Members banned from this thread: tinfoil, Hermes Thoth, SmarterthanYou, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Granule, canceled.2021.1, Boris The Animal, canceled.2021.2, MAGA MAN, canceled.2021.3, iewitness, Irish, CFM, Ralph, Wolverine, Sailor, Life is Golden, Bigdog, TTQ64, Getin the ring, zymurgy, Evmetro, Superfreak, CharacterAssassin, RB 60, PraiseKek, Eagle_Eye, katzgar, Joe Capitalist, countryboy, Tommatthews, volsrock, The Ugly Truth, BodyDouble, coolzone, rhym3pays, LV426, Loving91390, Yurt, Into the Night, Tkaffen, Enlightened One, Anarchon, artichoke, Bobb, Earl, lisasanders1964 and Vasquezrocks

Thread: The Mueller Report: Russia Helped Trump Get Elected. Established Fact With Evidence..

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default The Mueller Report: Russia Helped Trump Get Elected. Established Fact With Evidence..

Trump's own words:

"I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected"

Mother Jones Caught the REVEALING Tweet Before It Was Deleted

PoliTalker anti-troll thread thief disclaimer: If this thread is stolen, plagiarized, will the thief have the nerve to use the entire OP, word for word? Including this disclaimer? If you want my take on it, you'll have to post to this original PoliTalker thread. I refuse to be an enabler for online bullies, so I won't post to a stolen thread. I won't even read it. If you don't see me, PoliTalker, posting in this thread check the author. This might be a hijacked thread, not the original.

"The nearly two-year investigation, led by special counsel Robert Mueller, concluded that Russian interference took place through two channels. The first was a social media campaign designed to favor Trump and to disparage rival candidate Hillary Clinton, and more broadly to sow discord among American voters, and the second involved "computer-intrusion operations," including hacking, against members of the Clinton campaign."

CNET

The Mueller Report also says that Russia hacked American election computers in order to alter the results in Trump's favor. Much of the redacted material indicates that investigations into this are ongoing. It is still unknown whether these hacking attempts were successful or not.
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 06-18-2019 at 08:38 AM.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (06-18-2019)

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Cypress (07-06-2019), LV426 (06-18-2019), reagansghost (07-06-2019), signalmankenneth (06-20-2019), StoneByStone (07-05-2019)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Rightys are claiming that Russias spending 1,3 million a month and setting up military hacking operations to help Trump accomplished nothing. That is a ridiculous premise. Rusia also sent emails and Facebook messages directly aimed at Americans that were targeted by Manifort who provided polling data to them. They helped finance rallies and even organized some of them. They paid people to make signage.
    The Russians did this to sow discord in America. They did it in European countries too. They are trying to sow discord in democracies. Russia was acting in their own benefit and according to their own plans. Trump was just a person who fit into Russia aims perfectly. He was splitting America up with hate and fear. ., Trump wanted to destroy our relationships with allies. Russia could not have found a better candidate In 2016 Russia won the election. They may do it in 2020 too.

5. The Following User Groans At Gonzomin For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-06-2019)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

LV426 (06-18-2019)

7. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Gonzomin,

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Rightys are claiming that Russias spending 1,3 million a month and setting up military hacking operations to help Trump accomplished nothing. That is a ridiculous premise. Rusia also sent emails and Facebook messages directly aimed at Americans that were targeted by Manifort who provided polling data to them. They helped finance rallies and even organized some of them. They paid people to make signage.
    The Russians did this to sow discord in America. They did it in European countries too. They are trying to sow discord in democracies. Russia was acting in their own benefit and according to their own plans. Trump was just a person who fit into Russia aims perfectly. He was splitting America up with hate and fear. ., Trump wanted to destroy our relationships with allies. Russia could not have found a better candidate In 2016 Russia won the election. They may do it in 2020 too.
    It is also widely known that Putin had it in for Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. She called him to the mat on several issues, and made him out the public fool, something he never could forgive. Putin was determined to see Hillary lose. Having Trump as her opponent created a win/win for Putin if he could get Trump elected.

Putin operates a highly corrupt empire which exploits the poor, and claims it is not possible to provide more opportunity for them. If other nations show that it indeed IS, this make Putin look bad. It is in his favor to undermine every other successful nation where the people are doing better than in Russia.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

8. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-06-2019)

9. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump is such a liar he can't even keep his lies straight.

10. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-06-2019)

11. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

President Jimmy Carter said Trump is an illegitimate president, that he was elected with the help of Russia.

Jimmy Carter calls Trump an "illegitimate president" due to Russian interference

He is right.

That's what the Mueller Report SAYS.

And American intelligence says the SAME THING.

12. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Trump's own words:

"I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected"

Mother Jones Caught the REVEALING Tweet Before It Was Deleted

PoliTalker anti-troll thread thief disclaimer: If this thread is stolen, plagiarized, will the thief have the nerve to use the entire OP, word for word? Including this disclaimer? If you want my take on it, you'll have to post to this original PoliTalker thread. I refuse to be an enabler for online bullies, so I won't post to a stolen thread. I won't even read it. If you don't see me, PoliTalker, posting in this thread check the author. This might be a hijacked thread, not the original.

"The nearly two-year investigation, led by special counsel Robert Mueller, concluded that Russian interference took place through two channels. The first was a social media campaign designed to favor Trump and to disparage rival candidate Hillary Clinton, and more broadly to sow discord among American voters, and the second involved "computer-intrusion operations," including hacking, against members of the Clinton campaign."

CNET

The Mueller Report also says that Russia hacked American election computers in order to alter the results in Trump's favor. Much of the redacted material indicates that investigations into this are ongoing. It is still unknown whether these hacking attempts were successful or not.
    July 17, 2019. Be there or be square.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Earl (07-06-2019)

14. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Stretch,

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    July 17, 2019. Be there or be square.
    I'm looking forward to it.

"Mueller, who remained intensely quiet throughout his two-year investigation despite constant attacks from Trump, detailed an elaborate plot by Russia to interfere in the election in his exhaustive report."

'No collusion?'

"Still, the facts as laid out in the report paint a damning picture of Trump’s efforts to gain control of and apparently thwart the special counsel’s investigation, as well as his associates’ willingness to engage with Russia-connected figures during the campaign.

House Democrats are certain to shine a spotlight on the more unsavory details of the report in the public hearing with the special counsel. The Judiciary and Intelligence panels have already held a handful of hearings on the investigation with expert witnesses; however, the appearances have received little airtime compared to other high-profile congressional hearings."

Mueller to testify publicly on July 17

15. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Trump will have trouble relating to someone like Mueller. Mueller is uncomfortable in public and wants his work to speak for itself. Trump repeatedly lied about his report and directed Barr to concoct a smokescreen to diffuse what his report said, That prompted Mueller to make a short press conference saying what it showed. He was clearly uncomfortable but simply said Russia helped Trump in many ways. He also said if he had concluded that Trump was not guilty of anything, he would have said so.
    It was a very close election and Russia spent 1.3 million a month of a military hacking and an emaill, twitter operation to help Trump. It is absurd to think all that interference for Trump did not work. Trump is Putin's president and for Putin, it is paying off.

16. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump speaking is not the Mueller report.
    The report says attempts were made but were unsuccessful.
    The impact of socual media is dubious at best.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Celticguy For This Post:

Earl (07-06-2019)

18. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    Trump speaking is not the Mueller report.
    The report says attempts were made but were unsuccessful.
    The impact of socual media is dubious at best.
    I don't think the report says "attempts were unsuccessful" but rather that Mueller couldn't find decisive proof that anyone in the Trump campaign coordinated efforts with these attempts.

19. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    I don't think the report says "attempts were unsuccessful" but rather that Mueller couldn't find decisive proof that anyone in the Trump campaign coordinated efforts with these attempts.
    It did and also that there was no collusion. A few states mentioned but i dont recall which.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

20. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Celticguy,

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    It did and also that there was no collusion. A few states mentioned but i dont recall which.
    Collusion is one thing.

Getting unsolicited help is another.

Russia helped Trump get elected.

Trump tried to quash the investigation.

Trump dictated talking points to his supporters, who have repeated them word for word, without verifying the veracity for themselves.

Blind loyalty is what tyrants demand.

21. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (07-06-2019)

22. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

The Mueller Report: Russia Helped Trump Get Elected
    2/3 of the voters know this well

he can deny his campaign worked hand in glove with Putin all he wants, just one of his over 11,000 lies

Obama is America's last duly elected president

23. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

PoliTalker (07-06-2019)

24. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Celticguy,

Collusion is one thing.

Getting unsolicited help is another.

Russia helped Trump get elected.

Trump tried to quash the investigation.

Trump dictated talking points to his supporters, who have repeated them word for word, without verifying the veracity for themselves.

Blind loyalty is what tyrants demand.
    Blind hatred is what tyrants provide.
    The independant council had unfettered access and two years and found none of this.