Members banned from this thread: tinfoil, Hermes Thoth, SmarterthanYou, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Granule, canceled.2021.1, Boris The Animal, canceled.2021.2, MAGA MAN, canceled.2021.3, iewitness, Irish, CFM, Ralph, Wolverine, Sailor, Life is Golden, Bigdog, TTQ64, Getin the ring, zymurgy, Evmetro, Superfreak, CharacterAssassin, RB 60, PraiseKek, Eagle_Eye, katzgar, Joe Capitalist, countryboy, Tommatthews, volsrock, The Ugly Truth, BodyDouble, coolzone, rhym3pays, LV426, Loving91390, Yurt, Into the Night, Tkaffen, Enlightened One, Anarchon, artichoke, Bobb, Earl, lisasanders1964 and Vasquezrocks

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Do Conservatives Hate Immigrants So Much?

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Celticguy View Post
    Please tell me you limbered up beforethat stretch !
    You communication was unclear.

It was received as: "I have nothing, so I'm diverting"

Was that correct?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Celticguy,

If we are accepting them then Trump is letting you down.

Why are you not upset with him for that?
    He is obliged to follow laws, i am upset that Congress seems content to do nothing.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Celticguy,

Nixon?
    No, that proof rolled in years ago. Obama's is happening now.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You communication was unclear.

It was received as: "I have nothing, so I'm diverting"

Was that correct?
    Why no, you have the most painful to observe grasp at straws ive ever seen. I was concerned for your well being !

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Celticguy,

i am upset that Congress seems content to do nothing.
    You and most other Americans.

Perhaps it is time to support local and State anti-corruption measures, so that one day, overwhelming pressure will be placed on the US Congress to do the same and finally get the big money out of politics.

Unbreaking America
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Celticguy,

No, that proof rolled in years ago. Obama's is happening now.
    I'll believe that when I see it, but you are welcome to cling to any false hope you wish.

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Celticguy,

Why no, you have the most painful to observe grasp at straws ive ever seen. I was concerned for your well being !
    I am indeed well, thank you much. And yourself?

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Celticguy,

You and most other Americans.

Perhaps it is time to support local and State anti-corruption measures, so that one day, overwhelming pressure will be placed on the US Congress to do the same and finally get the big money out of politics.

Unbreaking America
    Faster to address corruption at the national level. State n local just get roped into it when ambition leads them to seek higher office and they see what that game costs.

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Celticguy,

I'll believe that when I see it, but you are welcome to cling to any false hope you wish.
    Fair enough. You wont have to wait long.

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Celticguy,

I am indeed well, thank you much. And yourself?
    Good news. Thanks, i am indeed.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Celticguy For This Post:

PoliTalker (06-18-2019)

12. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 3,065 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 122 Posts

It was a whiff which could have powered a thousand wind turbines.
    ...which would have produced piddle power when compared to coal, oil, natural gas, and nuclear...

13. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Celticguy,

Faster to address corruption at the national level. State n local just get roped into it when ambition leads them to seek higher office and they see what that game costs.
    Can't be done first at the national level. Congress would have to vote on it. The most powerful members of Congress benefit from the legalized corruption of big money influence upon our government.

12 minutes that will change your life and the country you live in:

Fixing the politics of both parties by ending corruption: A Short How To Do It Video.

14. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Celticguy,

Good news. Thanks, i am indeed.
    Very glad to hear it!

15. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello gfm7175,

Quote Originally Posted by gfm7175 View Post
    ...which would have produced piddle power when compared to coal, oil, natural gas, and nuclear...
    ...Laughing...

Yeah, but the wind is free and plentiful.

16. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Sounds to me like you believe certain races lack skills other races have. Personally I welcome any race that has a positve contribution to our society.
    So then why not let in people from certain countries? If a group of immigrants is from a shithole country, why not let them in?