Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Guess who suggesting could stay in office after 2 terms, amid poor approval ratings

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,036 Times in 13,846 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Ah, there Arsecheese goes with the pre3dicatbly stupid "talk radio" meme. Perhaps if you listened to it, you wouldn't be the whiny clueless know-nothing you have become?
    I do, channel surf nearly anytime I get in the auto, I wouldn't miss the comedy, the melodrama is priceless, and the mere thought anyone actually believes what is propagandizes would seem implausible, but we know it isn't, got to admire the demagogues, the most famous have made themselves multimillionaires preying on conservatives

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But I thought Trump's crimes were so terribly obvious??? What's keeping the Party of the Jackass from coalescing around Trump's impeachment? They've got the Mueller report. Liberal dumb fucks on this forum say it is all they need.
    They are, and they do, but I guess you missed the part where I noted the majority of Democrats don't see a need for it at this time

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    I do, channel surf nearly anytime I get in the auto, I wouldn't miss the comedy, the melodrama is priceless, and the mere thought anyone actually believes what is propagandizes would seem implausible, but we know it isn't, got to admire the demagogues, the most famous have made themselves multimillionaires preying on conservatives
    I can't find anything entertaining about CNN or MSNBC. I do believe that it lowers one's IQ which is probably your problem.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They are, and they do, but I guess you missed the part where I noted the majority of Democrats don't see a need for it at this time
    Really, they don't see the "need" for it right now? Why is that? When does the "need" arrive? You really are an idiot.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

The "stuff" you are referring to hasn't been developed enough legally to litigate a case against Trump, to begin proceedings too early will only play into Trump's hands. If you channel surf the cable news networks you'll see the one channel that nearly focuses on impeachment is FOX, they, meaning Trump, want it to happen
    You are compromising out of fear that a POS will benefit. I do not agree but whatever. I'm braver than that.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

WHAT? They have the Mueller report! What are they waiting for? A fishing expedition into Trumps personal finances and tax returns?

Apparently you don't watch CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS or NBC arescheese. They dedicate a LOT of hours on the asinine notion that Trump can be impeached. OR, you're just lying again. Next will come the crying.
    The Mueller report along with details of Trump's potential businesses conflicts exposed in his financial records and taxes would only strengthen the case, as I said three times already, the majority of Democrats don't see a need for impeachment at this time, they've only been at it for five months now

And you are wrong, shocking, first off the network news hardly ever mention it, and cable stations all bring it up including FOX, the later portraying it as a certainty rather than a discussion

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    You are compromising out of fear that a POS will benefit. I do not agree but whatever. I'm braver than that.
    Hard to deny at the level it is now that it wouldn't play into Trump's strategdy for 2020

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Really, they don't see the "need" for it right now? Why is that? When does the "need" arrive? You really are an idiot.
    Let me try it again for the fourth time, they ain't in any hurry, they have only been at it for five months now, they just don't see the need at this time, I don't know any other way to put it, there is no rush

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I can't find anything entertaining about CNN or MSNBC. I do believe that it lowers one's IQ which is probably your problem.
    Of course you don't, I wouldn't expect anyone as obstinate as yourself to even imagine another point of view out there actually exists, not surprising, unfortunate for that position is that your reality is illusionary, plus it makes you boring

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

With the shitty pack of pols you guys have to work with he could easily defeat anyone you run till he dies. And maybe a time or two past that.
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Celticguy For This Post:

Truth Detector (06-18-2019)

12. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

What ever keeps the leftists out...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Granule For This Post:

Truth Detector (06-18-2019)

14. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

She deserved to lose, and so did Trump.

But that is not how it works.

Both parties chose the two worst candidates in a 100 years or more.

We deserve what we got.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmymccready For This Post:

Bill (06-17-2019)

16. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

I didn't vote for either of them & I think I & my country deserve better than the politicians are "giving us"...
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

17. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The Mueller report along with details of Trump's potential businesses conflicts exposed in his financial records and taxes would only strengthen the case, as I said three times already, the majority of Democrats don't see a need for impeachment at this time, they've only been at it for five months now
    The Mueller report was clear; no indictments, no conspiracy and no obstruction. How dumb are leftists; apparently extremely.

And you are wrong, shocking, first off the network news hardly ever mention it, and cable stations all bring it up including FOX, the later portraying it as a certainty rather than a discussion
    BULL SHIT! You don't get out much do you snowflake.

18. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,496 Times in 52,724 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

You are right. We watch NBC Nightly News daily. Impeachment is seldom mentioned. It's the Reichwing that is whipping up the flames of that dumpster fire. CNN, otoh, also loves bringing it up.