Thread: More evidence of tRump's derangement and insanity syndrome.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Default More evidence of tRump's derangement and insanity syndrome.

So now the rampaging lunatic in the White House declares he has unlimited powers but what the delusional maniac is projecting the fact that it appears he has unlimited sicko powers as the result of the power of a neuro chemical imbalance and probably the mentally debilitating effects of a STD and/or the advancing stages of Alzheimer's and just being a un properly educated idiot. As such, tRump has basically violated all laws of America as a result of revolving around in his alternative universe of mental atrocities. In a perfect or decent world, Justice would do a RAID on the White House and haul this entire criminal family, maniac tRump and his demonic and unAmerican tools that have desecrated the White House. Additionally the maniac tries to justify his asinine idea of unlimited powers at misconstruing article ii section 2 of the constitution that also says a president (legitimate president to which tRump is not) shall have Power (not unlimited power), by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur.” Thus, treaty making is a power shared between the President and the Senate. So based on U.S. Constitutional law the maniac tRump does not have unlimited powers to do what he wants and I am sure the federal courts are on standby to b!tch slap him again with a bit of reality. I also wonder did tRump ever think about reading the 25th amendment to which Congress has unlimited powers to kick his stinking, treasonous and fake president hide to the curb? Of course not because tRump who is either illiterate and does not have basic reading comprehension, and would misinterpret something that would make no sense to him at being out of touch with reality. What a dumb miscreant.

Trump Says He Has Unlimited Power: The Constitution 'Allows Me To Do Whatever I Want'
    President Donald Trump insisted in a recent interview that he chose not to "go around firing everybody" during the Russia investigation because it did not "work out too well" for President Richard Nixon, who resigned from office. He also said that the U.S. Constitution allows him to do "whatever I want."

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/06/t...Y2U5KPBFNOD4CE

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-insis...tXO-y6p5MZxuZM
    Last edited by gemini104104; 06-16-2019 at 11:37 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

christiefan915 (06-16-2019), Guno צְבִי (06-16-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 5 Times in 5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    So now the rampaging lunatic in the White House declares he has unlimited powers but what the delusional maniac is projecting the fact that it appears he has unlimited sicko powers as the result of the power of a neuro chemical imbalance and probably the mentally debilitating effects of a STD and/or the advancing stages of Alzheimer's and just being a un properly educated idiot. As such, tRump has basically violated all laws of America as a result of revolving around in his alternative universe of mental atrocities. In a perfect or decent world, Justice would do a RAID on the White House and haul this entire criminal family, maniac tRump and his demonic and unAmerican tools that have desecrated the White House. Additionally the maniac tries to justify his asinine idea of unlimited powers at misconstruing article ii section 2 of the constitution that also says a president (legitimate president to which tRump is not) shall have Power (not unlimited power), by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur.” Thus, treaty making is a power shared between the President and the Senate. So based on U.S. Constitutional law the maniac tRump does not have unlimited powers to do what he wants and I am sure the federal courts are on standby to b!tch slap him again with a bit of reality. I also wonder did tRump ever think about reading the 25th amendment to which Congress has unlimited powers to kick his stinking, treasonous and fake president hide to the curb? Of course not because tRump who is either illiterate and does not have basic reading comprehension would misinterpret something that would make not sense to him. What a dumb miscreant.

Trump Says He Has Unlimited Power: The Constitution 'Allows Me To Do Whatever I Want'
    President Donald Trump insisted in a recent interview that he chose not to "go around firing everybody" during the Russia investigation because it did not "work out too well" for President Richard Nixon, who resigned from office. He also said that the U.S. Constitution allows him to do "whatever I want."

https://crooksandliars.com/2019/06/t...Y2U5KPBFNOD4CE

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-insis...tXO-y6p5MZxuZM
    When Obama used his powers not one democrat complained , Trump does the same thing & all we hear is nasty comments

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Yet president Obama did not use his powers to overthrow Democracy but stayed within the confines of the law. On the other hand, this illegitimate and fake president tRump attempts to destroy Democracy, co-mingle with Russians and his antigovernment conspiring GOPer cronies on their agenda to destroy the common decency of humanity and civilization. Additionally and for these atrocities of a demagogue tRump who is in violation of U.S. Constitutional law, the tyrant must be constantly supervised and cracked from time to time by the federal court.
    Last edited by gemini104104; 06-16-2019 at 11:36 PM.