Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sadiq Khan: Donald Trump a 'poster boy' for racists"

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Default Sadiq Khan: Donald Trump a 'poster boy' for racists"

Obviously but at this point, I believe a brain drained invalent realizes how much of a common and barbaric bigot this tRump slime ball is who is also a traitor at being no friend of America and everyone in it, regardless of who one is. As such, to call tRump a racist and if taken more definitively comes to the fact that tRump is a racist against the entire human race at being a putrid and good for nothing criminal against humanity. This includes his stupid and hater brainwashed cult followers who tRump gave the shaft too. This also includes after conning them with all that hate and lies he fed them. tRump's cult followers are even more deplorable at accepting a lawlessly hacked, rigged and manipulate in imposter in violation of U.S. Constitutional law as some so-called president, which is an atrocity against Constitutional law in particular:

London Mayor Sadiq Khan has called Donald Trump a "poster boy for racists" after the US President hit out at him over London's knife crime.
    Mr Trump retweeted a post from right-wing commentator Katie Hopkins blaming the violence on "Khan's Londonistan".
    Her comments came after four people were killed in a spate of shootings and stabbings in London over three days.
    Foreign Secretary and Tory leadership candidate Jeremy Hunt said he "150% agreed" with Mr Trump.
    Speaking in central London on Monday, Mr Khan said: "It's remarkable that you've got the president of the USA amplifying the tweets of a far-right activist, amplifying a racist tweet.
    "That's one of my concerns about Donald Trump - he's now seen as a poster boy for racists around the world, whether you're a racist in this country, whether you're a racist in Hungary, a racist in Italy, or a racist in France."
    The original post by Ms Hopkins called the capital "Stab-City", alongside screenshots of BBC News articles detailing the violence."

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-...-L-27CaVCzxXKQ
    Last edited by gemini104104; 06-18-2019 at 09:30 AM.

2. The Following User Groans At gemini104104 For This Awful Post:

countryboy (06-18-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

People are going to soon look back on the Trump era as a Turd in a windstorm!

His election was a fluke- it wasn't even a legitimate win- and we are down to the last 18 months of it- that is if we don't end it any sooner.

A shooting star, lighting up the atmosphere for a minute- and then crashing and burning and gone forever!

He's about shot his wad, and it's about all over now- but the shouting!

You just have to have 2020 vision to see it!

Last edited by Adolf_Twitler; 06-17-2019 at 05:58 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (06-18-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post

His election was a fluke- it wasn't even a legitimate win- and we are down to the last 18 months of it- that is if we don't end it any sooner.

A shooting star, lighting up the atmosphere for a minute- and then crashing and burning and gone forever!

This is what everyone said when he was running for president the first time. I really won't be surprised if he gets reelected.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Truth Detector (06-19-2019)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Obviously but at this point, I believe a brain drained invalent realizes how much of a common and barbaric bigot this tRump slime ball is who is also a traitor at being no friend of America and everyone in it, regardless of who one is. As such, to call tRump a racist and if taken more definitively comes to the fact that tRump is a racist against the entire human race at being a putrid and good for nothing criminal against humanity. This includes his stupid and hater brainwashed cult followers who tRump gave the shaft too. This includes after conning them with all that hate and lies he fed them. tRump's cult followers are even more deplorable at accepting a lawlessly hacked, rigged and manipulate in imposter in violation of U.S. Constitutional law as some so-called president, which is an atrocity against Constitutional law in particular:

London Mayor Sadiq Khan has called Donald Trump a "poster boy for racists" after the US President hit out at him over London's knife crime.
    Mr Trump retweeted a post from right-wing commentator Katie Hopkins blaming the violence on "Khan's Londonistan".
    Her comments came after four people were killed in a spate of shootings and stabbings in London over three days.
    Foreign Secretary and Tory leadership candidate Jeremy Hunt said he "150% agreed" with Mr Trump.
    Speaking in central London on Monday, Mr Khan said: "It's remarkable that you've got the president of the USA amplifying the tweets of a far-right activist, amplifying a racist tweet.
    "That's one of my concerns about Donald Trump - he's now seen as a poster boy for racists around the world, whether you're a racist in this country, whether you're a racist in Hungary, a racist in Italy, or a racist in France."
    The original post by Ms Hopkins called the capital "Stab-City", alongside screenshots of BBC News articles detailing the violence."

More leftist projection. Go fuck yourself.
    Every life matters

8. The Following User Groans At countryboy For This Awful Post:

Gonzomin (06-19-2019)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

Truth Detector (06-19-2019)

10. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    This is what everyone said when he was running for president the first time. I really won't be surprised if he gets reelected.
    The right has already demonstrated terminal stupidity. That's all it will take to reelect Trump.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

..or re hacked, rigged and manipulated in violation U.S. Constitutional law again because the vast majority did not vote for this Russian puppet tRump in 2016. Also your so-called president trump would carry this with him should he lawlessly power grab and defile the White House again as something never done before in history and to be part of his deplorable legacy forever as a incompetent and dangerous liability on society. As such, this demonstrates tRump is no real president but a fraud who has been overtaken by other powers in this particular instance which demonstrates a huge precedence. As such, this indicates that the fake president is not to be trusted which means, he is no friend of America and remains in alliance with America's foreign and domestic enemies. So if there are them who prefer to maintain their standards of a so-called president in the gutter and a threat to America and civilization, they will carry that atrocity with their soul into eternity. I choose not to be a dubious and putrid traitor:

US officials are reportedly keeping Trump in the dark about a cyber operation against Russia because they're afraid he'll leak it to foreign officials

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-o...8DFhdYvvSrB9EY

Trump's loyalty uncertain among some national security officials
    https://www.msnbc.com/deadline-white...1Bel_Kzsa1FnBM
    Last edited by gemini104104; 06-18-2019 at 09:43 AM.

12. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    More leftist projection. Go fuck yourself.

Why are you so dishonest

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump has done more to energize women, minorities and progressives for 2020.

The growing demographic verses trumps dying demographic
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Guno צְבִי For This Post:

katzgar (06-18-2019)

15. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

16. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

I can't see what katzgar posted, but, CRY HARDER BITCH.
    Every life matters

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

..or re hacked, rigged and manipulated in violation U.S. Constitutional law again because the vast majority did not vote for this Russian puppet tRump in 2016. Also your so-called president trump would carry this with him should he lawlessly power grab and defile the White House again as something never done before in history and to be part of his deplorable legacy forever as a incompetent and dangerous liability on society. As such, this demonstrates tRump is no real president but a fraud who has been overtaken by other powers in this particular instance which demonstrates a huge precedence. As such, this indicates that the fake president is not to be trusted which means, he is no friend of America and remains in alliance with America's foreign and domestic enemies. So if there are them who prefer to maintain their standards of a so-called president in the gutter and a threat to America and civilization, they will carry that atrocity with their soul into eternity. I choose not to be a dubious and putrid traitor:

US officials are reportedly keeping Trump in the dark about a cyber operation against Russia because they're afraid he'll leak it to foreign officials

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-o...8DFhdYvvSrB9EY

Trump's loyalty uncertain among some national security officials
    https://www.msnbc.com/deadline-white...1Bel_Kzsa1FnBM
    There's nothing uncertain about Trump's loyalty. His loyalty is to himself and no one else.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    Why are you so dishonest
    He's a rightie. Dishonesty is fundamental to the right. It's why they worship and adore Trump.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

katzgar (06-18-2019)

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Trump has done more to energize women, minorities and progressives for 2020.

The growing demographic verses trumps dying demographic
    I bet you can show a long list of women in Trump's administration, can't you? Of course, Chao is looting the fuck out of her position and using it to re-elect her miserable husband. That is Repub business as usual. I wonder if Trump grabbed her by the pussy?

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Obviously but at this point, I believe a brain drained invalent realizes how much of a common and barbaric bigot this tRump slime ball is who is also a traitor at being no friend of America and everyone in it, regardless of who one is. As such, to call tRump a racist and if taken more definitively comes to the fact that tRump is a racist against the entire human race at being a putrid and good for nothing criminal against humanity. This includes his stupid and hater brainwashed cult followers who tRump gave the shaft too. This also includes after conning them with all that hate and lies he fed them. tRump's cult followers are even more deplorable at accepting a lawlessly hacked, rigged and manipulate in imposter in violation of U.S. Constitutional law as some so-called president, which is an atrocity against Constitutional law in particular:

Who gives a shit what a terrorist loving, Democracy hating moron thinks?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

We'll be looking back in the rear view mirror watching the Democratic Party of the Jackass self destruct.

What a massive pile of stupid. So when he is re-elected what will the moronic narrative be?

Let me ask you something snowflake; when have ANY of your predictions been right? Answer; NEVER. You do realize that you are NEVER right don't you?

Let's make a fun bet; I am betting that Trump gets re-elected. Loser has to put the following in their signature in size 6 letters: "I'm a moron that thought "Democrat"/Trump would win."

What do you say snowflake who is NEVER right EVER?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.