Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 49

Thread: Conservatives can't get dates because they're the baddies, but they whine anyway

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    24,284
    Thanks
    14,254
    Thanked 7,114 Times in 5,704 Posts
    Groans
    1,913
    Groaned 998 Times in 908 Posts

    Default

    What man would date a woman who wants the State to buy his condoms?


  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Flyover Country
    Posts
    3,622
    Thanks
    1,763
    Thanked 1,716 Times in 1,249 Posts
    Groans
    119
    Groaned 127 Times in 122 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Someone call Giselle and tell her we've found her attractive replacements:

    Giselle? Who is she married to again?
    Screenshot_20190620-104432_Samsung Internet.jpg

  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    24,284
    Thanks
    14,254
    Thanked 7,114 Times in 5,704 Posts
    Groans
    1,913
    Groaned 998 Times in 908 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post

    this is about why your side has to set up special sites to get dates because no one wants to date them
    No, we set up conservative dating sites because we don't want to date nasty liberals, like you and your ilk. We prefer people who are self-reliant, and don't blame others for their own fails.

  4. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Flyover Country
    Posts
    3,622
    Thanks
    1,763
    Thanked 1,716 Times in 1,249 Posts
    Groans
    119
    Groaned 127 Times in 122 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shit for brains View Post
    so trumps divorces are caused by liberals ?


    you are fucking insane and stupid
    All of Trump's divorces happened when he was still a Democrat.

  5. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    18,228
    Thanks
    2,609
    Thanked 3,900 Times in 3,004 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 659 Times in 634 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    Giselle? Who is she married to again?
    Screenshot_20190620-104432_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Oops:

    DRUMPF LOSES TOM BRADY SUPPORT, HIS BIGGEST ALLY IN THE NFL
    https://www.newsweek.com/sport-nfl-donald-trump-670401


    Kill yourself for being so lazy that you didn't bother to make sure the point you were gonna make was salient.
    Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I'm no economics expert. In fact I'm pretty dumb on the topic.

  6. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    115,146
    Thanks
    31,231
    Thanked 17,670 Times in 13,767 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 13,950 Times in 12,951 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    What man would date a woman who carries his child to the third term then murders it?
    next time don't rape her and keep her locked in your basement for months

  7. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    18,228
    Thanks
    2,609
    Thanked 3,900 Times in 3,004 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 659 Times in 634 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    All of Trump's divorces happened when he was still a Democrat.
    Sophistry.
    Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I'm no economics expert. In fact I'm pretty dumb on the topic.

  8. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    6,535
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked 3,277 Times in 2,500 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 203 Times in 193 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    what woman would want to date a guy who thinks its great to RIP children frim their families arms and put them in cages on cement floors ?


    what man wants to date a woman who thinks letting strange men grab her pussy is a good thing
    Michelle Obama... clearly.

  9. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Flyover Country
    Posts
    3,622
    Thanks
    1,763
    Thanked 1,716 Times in 1,249 Posts
    Groans
    119
    Groaned 127 Times in 122 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Oops:

    DRUMPF LOSES TOM BRADY SUPPORT, HIS BIGGEST ALLY IN THE NFL
    https://www.newsweek.com/sport-nfl-donald-trump-670401


    Kill yourself for being so lazy that you didn't bother to make sure the point you were gonna make was salient.
    Are you claiming that Tom Brady is a liberal now, because he wanted to support his teammates? Kill yourself for being too stupid to live.

  10. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    18,228
    Thanks
    2,609
    Thanked 3,900 Times in 3,004 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 659 Times in 634 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    Giselle? Who is she married to again?
    I wouldn't hate Conservatives so much if they weren't just so fucking lazy about everything.

    Giselle is married to Brady, who stopped supporting Trump after the whole national anthem thing...

    DRUMPF LOSES TOM BRADY SUPPORT, HIS BIGGEST ALLY IN THE NFL
    https://www.newsweek.com/sport-nfl-donald-trump-670401

    Kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself, kill yourself.

    Seriously.

    Do it.

    End your own life.

    There's nothing of significance of value you contribute, you're isolated and alone, you're antisocial, you're a leech, you're lazy as fuck, and you do no good.

    Why haven't you killed yourself yet? You probably should have at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I'm no economics expert. In fact I'm pretty dumb on the topic.

  11. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    18,228
    Thanks
    2,609
    Thanked 3,900 Times in 3,004 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 659 Times in 634 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    Are you claiming that Tom Brady is a liberal now, because he wanted to support his teammates? Kill yourself for being too stupid to live.
    No, I'm saying you're so fucking lazy, you didn't bother to make sure your point made any sense.




    Are you so fucking lazy that you can't even do the basic research necessary so you don't look like a complete jackass who has to move the goalposts because of how lazy you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I'm no economics expert. In fact I'm pretty dumb on the topic.

  12. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    115,146
    Thanks
    31,231
    Thanked 17,670 Times in 13,767 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 13,950 Times in 12,951 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

  13. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    6,535
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked 3,277 Times in 2,500 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 203 Times in 193 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    CLEARLY you being a lying fucking asshole
    https://apnews.com/a98f26f7c9424b44b7fa927ea1acd4d4

    https://qz.com/1291470/photos-immigr...enter-in-2014/

    Happened under OBAMA. you moron. So tell us Desh, who is lying?

  14. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    115,146
    Thanks
    31,231
    Thanked 17,670 Times in 13,767 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 13,950 Times in 12,951 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    and they were not separated from their parents you leach on the ass of a skunk


    that was an influx of unaccompanied minors remember shit brick

  15. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    115,146
    Thanks
    31,231
    Thanked 17,670 Times in 13,767 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 13,950 Times in 12,951 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    so trumps divorces are caused by liberals ?


    you are fucking insane and stupid
    this is what I said


    and you then lied about it fucker

Similar Threads

  1. US 'Conservatives' are now COMMUNISTS, whine about SOCIALISM in America
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-02-2019, 08:07 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-28-2017, 05:45 AM
  3. Demoncrats to drop withdrawl dates from war funding bill
    By uscitizen in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 08:25 AM
  4. Don't treat me like I treated you ! Whine, Whine
    By uscitizen in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-29-2007, 09:05 AM
  5. Great Dates In Homo History
    By toby in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-27-2006, 09:22 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •