Thread: If anything is to be labeled as hate speech, islam must be banned and criminalized fo

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Default If anything is to be labeled as hate speech, islam must be banned and criminalized fo

If anything is to be labeled as hate speech, islam must be banned and criminalized for speech that leads to violence

islam deems violent hate crimes against non muslims as acceptable, these violent hate crimes against non muslims escalate everywhere around the world that muslim populations begin to rise in modern day and every single muslim on the planet is loyal to islam. If hate speech is about criminalizing speech that leads to violence islam must be banned in Canada and all supporters of it silenced because speech that deems violent hate crimes against non muslims as acceptable is hate speech that leads to violence.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

how about the Christians ... and the Jew boys?

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    how about the Christians ... and the Jew boys?
    Ill get to that in good time Jack.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Ill get to that in good time Jack.
    Great. I've been sitting on the edge of my chair here, in suspense.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Bill (06-20-2019)

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Great. I've been sitting on the edge of my chair here, in suspense.

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Instead of Islam being banned which is un Constitutional and to which most Muslims are peaceful people in America as they do not commit the majority of domestic terrorism, just dirty so-called white supremacist bigots like you appear to be, why not ban devil worshipping evangelicals who are a huge problem on society. That problem being fanning the flames of hate and encouraging and promoting treason, ignorance and violence which has basically killed the republican party as a party of tRump brainwashed cult following degenerates who are uncivilized, vile and deplorable parasites, and who are the ones that gives America a ugly image in the world.

8. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

All of you religious zealots can go fuck yourselves.

All of you motherfuckers are still living in the stone age.

There is not a one of you idiots any better than the other!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

David Jeffrey Spetch (06-21-2019)

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Delete Muslim in your equation and replace it with religion. Nearly any one will do.

11. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

If anything is to be labeled as hate speech, islam must be banned and criminalized for speech that leads to violence

islam deems violent hate crimes against non muslims as acceptable, these violent hate crimes against non muslims escalate everywhere around the world that muslim populations begin to rise in modern day and every single muslim on the planet is loyal to islam. If hate speech is about criminalizing speech that leads to violence islam must be banned in Canada and all supporters of it silenced because speech that deems violent hate crimes against non muslims as acceptable is hate speech that leads to violence.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    What should be done w/ those that break the speech ban??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

12. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Instead of Islam being banned which is un Constitutional and to which most Muslims are peaceful people in America as they do not commit the majority of domestic terrorism, just dirty so-called white supremacist bigots like you appear to be, why not ban devil worshipping evangelicals who are a huge problem on society. That problem being fanning the flames of hate and encouraging and promoting treason, ignorance and violence which has basically killed the republican party as a party of tRump brainwashed cult following degenerates who are uncivilized, vile and deplorable parasites, and who are the ones that gives America a ugly image in the world.
    Oh really, speaking against hateful acts of violence supported by islam and "all" of it's loyal followers you call hate while you seek to protect the Trojan horse being used to infiltrate and turn countries upside down for the globalist crime organization attempting to force us all into their sick and twisted globalist war games so countries become crippled and enslaved while the globalist crime organization can then move in and steal all of our resources only reveals you for the sick compulsive obsessive lying air headed globalist crime organization sock puppet you prove to be. All muslims are loyal to islam, islam deems violent hate crimes against non muslms as acceptable and these violent hate crimes against non muslms escalate everywhere around the world in modern day where muslim populations begin to rise and here you are going on like such sick behavior to conspire to kill citizens who are not muslm and not willing to stoop to following their extremely offensive religious garbage as constitutional?!! You are sick, and the only thing that citizens can obviously trust about sick puppets like you is that you are a compulsive and obsessive liar working towards dividing and conquering country / countries for a few greedy, selfish ignorant intellectual cowards whom, of which has been revealed in recent days belongs to a selfish interest group conspiring to take control by enslaving several countries around the world with a slew of sick and pathetic lies and deceptions in modern day.

Why not do this, why not do that ... Desperately scrambling to try and make anything else the issue because you have no validity what so ever as you yourself so eagerly demonstrates. I'll do as I deem necessary to accomplish my goals for the well being and sanity of current and future generations of the life on this planet. You get no say in that unless you accomplish my goals of which only then I would welcome you to go right ahead and dictate to me how it's done.

You describing democrats promoting treason, ignorance and violence is not on republican heads no matter how much you sock puppets fool yourselves while trying to pass off such transparent rubbish on those not responsible for the actions of democrats who have quite obviously been colluding with the globalist crime organization for decades.

Muslims are all cowards living as slaves living under threat of death for leaving or speaking against islam! It's time to criminalize religion and freedom of such garbage thus free the slaves in Canada thus set example for the world to follow as well end thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions to this very day over filthy and disgusting factually proven foundations of religious lies!

There is no such thing as an islamaphobe, islamaphobe is a lie used by intellectual cowards who have not even so much as a shred of validity (why they lie) to try and abuse the public like stupid oppressed idiots.

1. Every single muslim on the planet is loyal to islam.

2. Islam deems violent hate crimes against non muslims as acceptable.

3. These violent hate crimes against non muslims escalate everywhere muslim populations begin to rise in modern day.

I never once claimed that all muslims physically commit the violence.

Now look at this Trojan horse "islam" where all muslims play their part

The muslims who do not actually commit the violent hate crimes against non muslims are the horse itself and inside the horse are those who commit the violent hate crimes against non muslims. You got to see it as a whole and how it is being used to understand what is really going on here. Again all muslims are loyal to islam so you think long and hard about that.

Even though this is what happens everywhere around the world where muslim populations begin to rise, traitors like such as elected and appointed officials are ignoring this fact deliberately and instead of having concern for the well being and safety of Canadian citizens, they tell Canadian citizens in their own deceptive way that there is no just cause for concern here as they force the muslim invasion with even open borders while having the nerve to lie to Canadians by telling Canadians you have a phobia, an irrational fear of being slaughtered for not being a muslim even though this is what happens to non muslims everywhere around the world where muslim populations begin to rise in modern day. A rational and genuine concern is not an irrational fear thus is the very factual evidence proving beyond any shadow of doubt that there is no such thing as an islamaphobe anywhere on Earth.

Religion is the scum of the Earth and everyone's enemy. It's time to criminalize the Trojan horse called "freedom of religion" permanently for the well being and sanity of current and future generations thus we can finally start believing in ourselves and one another with such sick and filthy lies out of the way thus no longer dividing us as such sick and filthy foundations of religious lies have already been doing to us for thousands of years, long before islam even got here.

The non contestable factual evidence proving that there is no such thing as a god or what muslims call allah (the very foundation of some religions) is as follows in a nut shell and keep in mind proof that religious claim that the lie allah or the lie god is intelligent is that they are all foolish enough to worship or pray to a factually proven lie thus is them acknowledging they claim that factually proven lie is intelligent to be able to understand prayer or worship. The factual evidence quoted in a nut shell:

"Nothingness is the absence of energy and matter hence there is nothing. Energy and matter are both physical. If someone tells you that there is anything that exists beyond the physical realm, they are lying because the fact remains that without the physical there is nothing. Not anything can go poof into existence out of nothingness, let alone develop an intelligence out of nothing, let alone be able to create with nothing because the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter which proves beyond any shadow of doubt that not anything with intelligence could ever be the creator of everything aka no such thing as a god / allah ever existed."

All anyone obviously needs to do to prove what I share is not fact at all is simply share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. We do no even have to get to the develop intelligence out of nothingness part because not anyone will ever share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness and I know this because the fact always remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

As long as religion exists there will always be war and divide because that is where the following and spreading of lies leads as thousands of years already proves. Those who encourage religion obviously do not want anything to do with peace, they want to keep the masses dumb and gullible because it assures war and divide.

That same factual evidence proves that the big bang theory as proof of origin is falsified, again look for my 4 minute 9 second video on youtube or bitchute about physicists lying.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada

13. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    All of you religious zealots can go fuck yourselves.

All of you motherfuckers are still living in the stone age.

There is not a one of you idiots any better than the other!
    lol here here aside from I seek to free them from the lies that blind them as opposed to them fucking themselves, there is hope for humanity yet. I can't blame you for being furious, I too am enraged with such sick and mentally redundant behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Delete Muslim in your equation and replace it with religion. Nearly any one will do.
    At least your wheels are turning in a positive direction (I think you get the bigger picture), however to your request I say no for what I see as obvious reason. Again, you accomplish my goals, then I welcome you to feel free to dictate how it's done.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    What should be done w/ those that break the speech ban??
    What are these proposed punishments for hate speech is what I'd like to see before responding to that although I am sure I could come up with reasonable and suitable repercussion depending upon variables.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada

14. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

15. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,663 Times in 4,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada
    In the U. S. hate speech cannot be banned or criminalized because it is protected free speech. And it should always remain that way.

16. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

lol here here aside from I seek to free them from the lies that blind them as opposed to them fucking themselves, there is hope for humanity yet. I can't blame you for being furious, I too am enraged with such sick and mentally redundant behavior.
    If a man has faith in something larger than himself, that's fine with me. I do not have a problem with anyone's having religion.

I know many church going folks, and I can see how church has helped many of them in letting go of pasts that included prison life, poverty, divorce, illness, alcoholism, and drug abuse.

But on the other hand, I see where people claim to be such Christians, yet they support a White Nationalist president who knowingly and intentionally lies as a rule- not as an exception, a president who cheats, a president who admits to sexually abusing women, a president who has now committed adultery on all 3 of his wives, bullies others, denigrates women, uses racist behavior, making claims that are racist and untrue. A president who is separating children from their parents, and who is especially targeting parents with school age children, rounding them up and separating the family members, man and wife, mother and child, and throwing them out of the country.

I'm sorry, but those kind of values to me are not religious values of any kind. These people are hypocrites in the highest degree, and are an evil force of hateful people supporting an evil leader who uses hatred towards others in policy and expression.

So, it is those people that I was referring to, when I said they can go and fuck themselves- every last holly-rolling bible-toting holier-than-thou asshole!

17. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Trump, the Republicans, and religion preach division. They are anti others who can not see the truth, that only they possess. Religions are terrible ways to control the population. They are us, who are insiders and know the truth and outsiders who wish to destroy us. That is what religions preach and it is not the gospel of peace.It is war, conquering and winning through exterminating the "wrong" beliefs. Ask any religious person, they KNOW they got it right.