Thread: Sleepy Sniffer Uncle Joe Biden Joins Bernie to kill black babies

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    The Bush Obama recession was caused by leftist policies of selling houses to people that couldn't afford them & the Bush/Democrat Congress Iraq war spending that nearly every Democrat in congress voted for. The recovery would have been twice as fast had the Bush/Obama bank bailout hadn't been the system established by both incompetent Presidents.
    The Recession was in full swing before Obama took office, so your blaming him for it is just your usual partisan dishonesty. It was the banks themselves that created the crisis. And the Iraq war was largely a result of the lies that W told. At least you admit that W was incompetent.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-20-2019)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,030 Times in 6,223 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ah, get off your self imposed high horse, Robo, you disheveled windbag.
    Last edited by Jade Dragon; 06-20-2019 at 07:46 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-20-2019)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Which Democrats?

So that’s why he flipped his position on the Hyde amendment, huh? He has to get the Democrat nomination and democrats love killing babies, especially black babies. At least you’ve admitted that Loony Uncle Joe is either an unprincipled hypocrite, or he thinks killing babies GOOD & his Catholic religion BAD, right?

And you present propaganda from Uncle Joe’s health club as evidence, right? The only thing that’s evidence of is the proprietors are likely leftist & they’d like to keep Sleepy Joe’s business.

A total physical work up report by a licenced physician would be evidence, not leftist propaganda.

I never called The Donald, “Sleepy Joe.”

Whitfield Larrabee is an ambulance chasing lawyer & leftist blogger in Massachusetts & you present his opinion as evidence, right? Please produce a copy of his medical degree.
    You are in complete denial about Trump, deep in your TDS. And nobody is being forced to have an abortion, unless it's their family or their Republican politician lover doing the forcing.

RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    The Recession was in full swing before Obama took office, so your blaming him for it is just your usual partisan dishonesty. It was the banks themselves that created the crisis. And the Iraq war was largely a result of the lies that W told. At least you admit that W was incompetent.

Bwarny Fagg caused the housing crisis.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

Truth Detector (06-21-2019)

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,849 Times in 14,187 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sleepy Sniffer Uncle Joe Biden, lifelong Democrat, professional politician & Democrat candidate for Donald Trump’s job, proves his “principled” mentality by flipping his long held support for the Hyde amendment that prevents the federal government giving taxpayers dollars to abortions. Ole Unk decided that if he had a shot at Trumps job, he’d have to kneel down & bow his hair sniffing head to his evil party’s demands for fed dollars for their Planned Parenthood abortion clinics centered in & round the Democrat’s governed inner-city ghettoes, so they, the slave owning Democrat party could eliminate more black babies. Sleepy Joe is hanging his hat on the traditional Democrat’s belief that blacks are too stupid to know what’s going on & thereby kill off their own unborn children to make up for the democrat’s lynchings of blacks that’s now illegal. Ole Joe knows Planned Parenthood and other abortion clinics can kill off more blacks than the KKK ever could for his evil party. Besides, Sleepy Joe can’t let Bernie get the Democrat pro-kill-black-babies vote, if he really want’s Donald’s job. That damned Hitler Putin loving Trump is bringing JOBS to the black neighborhoods and allowing them to become self sufficient & have some pride in themselves, Democrats gotta stop that shit! They’re might be black Republicans come outta that shit!
    no everyone is a rightwing subhuman cracka goyim like you

Anti choice laws are a threat to my religious freedom as a Jew … because according to classical Jewish text and most rabbinic interpreters, a developing embryo or fetus is not ‘an unborn child’ or ‘person,’ but has the legal status of an appendage of the pregnant woman. It is part of her body, not a separate person, until the moment that a majority of a viable baby capable of independent life has been born.”

save me your spectacle of crocodile tears pretending to care about black people
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    They said the same about The Hillbag, lol.

Do you think that childish video proves something? Righty babies playing with computers.

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

The Bush Obama recession was caused by leftist policies of selling houses to people that couldn't afford them & the Bush/Democrat Congress Iraq war spending that nearly every Democrat in congress voted for. The recovery would have been twice as fast had the Bush/Obama bank bailout hadn't been the system established by both incompetent Presidents.
    As usual, you are completely wrong. Where do you get these lies that you repeat like gospel? You are so far out in conspiracy land that you cannot imagine what the truth looks like.

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Do you think that childish video proves something? Righty babies playing with computers.
    LOL. You think that video has been altered? It has not.

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

I didn't blame Obama for the conditions that created the recession, though he likely favored the congressional democrats policy of guaranteeing home loans thru Fannie & Freddie for poor folks that didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of paying back those loans. I only blamed Obama 50% for the continuation of the recession by following the BUSH policy of bank bailouts. The other 50% of that blame belongs to DUBYA.

The banks took advantage of the democrat congressional majority's policy by incorporating bad mortgage loans with good loans & created a lucrative multi-billion $ system of fucking over the entire mortgage market & insurance place world wide and when the scam was finally recognized the western world went into a severe recession. There's nothing "partisan" about that truth, it's simply the truth!

Actually the lies told were the product of our incompetent Intelligence Agencies & the incompetence of both parties in the Congress & the President. You can make a "partisan" propaganda narrative out of it if you like, I prefer the truth!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

Truth Detector (06-21-2019)

14. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    As usual, you are completely wrong. Where do you get these lies that you repeat like gospel? You are so far out in conspiracy land that you cannot imagine what the truth looks like.
    BORING!!!!! Try making a rational argument at least once in awhile, OK?
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

15. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    no everyone is a rightwing subhuman cracka goyim like you

Anti choice laws are a threat to my religious freedom as a Jew … because according to classical Jewish text and most rabbinic interpreters, a developing embryo or fetus is not ‘an unborn child’ or ‘person,’ but has the legal status of an appendage of the pregnant woman. It is part of her body, not a separate person, until the moment that a majority of a viable baby capable of independent life has been born.”

save me your spectacle of crocodile tears pretending to care about black people
    How does any of that justify the Democrats using taxpayers $'s to kill off black babies? Where do Democrats find the right to charge taxpayer's for your Jewish religious activities?

16. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are in complete denial about Trump, deep in your TDS. And nobody is being forced to have an abortion, unless it's their family or their Republican politician lover doing the forcing.

It's OK for Uncle Hair Sniffer Joe to support the policy of FORCING taxpayers to pay for your abortion, right sweetie? It's OK for Unk Creepy to forgo his Catholic religion too, right? Should't Joe just admit that he needs the far left screwballs to get the Democrat nomination for the Presidency and he's a bleeping hypocrite or a liar? Should't Joe resign his membership in his Catholic religion out of honesty & integrity?

17. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Ah, get off your self imposed high horse, Robo, you disheveled windbag.
    I like you too!

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    "Selfish"? Please explain this logic.
    LOGIC?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

MAGA MAN (06-21-2019)

20. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    LOGIC?