Thread: AOC: liberal hero proves how uneducated she is... AGAIN

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

Default AOC: liberal hero proves how uneducated she is... AGAIN

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/alexand...uthern-border/

"The United States is running concentration camps on our southern border and that is exactly what they are," Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said Monday night in an emotional Instagram live video. "They are concentration camps," she reiterated to her viewers, who flooded the feed with comments."

Liberals on the board will probably rush to find a way to defend her stupidity, but her 15 minutes is surely up after this moronic comment. No way do they continue to champion this imbecile.

But I guess since we are only going to live another 12 years any way... I guess she should just continue spouting moronic nonsense.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Superfreak For This Post:

Earl (06-19-2019), Grokmaster (06-19-2019), Irish (06-19-2019), Stretch (06-19-2019), Truth Detector (06-19-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

If we were we would cease to have this invasion.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

4. The Following User Groans At Celticguy For This Awful Post:

Gonzomin (06-19-2019)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Celticguy For This Post:

Truth Detector (06-19-2019), USFREEDOM911 (06-19-2019)

6. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

AOC is right, Trump supporters are wrong.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmymccready For This Post:

LV426 (06-19-2019)

8. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post

"The United States is running concentration camps on our southern border and that is exactly what they are," Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said Monday night in an emotional Instagram live video. "They are concentration camps," she reiterated to her viewers, who flooded the feed with comments."

Liberals on the board will probably rush to find a way to defend her stupidity, but her 15 minutes is surely up after this moronic comment. No way do they continue to champion this imbecile.

But I guess since we are only going to live another 12 years any way... I guess she should just continue spouting moronic nonsense.
    So you don't like that we call them "concentration camps"?

How about we just call them Trump Camps instead? Would that make it easier for you to accept what is going on in them?
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

christiefan915 (06-19-2019)

10. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    AOC is right, Trump supporters are wrong.
    Perhaps you should read up on concentration camps and the phrase 'never again'.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Superfreak For This Post:

anonymoose (06-19-2019), leaningright (06-19-2019), Sailor (06-19-2019), Stretch (06-19-2019), Truth Detector (06-19-2019), USFREEDOM911 (06-19-2019)

12. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,173 Times in 10,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

They are not separating families and concentrating large numbers of people in substandard conditions?

Do tell

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Interesting...so what would you call a camp where certain ethnic minorities are concentrated, detained indefinitely, abused, and in some cases, end up dead?

Is it just a coincidence that no migrant children died in custody for 10 years until the Trump Camps came along and kids started dying?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

domer76 (06-19-2019)

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    They are not separating families and concentrating large numbers of people in substandard conditions?

Do rell.
    We should start calling them Trump Camps or Republican Camps.

Make them own this shit.

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Perhaps you should read up on concentration camps and the phrase 'never again'.
    Perhaps you need to book a trip to DC and take a guided tour of the US Holocaust Museum and Memorial to learn about how the Nazis rose to power and incrementally made their way to genocide.

Or continue being a trollish piece of shit, and die alone and forgotten.

Whichever works.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Rune (06-20-2019)

18. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

She is correct. They are not death camps although people there are sick and not getting adequate attention and provisions, but by their very nature they are considered concentration camps.

Concentration camp, internment centre for political prisoners and members of national or minority groups who are confined for reasons of state security, exploitation, or punishment, usually by executive decree or military order.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/concentration-camp

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

christiefan915 (06-19-2019), domer76 (06-19-2019), LV426 (06-19-2019), Rune (06-20-2019)

20. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Conflating Concentration Camps with Death Camps to avoid accountability for them is such a Conservative thing to do.

21. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You're so fucking stupid, you were conned by Trump.

In no world will you ever shed that baggage.

It's going to dog you for the rest of your life.

Whenever you post on these boards, you will always be reminded of how stupid you were to have been conned by a reality TV show host.

And when you die alone and forgotten, we will get to craft your legacy for you.

We won't be kind.

22. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    She is correct. They are not death camps but by their very nature they are considered concentration camps.
    Why not just finish quoting that paragraph... "Concentration camp, internment centre for political prisoners and members of national or minority groups who are confined for reasons of state security, exploitation, or punishment, usually by executive decree or military order. Persons are placed in such camps often on the basis of identification with a particular ethnic or political group rather than as individuals and without benefit either of indictment or fair trial. Concentration camps are to be distinguished from prisons interning persons lawfully convicted of civil crimes and from prisoner-of-war camps in which captured military personnel are held under the laws of war. They are also to be distinguished from refugee camps or detention and relocation centres for the temporary accommodation of large numbers of displaced persons."

To call these concentration camps is absurd. Yes, we notice your lack of honesty. you know what would have happened had a Republican stated such nonsense.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Superfreak For This Post:

Stretch (06-19-2019), Truth Detector (06-19-2019)

24. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    We should start calling them Trump Camps or Republican Camps.

Make them own this shit.
    They were there when he got in office.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Celticguy For This Post:

dukkha (06-19-2019), Stretch (06-19-2019), Truth Detector (06-19-2019)

26. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Why not just finish quoting that paragraph... "Concentration camp, internment centre for political prisoners and members of national or minority groups who are confined for reasons of state security, exploitation, or punishment, usually by executive decree or military order. Persons are placed in such camps often on the basis of identification with a particular ethnic or political group rather than as individuals and without benefit either of indictment or fair trial. Concentration camps are to be distinguished from prisons interning persons lawfully convicted of civil crimes and from prisoner-of-war camps in which captured military personnel are held under the laws of war. They are also to be distinguished from refugee camps or detention and relocation centres for the temporary accommodation of large numbers of displaced persons."

To call these concentration camps is absurd. Yes, we notice your lack of honesty. you know what would have happened had a Republican stated such nonsense.
    Trump and his supporters are refusing to acknowledge these people as refugees..or have you forgotten? These camps are also inhumane.

Don’t Look Away: Important Information on Border Atrocities

IF YOU CARE ABOUT WHAT TRUMP IS DOING AT THE BORDER, you need to read and share this thread.

I have just gotten off the phone with a friend who is a legal volunteer in Border Patrol facilities.

Don't look away.

My friend has done two tours now volunteering as a legal advocate inside CBP facilities.

She passed along information about what is happening there that indicates that the Trump Administration is violating every basic human right, and is moving toward military "solutions."

So that folks understand the process: CBP has outposts on the border. Refugees seeking asylum travel hundreds of miles on foot, including with infants and small children, and turn themselves in at these outposts *on foot.*

Here's what happens next. Don't look away.

CBP then transfers these human beings to a facility called "the Dog Pound." (Here, my friend started crying.)

https://onehotmessalaska.blogspot.co...mation-on.html

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

christiefan915 (06-19-2019)