Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 49

Thread: Black Conservative NFL Star Annihilates Democrats During Reparations Hearing

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    7,416
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3,226 Times in 2,287 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 389 Times in 361 Posts

    Default Black Conservative NFL Star Annihilates Democrats During Reparations Hearing

    Retired NFL Super Bowl champion-turned community leader Burgess Owens on Wednesday slammed a proposal to study reparations for slavery and instead proposed that the Democrat Party pay for “all the misery” brought upon African-Americans.

    “I used to be a Democrat until I did my history and found out the misery that that party brought to my race… Let’s pay restitution. How about the Democratic Party pay for all the misery brought to my race.”



    https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...tions-hearing/


    Awesome! Need more great men like this.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to volsrock For This Post:

    Dark Soul (06-19-2019), Evmetro (06-19-2019), Stretch (06-19-2019), Truth Detector (06-19-2019), USFREEDOM911 (06-19-2019)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    31,061
    Thanks
    6,227
    Thanked 8,105 Times in 6,102 Posts
    Groans
    25
    Groaned 1,505 Times in 1,440 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Retired NFL Super Bowl champion-turned community leader Burgess Owens on Wednesday slammed a proposal to study reparations for slavery and instead proposed that the Democrat Party pay for “all the misery” brought upon African-Americans.

    “I used to be a Democrat until I did my history and found out the misery that that party brought to my race… Let’s pay restitution. How about the Democratic Party pay for all the misery brought to my race.”



    https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...tions-hearing/


    Awesome! Need more great men like this.
    The stupid fuck doesn't know shit about history. He is referring to the KKK and Jim Crow as if they were liberals, just because they had the label Democrat.The may have been NAMED Democrats, but they were conservatives. He also referred to his Republican ancestor of the 19th century as if Repblicans then are the same Republicans of the 21st century. Another ignorant claim

    Historical idiots often confuse the two. The RW morons here do it all the time.

    He wants "restitution" instead of "reparation". What an illiterate dumbfuck.

    Take a look at the definition of restitution.

    recompense for injury or loss.

    "he was ordered to pay $6,000 in restitution"

    synonyms: compensation, recompense, reparation, damages, indemnification, indemnity, reimbursement, repayment, remuneration, reward, redress, satisfaction;



    So what the fuck is the difference?



    Fool

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

    guno (06-19-2019), Jade Dragon (06-19-2019)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    15,695
    Thanks
    7,625
    Thanked 4,475 Times in 3,501 Posts
    Groans
    257
    Groaned 481 Times in 448 Posts

    Default

    'Repatriation'. Maybe that's what he meant?

  6. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    8,824
    Thanks
    2,720
    Thanked 5,989 Times in 3,979 Posts
    Groans
    407
    Groaned 628 Times in 585 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Oh yeah. The right really needs more spoiled people, that say what the common man needs. Do you idiots ever listen to yourselves anymore? How did spoiled rich types become the type that is a voice for republicans, and rural America. You all be like; That fat cat in the suit really gets us everyday Joe's, with his money, urban lifestyles, etc. Actually I just think I see what you want to be, and think they will rub off on you.
    Last edited by Jade Dragon; 06-19-2019 at 05:05 PM.

  7. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    19,697
    Thanks
    4,294
    Thanked 11,112 Times in 7,806 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 299 Times in 290 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    All the liberal Democrat racism on this thread is coming through loud and clear. Never takes long.
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sailor For This Post:

    Dark Soul (06-19-2019), Stretch (06-19-2019), USFREEDOM911 (06-19-2019)

  9. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    58,345
    Thanks
    67,641
    Thanked 11,313 Times in 9,735 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,840 Times in 2,582 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Retired NFL Super Bowl champion-turned community leader Burgess Owens on Wednesday slammed a proposal to study reparations for slavery and instead proposed that the Democrat Party pay for “all the misery” brought upon African-Americans.

    “I used to be a Democrat until I did my history and found out the misery that that party brought to my race… Let’s pay restitution. How about the Democratic Party pay for all the misery brought to my race.”



    https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...tions-hearing/

    Awesome! Need more great men like this.
    LOVE THAT! He will be ostracized now as an Uncle Tom sellout. The Black Community and Democratic Party of the Jackass hate blacks that do not stay on their plantation.
    Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.


    Eric Holder: “I’m still enjoying what I’m doing, there’s still work to be done,” I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy.”

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

    Dark Soul (06-19-2019), Evmetro (06-19-2019)

  11. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    58,345
    Thanks
    67,641
    Thanked 11,313 Times in 9,735 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,840 Times in 2,582 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DUMBER IQ of 76 View Post
    The stupid fuck doesn't know shit about history. He is referring to the KKK and Jim Crow as if they were liberals, just because they had the label Democrat.The may have been NAMED Democrats, but they were conservatives. He also referred to his Republican ancestor of the 19th century as if Repblicans then are the same Republicans of the 21st century. Another ignorant claim

    Historical idiots often confuse the two. The RW morons here do it all the time.

    He wants "restitution" instead of "reparation". What an illiterate dumbfuck.

    Take a look at the definition of restitution.

    recompense for injury or loss.

    "he was ordered to pay $6,000 in restitution"

    synonyms: compensation, recompense, reparation, damages, indemnification, indemnity, reimbursement, repayment, remuneration, reward, redress, satisfaction;



    So what the fuck is the difference?

    Fool
    Triggered Racist dumbfuck.
    Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.


    Eric Holder: “I’m still enjoying what I’m doing, there’s still work to be done,” I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy.”

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

    Dark Soul (06-19-2019)

  13. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    19,697
    Thanks
    4,294
    Thanked 11,112 Times in 7,806 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 299 Times in 290 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    LOVE THAT! He will be ostracized now as an Uncle Tom sellout. The Black Community and Democratic Party of the Jackass hate blacks that do not stay on their plantation.
    I enjoy the way racists like Domer automatically assume he is uneducated and needs a white liberal racist Democrat to explain it to him.
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sailor For This Post:

    Dark Soul (06-19-2019), Evmetro (06-19-2019), Truth Detector (06-19-2019)

  15. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    11,575
    Thanks
    1,481
    Thanked 5,593 Times in 3,624 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,279 Times in 1,145 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    New Rule: all black people must be NFL Super Bowl champions, compensation for centuries of enslavement not an issue

  16. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    19,697
    Thanks
    4,294
    Thanked 11,112 Times in 7,806 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 299 Times in 290 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    New Rule: all black people must be NFL Super Bowl champions, compensation for centuries of enslavement not an issue
    Only if all tickets sales are paid for by Democrats and descendant of Democrats. Everyone else gets in on their dime.
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sailor For This Post:

    Truth Detector (06-19-2019)

  18. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    24,285
    Thanks
    14,254
    Thanked 7,116 Times in 5,705 Posts
    Groans
    1,913
    Groaned 998 Times in 908 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post

    He wants "restitution" instead of "reparation". What an illiterate dumbfuck.
    :
    Definition of restitution
    1 : an act of restoring or a condition of being restored: such as
    a : a restoration of something to its rightful owner
    b : a making good of or giving an equivalent for some injury
    2 : a legal action serving to cause restoration of a previous state
    m-w.com

    It appears that you are the illiterate one here lol.

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dark Soul For This Post:

    Celticguy (06-19-2019), Sailor (06-19-2019), Truth Detector (06-19-2019)

  20. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    24,285
    Thanks
    14,254
    Thanked 7,116 Times in 5,705 Posts
    Groans
    1,913
    Groaned 998 Times in 908 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    All the liberal Democrat racism on this thread is coming through loud and clear. Never takes long.
    They get triggered when someone that they think they own leaves the plantation.

  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dark Soul For This Post:

    Celticguy (06-19-2019), Evmetro (06-19-2019), Sailor (06-19-2019), Truth Detector (06-19-2019)

  22. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ventura CA
    Posts
    58,345
    Thanks
    67,641
    Thanked 11,313 Times in 9,735 Posts
    Groans
    3,768
    Groaned 2,840 Times in 2,582 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Blacks may be getting woke:
    Chicago Black Activists: "Voting Democrat is Black on Black Crime"!--" Government's War On Family"

    Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.


    Eric Holder: “I’m still enjoying what I’m doing, there’s still work to be done,” I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy.”

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

    Dark Soul (06-19-2019), USFREEDOM911 (06-19-2019)

  24. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    31,061
    Thanks
    6,227
    Thanked 8,105 Times in 6,102 Posts
    Groans
    25
    Groaned 1,505 Times in 1,440 Posts

    Default

    Is there a gnat in the room?

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

    Jade Dragon (06-19-2019)

  26. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    19,697
    Thanks
    4,294
    Thanked 11,112 Times in 7,806 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 299 Times in 290 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Blacks may be getting woke:
    Chicago Black Activists: "Voting Democrat is Black on Black Crime"!--" Government's War On Family"

    Smart black people got woken a long time ago. Have been doing just fine. One would think the others that think it is still bad out there would take notice of what they are doing different. Just living like an American.
    Consider the Oyster.

    C-4 is just angry playdoh.

  27. The Following User Groans At Sailor For This Awful Post:

    Jade Dragon (06-19-2019)

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sailor For This Post:

    Stretch (06-19-2019), Truth Detector (06-19-2019)

Similar Threads

  1. Heckling, drama mark House hearing on slavery reparations
    By dukkha in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-19-2019, 02:16 PM
  2. Replies: 143
    Last Post: 03-23-2019, 06:57 PM
  3. When DEMOCRATS call for reparations, do they want to pay them?
    By Legion in forum Religion, Philosophy, and Ethics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2019, 07:14 AM
  4. Kamala Harris says she wants BLACK REPARATIONS
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 03-01-2019, 04:22 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2016, 12:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •