Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Guess who suggesting could stay in office after 2 terms, amid poor approval ratings

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Let me try it again for the fourth time, they ain't in any hurry, they have only been at it for five months now, they just don't see the need at this time, I don't know any other way to put it, there is no rush
    They've been at it for two and a half years snowflake. They were counting on the Mueller report to be the end of the Presidency. When it turned into the dud most of the Conservatives predicted it would be, they decided to double down on moron and start a fishing expedition into his personal affairs long before he ever won the Presidency.

Anyone with a brain can see this strategy is Unconstitutional, sets a dangerous precedent for everyone and continues to tear this nation apart. But alas, you have no brains so it makes perfect sense to morons like you.

What we are watching is the slow destruction from within of the Democratic Party of the Jackass and erosion of trust with the mainstream media. Alas, the severe TDS on the left prevents them from caring how badly they tarnish themselves, their industry and their party.

Perhaps 2020 will be the final wakeup call.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Of course you don't, I wouldn't expect anyone as obstinate as yourself to even imagine another point of view out there actually exists, not surprising, unfortunate for that position is that your reality is illusionary, plus it makes you boring
    Irony; you are the most closed minded, obstinate, arrogant, dumb twat on the forum. This is arsecheese:

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    She deserved to lose, and so did Trump.

But that is not how it works.

Both parties chose the two worst candidates in a 100 years or more.

We deserve what we got.
    We got a lot; we actually got a President who is transparent on the extreme, cares about the American worker, doesn't take a paycheck and actually gets things done.

A complete contrast to the previous reign of error and Obamunsim. You're too ignorant to comprehend the OBVIOUS.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I didn't vote for either of them & I think I & my country deserve better than the politicians are "giving us"...
    Move to Venezuela; they have politicians you will love.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,367 Times in 6,038 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    notice it's in parenthesis as an afterthought.

You know what's really funny>> Clinton saying "What if he refuses to accept the results of the election"
    and 3 years later she STILL HASN'T ACCEPTED THE RESULTS!
    You know what's really funny? You radicalized right wing extremists sucking Trump's dick every time he says something outrageous and reprehensible.
    Parentheses as an afterthought? BWAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

and Hillary still hasn't accepted the results of the 2016 election? Show me a quote of hers that proves it. You can't. But you're pretty good at believing anything that helps you sleep at night rather than the truth. I think it's called DELUSIONAL.

You want to tell us how wind turbines cause cancer as Trump claimed or are you getting tired of sucking Trump's dick? Come on now. Start sucking.

Thank God for you that Trump "loves the poorly educated" because you have to be a fucking moron to vote for a fucking moron.

Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,637 Times in 10,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

Donald Trump has suggested the American people would ask him to stay in the White House beyond two terms – in violation of the US constitution.

Lashing out after recent media coverage of polls which showed him losing in key 2020 battleground states to Democratic frontrunner Joe Biden, he said he could see himself staying in office beyond 2024.

“The good news is that at the end of 6 years, after America has been made GREAT again and I leave the beautiful White House (do you think the people would demand that I stay longer? KEEP AMERICA GREAT),” he wrote.

::Read more: Here's what could happen if Donald Trump refuses to leave office after an electoral defeat::

He also attacked The New York Times and Washington Post after they reported that his own campaign’s polling, along with publicly available data, showed he was behind many of the other top Democrats vying for their party’s nomination.

Calling them a “disgrace” and “the enemy of the people”, he has also claimed in recent days that his internal polling actually shows him “winning everywhere”.

Mr Trump has repeatedly railed against the press and the negative coverage he has received first as a presidential candidate and then as a president.

He has also previously endorsed suggestions that he should stay in the White House after eight years as president, despite this running against the American constitution which states that presidents are limited to being elected to just two four-year terms.

The 22nd amendment to the constitution was ratified in 1951, imposing those term limits.

Mr Trump’s presidency has been dogged with low approval ratings since just after he took office in January of 2017

While he enjoyed a small window in which his approval rating was higher than disapproval – a period of less than a month – his numbers have hovered just above 40 per cent ever since.

His current approval rating is 42.6 per cent, with 53 per cent of Americans saying they do not approve of the job he is doing as president, according to FiveThirtyEight.

That’s compared to the ratings seen by his predecessor Barack Obama, whose approval ratings during his presidency roughly oscillated between the low forties and mid fifties – with the latter not being uncommon.

He had a high 59 per cent approval rating in the last poll of his presidency by Gallup.
    Obama: 'I could've mobilized a majority' if I had run again

President Barack Obama still believes in the message of “hope and change” he campaigned on in 2008 — so much so that he believes it could have delivered him a third term over Donald Trump had the Constitution allowed him to run again.

“I am confident in this vision because I’m confident that if I — if I had run again and articulated it, I think I could’ve mobilized a majority of the American people to rally behind it,” Obama told his former senior adviser, David Axelrod, on Monday’s “Axe Files” podcast.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...-change-232969

Where was your outcry when Obama suggested a majority of the American people would ask him to stay in the White House beyond two terms??

Ill wait for your link
    Last edited by volsrock; 06-18-2019 at 09:24 AM.

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Obama: 'I could've mobilized a majority' if I had run again

President Barack Obama still believes in the message of “hope and change” he campaigned on in 2008 — so much so that he believes it could have delivered him a third term over Donald Trump had the Constitution allowed him to run again.

“I am confident in this vision because I’m confident that if I — if I had run again and articulated it, I think I could’ve mobilized a majority of the American people to rally behind it,” Obama told his former senior adviser, David Axelrod, on Monday’s “Axe Files” podcast.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...-change-232969

Where was your outcry when Obama suggested a majority of the American people would ask him to stay in the White House beyond two terms??

Ill wait for your link
    How long are you willing to wait??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    can't figure out why Pelosi hasn't started the impeachment yet

what about 2020?..............it's a fact Putin stole the 2016 election for his co-conspirator employee Trump - who is learning rapidly he can literally get away with anything

so she's gonna spend the next year and a half just sending legislation to a Mitch McConnell to drop in a dumpster?

at this point only 48% say don't impeach, why wait
    LOL... the deranged left cannot help but lie

9. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,637 Times in 10,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

How long are you willing to wait??
    Don't have to wait now, u just showed u have no link because u showed no outcry...u are a POS idiot hypocrite

10. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

even Rasmussen and Fox have Trump looking bad to the American people

LOL... the deranged right cannot help but lie

they will be defeated next year then we begin hunting them some of them down as traitors.

11. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Don't have to wait now, u just showed u have no link because u showed no outcry...u are a POS idiot hypocrite
    Well son, if you wanna talk about Obama & all that you'll just have to wait, aint got times for little minds that hate & you aint gonna make it w/ anyone any how...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."