Members banned from this thread: tinfoil, Hermes Thoth, SmarterthanYou, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Granule, canceled.2021.1, Boris The Animal, canceled.2021.2, MAGA MAN, canceled.2021.3, iewitness, Irish, CFM, Ralph, Wolverine, Sailor, Life is Golden, Bigdog, TTQ64, Getin the ring, zymurgy, Evmetro, Superfreak, CharacterAssassin, RB 60, PraiseKek, Eagle_Eye, katzgar, Joe Capitalist, countryboy, Tommatthews, volsrock, The Ugly Truth, BodyDouble, coolzone, rhym3pays, LV426, Loving91390, Yurt, Into the Night, Tkaffen, Enlightened One, Anarchon, artichoke, Bobb, Earl, lisasanders1964 and Vasquezrocks

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I Pledge To Vote For Whomever The Dem Nominee Is Just To Get Rid Of President Trump..

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I think the country is divided, although not evenly.. A minority believe & will defend anything he says, the majority believe nothing he says, not matter what he says..
    We've encircled Iran and cut their ability to sell their chief product, oil, onto the world market. We've back out of the Agreement we made with them on the nuclear issue. We've backed them into a corner ... and now claim they want to go to War with us.

Who's REALLY starting the War here?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Bill (06-17-2019), Jade Dragon (06-18-2019), PoliTalker (06-18-2019)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Are you going to derail your own thread here?? That sounds like another thread wanting to be born...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,001 Times in 13,040 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,147 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Yes, he's THAT bad.
    Meh that’s hyperbole. I don’t intend to vote for Trump and it’s a fairly safe bet, though not certain, that Biden will win the Dem nomination and given his vastly superior experience in foreign affairs I’ll probably vote for Biden.

But let’s get real, despite the populist rhetoric geared towards the lower classes Trump has in no way proven himself as utterly incompetent as W did and though his policy accomplishments are few I’m open minded enough to judge him on the results and he could damned well be right on some of them such as trade agreements and tariffs. Time will tell.

Unlike W he’s not a clueless ideologue and a lap dog weak leader who danced to the tune of the party. In fact it’s the other way around. The GOP is dancing to his tune. So my criticism of Trump, which isn’t favorable by any means, doesn’t mean I’m going to drop my judgment and vote for Bernie Sanders or other less qualified Democrats on the extreme.
    You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic!

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Bill,

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Are you going to derail your own thread here?? That sounds like another thread wanting to be born...
    I've been on a thread-creating tear lately. Gotta seize that inspiration when it flows. But I can only address so many topics. Took me considerable time just to get caught up in the one about how conservatives hate immigrants. I seem to have sparked a popular debate with that one.

There are a thousand reasons to vote against Trump.

I am firmly committed to seeing his last day in office as soon as possible.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Bill (06-18-2019)

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Mott,

Good to hear from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Meh that’s hyperbole. I don’t intend to vote for Trump and it’s a fairly safe bet, though not certain, that Biden will win the Dem nomination and given his vastly superior experience in foreign affairs I’ll probably vote for Biden.

But let’s get real, despite the populist rhetoric geared towards the lower classes Trump has in no way proven himself as utterly incompetent as W did and though his policy accomplishments are few I’m open minded enough to judge him on the results and he could damned well be right on some of them such as trade agreements and tariffs. Time will tell.

Unlike W he’s not a clueless ideologue and a lap dog weak leader who danced to the tune of the party. In fact it’s the other way around. The GOP is dancing to his tune. So my criticism of Trump, which isn’t favorable by any means, doesn’t mean I’m going to drop my judgment and vote for Bernie Sanders or other less qualified Democrats on the extreme.
    Trump is good for profiteers, Bernie is good for workers and the disaffected. Vermont is pretty happy with their Senator. He is a spark plug.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Bill,

I've been on a thread-creating tear lately. Gotta seize that inspiration when it flows. But I can only address so many topics. Took me considerable time just to get caught up in the one about how conservatives hate immigrants. I seem to have sparked a popular debate with that one.

There are a thousand reasons to vote against Trump.

I am firmly committed to seeing his last day in office as soon as possible.
    I prefer to vote for who I want/like, regardless of their odds of winning.

I live in Calif, anyone popular enough to win the dem nom should beat him here..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello Mott,

Good to hear from you.

Trump is good for profiteers, Bernie is good for workers and the disaffected. Vermont is pretty happy with their Senator. He is a spark plug.
    and if he wins the nomination we can look forward to a second Trump term.

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Trump is incompetent. he cannot even fill the government positions. He keeps nominating incompetent crooks. Like these https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...have_withdrawn
    Trump has a huge part of his administration run by temps. Trump said he was going to nominate nothing but the best. Like anything else trump says, it is a lie'

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

Bill (06-18-2019), PoliTalker (06-20-2019)

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump has hundreds of unfilled positions. They do no vetting. Trump picks them on whim,if he likes them. The watchdog agencies who keep track of spending and rules violations are missing many seats.https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/04/afte...-unfilled.html

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

PoliTalker (06-20-2019)

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Trump is incompetent. he cannot even fill the government positions. He keeps nominating incompetent crooks. Like these https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...have_withdrawn
    Trump has a huge part of his administration run by temps. Trump said he was going to nominate nothing but the best. Like anything else trump says, it is a lie'
    Pretty sad.. The snakes he likes are unfit, even to the gop.........

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Mott,

and if he wins the nomination we can look forward to a second Trump term.
    Bernie could have beaten Trump in 2016, but I believe you are correct. The Trump infection of common sense has spread.

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump talks about trade agreements. The new NAFTA is like the old one. The TPP was going to establish trade rules with Asian markets and deal China out. Trump killed it. Tariffs are poor politics and bad economics . Hard to find an economist who will back that brutal face slapping tactic.

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello Mott,

Bernie could have beaten Trump in 2016, but I believe you are correct. The Trump infection of common sense has spread.
    I don't share your optimism of Bernie. He's to far left to have national appeal. I'm a moderate Democrat and I either would have voted for Trump or stayed at home had Bernie won the nomination. Even though I think Hillary ran a strategically inept campaign I simply loved the way she made pencil dicked rednecks heads explode. She was providing almost as many laughs as Trump...and I have to admit one very positive thing about Trump. He makes me laugh my ass off with the stupid shit he says knowing damned well stupid people will eat it up. You have to admit the man has balls. LOL

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mott the Hoople For This Post:

PoliTalker (06-20-2019)

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Trump talks about trade agreements. The new NAFTA is like the old one. The TPP was going to establish trade rules with Asian markets and deal China out. Trump killed it. Tariffs are poor politics and bad economics . Hard to find an economist who will back that brutal face slapping tactic.
    Yea well...economist don't exactly have a great track record for being right either. I'll stand by being patient and judging by results.

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Warren is the one. She is very bright and has a lifetime of working for the people. She is everything Trump is not.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

PoliTalker (06-20-2019)