Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Sleepy Sniffer Uncle Joe Biden Joins Bernie to kill black babies

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Obama started with an economy in free fall. He handed Trump a growing economy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Obama handed Trump a feeble economy with thousands on food stamps with 1% GDP growth after 8 years of regulations and high corporate taxes. Trump deregulated and still is and Trump lowered the corporate tax rate, fixed NAFTA & Trump's economy took off like an inner continental rocket. 3% GDP, thousands coming off of food stamps and creating jobs, jobs, jobs!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Robo knows nothing that he did not learn on Infowars. Obama came into office facing a Republican made second great depression.
    That’s your flawed narrative! The truth actually is the congressional Democrats policy of “homes for folks that can’t pay for them,” Fannie & Freddie & BIG crooked banks was the fuse that lit the Congressional Democrat majority/Bush recession.

He righted the economy and put it on a solid trajectory, the exact same one it is on now.
    Obama simply continued the BUSH BAILOUT blueprint with add ons of taxpayer’s loot for General Motors that never was fully paid back & never will be.

Trump is taking credit for what he inherited.
    Obama is trying to take credit for Trump’s 3% GDP and jobs, jobs, jobs. Honest folk know better.

His only economic win was a tax for the top 1 percent who did not need it and added 2 trillion to the debt. Trumpy's tax cut for the wealthy had no impact on the economy.
    “TAX CUTS FOR THE WEALTHY!!!!!” Democrats never get tired of that fucking dead horse! Obama damned neat doubled the national debt in his 8 years. Look it up!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    You want to support a kid who is unwanted and disadvantaged for 20 years instead? Don't pretend it is about the money.
    If it were about the money, you would enthusiastically support taxpayers paying for and encouraging abortion.
    To hell with the money, it's the fucking principle of being forced by a BIG corrupt government to pay for other folks lusting past time. If ya can't afford to take your panties off and cant keep your dick in your shorts, then pay the price yourself!

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Obama handed Trump a feeble economy with thousands on food stamps with 1% GDP growth after 8 years of regulations and high corporate taxes. Trump deregulated and still is and Trump lowered the corporate tax rate, fixed NAFTA & Trump's economy took off like an inner continental rocket. 3% GDP, thousands coming off of food stamps and creating jobs, jobs, jobs!
    And a massive increase in the deficit and debt. Funny how his cultists keep ignoring that.

RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

That’s your flawed narrative! The truth actually is the congressional Democrats policy of “homes for folks that can’t pay for them,” Fannie & Freddie & BIG crooked banks was the fuse that lit the Congressional Democrat majority/Bush recession.

Obama simply continued the BUSH BAILOUT blueprint with add ons of taxpayer’s loot for General Motors that never was fully paid back & never will be.

Obama is trying to take credit for Trump’s 3% GDP and jobs, jobs, jobs. Honest folk know better.

“TAX CUTS FOR THE WEALTHY!!!!!” Democrats never get tired of that fucking dead horse! Obama damned neat doubled the national debt in his 8 years. Look it up!
    And Trump is on track to double it again, if we are stupid enough to reelect him.

RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

You are as usual, completely and utterly wrong. I would educate you on what happened, but nothing takes on you. You don't know about anything. You parrot right wing crap and think it is true.

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

To hell with the money, it's the fucking principle of being forced by a BIG corrupt government to pay for other folks lusting past time. If ya can't afford to take your panties off and cant keep your dick in your shorts, then pay the price yourself!
    Are you talking about Trump's rape that just came out?