Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another positive

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,681 Times in 27,326 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    One problem with hunters is that they want to manage an ecosystem for their benefit, not necessarily that of the creatures who live there. That usually means getting rid of the apex predators who they believe compete for the same game. The result is an imbalanced system that in many cases requires hunting in order to keep populations healthy and in check. Have you read about the changes in Yellowstone following the reintroduction of wolves to the ecosystem there? It's incredible.

https://earthjustice.org/blog/2015-j...-national-park

I agree with you.... Ducks Unlimited is one hunting group that has done amazing things for our wetlands preservation. There are plenty of others as well.
    NIce work, and I concur about 100 percent.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (06-18-2019)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

There is no need for hunting ... other than the thrill of the kill .

Plenty of meat in the grocery stores !

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    You don't know jack shit, stalker.

I am allowed to defend myself and to reciprocate towards those who were hostile to me in the first place, like the OP was.
    Stalker? Please. Don’t flatter yourself.

The OP said nothing to you. You attacked him. You attacked the one person on the board who doesn’t name call or troll. And you lied about him and what he believes and stands for.

LR’s too much of a stand up guy to respond like you deserve. But since you decided to call me a racist after “knowing” you for a decade and having no problems with each other, I have no problems saying what I just did. Don’t talk sh*t to the most salt of the earth person on this board.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-19-2019)

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Stalker? Please. Don’t flatter yourself.

The OP said nothing to you. You attacked him. You attacked the one person on the board who doesn’t name call or troll. And you lied about him and what he believes and stands for.

LR’s too much of a stand up guy to respond like you deserve. But since you decided to call me a racist after “knowing” you for a decade and having no problems with each other, I have no problems saying what I just did. Don’t talk sh*t to the most salt of the earth person on this board.
    You just can't stop reading my posts, thinking about me, gossiping about me, talking behind my back, insulting me, libeling me - can you?

You know how much time I spend gossiping about you, thinking about you, talking about you behind your back? Exactly zero time. Not one single nanosecond.

That is what makes you a stalker.

It is not wonder you have alienated all your erstwhile liberal buddies from the Bush board days - there is something really wrong with you. You are actually on public record drunk posting and threatening to assault women posters here.

I really wish you would stop tracking down my posts, making it a point to read them, and then talking behind my back about me. It is not a good look for any normal, well adjusted man. It is actually pretty freakin creepy

7. The Following User Groans At Cypress For This Awful Post:

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

You just can't stop reading my posts, thinking about me, gossiping about me, talking behind my back, insulting me, libeling me - can you?

You know how much time I spend gossiping about you, thinking about you, talking about you behind your back? Exactly zero time. Not one single nanosecond.

It is not wonder you have alienated all your erstwhile liberal buddies from the Bush board days - there is something really wrong with you. You are actually on public record drunk posting and threatening to assault women posters here.

I really wish you would stop tracking down my posts, making it a point to read them, and then talking behind my back about me. It is not a good look for any normal, well adjusted man. It is actually pretty freakin creepy
    Jesus Christ, you have issues. Do you know what talking behind someone’s back means? Posting ITT is not talking behind your back. It’s right here for you to see. I don’t speak to anyone off this board. Standing up for my buddy LR when you trash talk him is not speaking behind your back.

Yes I did used to post drunk. Mott still makes fun of me for it. I made a jack ass of myself multiple times doing it. It’s all there for people to see for those who want to go into the archives.

I’ve threaten to assault women posters? Really? For someone who complains about slander and libel that’s a pretty interesting comment to make. Who am I/did I threaten to assault Cypress? If you’re going to make the claim why not share what you say I did. ((And if you’re talking Desh when she was speaking about my daughter and she said “I (meaning Desh) will ruin her life” your god damn right I stood up for my daughter. Who the fvck threatens a one year old kid? Rhetorical question, Desh does. I guess that’s cool in your book. Why would any father stand up for their one year old daughter right? And my words to Desh were don’t Fvxk with my daughter.))

If you want to put me on blast you do you. But you know what they say about glass houses...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

10. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Jesus Christ, you have issues. Do you know what talking behind someone’s back means? Posting ITT is not talking behind your back. It’s right here for you to see. I don’t speak to anyone off this board. Standing up for my buddy LR when you trash talk him is not speaking behind your back.

Yes I did used to post drunk. Mott still makes fun of me for it. I made a jack ass of myself multiple times doing it. It’s all there for people to see for those who want to go into the archives.

I’ve threaten to assault women posters? Really? For someone who complains about slander and libel that’s a pretty interesting comment to make. Who am I/did I threaten to assault Cypress? If you’re going to make the claim why not share what you say I did. ((And if you’re talking Desh when she was speaking about my daughter and she said “I (meaning Desh) will ruin her life” your god damn right I stood up for my daughter. Who the fvck threatens a one year old kid? Rhetorical question, Desh does. I guess that’s cool in your book. Why would any father stand up for their one year old daughter right? And my words to Desh were don’t Fvxk with my daughter.))

If you want to put me on blast you do you. But you know what they say about glass houses...
    I saw what Desh wrote about you. She made an obvious typo, and you went ballistic and threatened to assault her.

You also threatened to assault another female who I will not name, but it is on the public record here. But if she shows up on this thread, she will confirm your assault threat.

You have got problems, chief. I do know whether drunk posting causes you to threaten women posters in public, and I do not know what your obsession with me is. Your resentment and obsession with me is palpable. You are very creepy.

And the weird thing is, I almost never read your boring posts, I never gossip about you, and never talk about you behind your back.

Your obsession with me is a one-way street pal. It doesn't concern me and is of no consequence. I just recommend you reflect on the fact that you have an obsession with me, and clearly have spent countless hours gossiping about me for over a decade - while in contrast you have not even been on my radar in the slightest. Even you should be able to recognize the creep factor in that.

11. The Following User Groans At Cypress For This Awful Post:

12. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    I don't believe a single word Trump says
    Pretty much how we all, apart from the usual suspects, feel about you!

13. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I saw what Desh wrote about you. She made an obvious typo, and you went ballistic and threatened to assault her.

You also threatened to assault another female who I will not name, but it is on the public record here. But if she shows up on this thread, she will confirm your assault threat.

You have got problems, chief. I do know whether drunk posting causes you to threaten women posters in public, and I do not know what your obsession with me is. Your resentment and obsession with me is palpable. You are very creepy.

And the weird thing is, I almost never read your boring posts, I never gossip about you, and never talk about you behind your back.

Your obsession with me is a one-way street pal. It doesn't concern me and is of no consequence. I just recommend you reflect on the fact that you have an obsession with me, and clearly have spent countless hours gossiping about me for over a decade - while in contrast you have not even been on my radar in the slightest. Even you should be able to recognize the creep factor in that.
    What a slimy cunt this excuse for a man is, the other 'woman', for want of a better word, is that race hustling bitch TTQ.
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 06-19-2019 at 01:26 AM.

14. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're not one hundredth of the man that he is, just a nasty floater in the JPP crapper that refuses to flush.
    Last edited by cancel2 2022; 06-19-2019 at 01:25 AM.

15. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I am a fisherperson; my late husband was as well as being a hunter. Over the years I've seen all kinds of abuses. And because ppl talk, heard of many more. Maybe you should come out of your cardboard box and get out in the woods. Oh yeah. You can't. Bears will eat you.
    "People talk" lol. The F&W service has a long history of success. There's no reason to suspect that that will not continue.

16. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Absolutely nothing. Cypress is just a b*tch. This board is over 95% name calling and trolling (which obviously I just did as well). You know the one person who doesn't engage in either? Leaningright.

And to your point LR specifically said he supports this legislation because he likes to hunt and fish. It's an issue he's passionate about. If someone wants to disagree with the legislation that is 100% alright. But Cypress is choosing to attack him personally and we know why.
    Exactly.

17. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

A statement of fact that posters like the OP aren't innocently "looking" for positive things from Trump, Obama, or Bill Clinton. They will support, defend, and provide cover for virtually everything Trump does.
    Help me out here Cypress. Seriously. This the OP is not about Trump at all. Not about politics really. It is opening the use of public lands for, (shocker), the public. Which I happen to agree with. Better than just letting the drug runners and drug growers utilize it for free!