw one supporting the official story, so naturally I assumed it was all lies.

It was only after years of tireless investigating that I reached an incredible conclusion: the Twoofer story is a crock of shit! It came to me in a flash: al-Qaeda did it. Not only did they do all the others, they did 9/11 as well. And they weren't even working for the government.

Imagine my disillusionment when I realized that David Ray Griffin is a crank and Alex Jones is a bullshitter. Who would have thought? People said I was crazy: "Nineteen ragheads with box cutters, lol!" But I persevered because it's the truth.

P.S. Happy New Year.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    Like most people I used to think 9/11 was an inside job, as my old buddy Controlled Opposition will confirm.

Smart bloggers said so all over the net. There were sites like DogcatchersFor911Truth packed with scholarly articles all of which said it was an inside job. To clinch it there were thousands of videos, some of them longer than Gone With The Wind. I never saw one supporting the official story, so naturally I assumed it was all lies.

It was only after years of tireless investigating that I reached an incredible conclusion: the Twoofer story is a crock of shit! It came to me in a flash: al-Qaeda did it. Not only did they do all the others, they did 9/11 as well. And they weren't even working for the government.

Imagine my disillusionment when I realized that David Ray Griffin is a crank and Alex Jones is a bullshitter. Who would have thought? People said I was crazy: "Nineteen ragheads with box cutters, lol!" But I persevered because it's the truth.

P.S. Happy New Year.
    Just as it's not sinful nor evil enough for this Christian Nation Nazi economics to force feed the USA 9/11 as some more perfect union of Islam virgin Mary medical human reproduction pseudoscience with Christiananality pedophilia business of a fabricated misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ conception as the second coming.....especially with SCOTUS Rehnquist's fabricated Islam misnomer for 2 Washington, D.C. born American citizens prior to 9/11 with immaculate drug conceptions just as decades earlier SCOTUS Rehnquist's Bicentennial fabricated Islam misnomer for the same 2 Washington, D.C. born American citizens, one a retired WW II Pentagon staff sergeant to Eisenhower for thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists complaints to the obviously supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court of one nation under "man is God" with Eisenhower was a war criminal to Papal business contracts barter of Islam oil for Nazi Germany Jewish Holocaust deaths.
    Last edited by saltydancin; 01-04-2022 at 08:12 PM.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by thethinkertank View Post
    For conspiracy theories, this takes the cake. Tell me what you people think.
    They accomplished 9/11 didn't they ? Why else would SCOTUS & Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom enforcement dictate 2 Washington, D.C. born USA citizens as Islam ? A national religion of Christiananality pedophilia from those crooks on Capital Hill putting on a patriot act as ChristHitlers, where their health care plan forcing the USA to make an Islam pseudoscience medical human reproduction of a fabricated misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ conception as law of the land or suffer Hitler WW II concentration camp torture & death upholding Catholic Church contracts bartering Arab oil for Holocaust deaths & holycosts deaths.

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,750 Times in 4,500 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

No, it wasn't an inside job.

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Reincarnation of the Fuhrer's Bicentennial Brainwashing Inquisition where stealing & burning a photocopy of National Archives US Constitution receipts as an under color of law Deep State Nazi security ploy after decades of that "serve the Pope or die" tautology of a predominately Catholic South America drug invasion of the USA there's been an invasion of illegal South America aliens to enforce an Islam medical human reproduction pseudoscience virgin Mary fabricated misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ conception; which obviously became this Islamidiotocracy national religion to rule the earth & destroy the world with 9/11 like decades of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists Christiananality pedophilia interpretation of "one nation under God with equal justice under law".

9. The Following User Groans At saltydancin For This Awful Post:

Flash (01-10-2022)

10. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 28 Times in 28 Posts

People want to believe that 9/11 was an inside job for the same reason they want to believe that Kennedy's assassination was an inside job: because the alternative--that the direction of history can be altered by a single individual with a rifle, or by a gang of hijackers--is too horrific to accept.

11. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by American Man View Post
    People want to believe that 9/11 was an inside job for the same reason they want to believe that Kennedy's assassination was an inside job: because the alternative--that the direction of history can be altered by a single individual with a rifle, or by a gang of hijackers--is too horrific to accept.
    More comment on the not so master race Federal Lynching enforcement of their medical pseudoscience human reproduction Islam fabricated virgin Mary immaculate Jesus the Christ conception for this Christian Nation obsessive - compulsive war crimes mental disorder to the extent of SCOTUS national religion with WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" fabricated Islam misnomers in that immaculate 9/11 patriot act conception with total disregard for Eisenhower's "Never Again".

12. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by American Man View Post
    It's not funny so don't laugh, but they laugh anyway with that Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate organized crime with multiple immaculate drug conceptions in their medical pseudoscience human reproduction Islam fabricated virgin Mary misnomer immaculate Jesus the Christ conception tautology continuing SCOTUS Rehnquist's fabricated Islam misnomers diatribe for 2 Washington, D.C. born American citizens; but as their suicidal Christiananlity pedophilia super egos reiterate it's "one nation under God with no equal justice under law".

13. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Please do not pull in front on me and flip me the middle finger for no apparent reason.
    I could of did without that one.

Morse code is a method used in telecommunication to encode text characters
    as standardized sequences of two different signal durations, called dots and
    dashes, or dits and dahs. Morse code is named after Samuel Morse, one of
    the inventors of the telegraph.

I seen it coming from a mile away. What did you do? I ducked, I moved.
    Look who shows up.

You should know better. Have a nice day.

14. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Enduring such a veritable plethora of cognitive dissonance balderdash from a 9/11 holycosts denier of SCOTUS Rehnquist's Reichquest supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court; where if lynching a couple of Washington, D.C. born American citizens by Christiananality pedophilia fabricated Islam misnomers along with immaculate West Nazi Germany Virginia KKK churchstate of hate drug conceptions for the Bicentennial Fuhrer's Brainwashing Inquisition evidence that there were no thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - Declaration of Independence - Israel flag - absentee voting ballots arsonists with no equal justice under law double jeopardy for Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom additional fabricated Islam misnomers plus immaculate drug conceptions prior to those burning Bush's Islam "death to the infidels" 9/11 health care plan patriot act reads as if it's a reincarnation of Nuremberg suicidal super egos as law of the land. Once is an accident, twice is a coincidence as there are no coincidences; while thrice is obviously despicable vile business economics.
    Last edited by saltydancin; 01-19-2022 at 06:17 PM. Reason: omissions

15. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Or in this day & age when those burning Bush's 9/11 Islam "death to the infidels" health care plan patriot act enacted a Mengele "Angel of Death" Christiananality pedophilia Federal Lynching KKK churchstate fiefdom of hate national religion with standing granted by SCOTUS for it's thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists as medical care.

16. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    This Christian Nation Islamidiotocracy crusade - jihad must be so enamored & satisfied beyond the pleasure principle with a supreme swastika up Uranus kangaroo court granting standing to Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom enforcement of those burning Bush's Islam 9/11 health care plan patriot act of WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations of a Washington, D.C. born retired Pentagon staff sergeant to Eisenhower; who to them was a war criminal with a Klues Klucks duh Klans tautology as suicidal super egos sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming legends in their "man is God" legends in their own Christiananality pedophilia minds.