Thread: What Explains the Ferocity of the Attack Against Donald Trump

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Because he is a public menace, a liar, cheater, criminal, incompetent boob insecure megalomaniac narcissist.
    Blah blah blah.

Cannot refute a SINGLE SYLABLLE of the OP, and the LIES CITED THERE.

Will Schiff be presenting his "evidence" any time soon?
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

2. The Following User Groans At Grokmaster For This Awful Post:

Gonzomin (06-17-2019)

3. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Grokmaster,

"What Explains the Ferocity of the Attack Against Donald Trump"

His behavior and his unfitness for the office.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    There is no ferocity in the Trump criticism. it is an accurate representation of what he does and who he is. he is treated very well considering how ill-equipped he is for the job. Rightys can sure cry.
    Trump presents a treason test. If you do other than lend full throated non stop antagonism towards that evil headcase, you are in fact a traitor.

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,748 Times in 33,619 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    lol...he's a piss poor obstructor
    It’s only because people failed to comply with his orders, but I do think he is piss poor at everything he does. He even has to cheat at golf, how sad is that.

6. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Grokmaster,

"What Explains the Ferocity of the Attack Against Donald Trump"

His behavior and his unfitness for the office.
    Exactly

7. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Exactly
    "We don't like Trump, so McCarthyism is OK!!"

Please refute a SINGLE ONE of the PROVEN LIE ACCUSATIONS cited in the OP.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

8. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Blah blah blah.

Nope he is everything I've stated by consensus of all who have known him and observe his pathological behavior every day.
    Not our fault the justice dept has decided that a sitting potus gets a stay of execution on criminal matters. Not our fault
    he has so far hidden all his financials and obstructed justice with a degree of success by abusing his authority and violating
    his oath of office. But all the behavioral stuff and pathological lying every single day and through proxies is there for all
    to see. Not our fault you are studiously averting your visionbecause you backed an insane insecure incompetent gameshow host.

We will persist in ferociously telling the truth and opposing everything he says, wants or does. You could have had ANY OTHER
    CANDIDATE of those dozen and I wouldn't be saying any of this. You picked the singular unthinkable. So fuck you, your mother and
    the horse she rode in on, traitor. You want the US to fail. You are OK risking cataclysm.

9. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Please refute a SINGLE ONE of the PROVEN LIE ACCUSATIONS cited in the OP.
    Hon, go have your caretaker give you your Thorazine, then we’ll talk. Thanks

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Micawber (06-17-2019)

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,519 Times in 11,562 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sadly President Trump can't keep his big mouth shut and constantly gives the left ammunition to use against him. I have said from day one his own big mouth is his worst enemy. No matter how many good things he accomplishes one awh shit wipes them out.

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Blah blah blah.

PS I didn't even read your OP. I read the subject and stated whatever the fuck I felt like.
    That's how is going to work.

13. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

As could be predicted, the JPP Left HAS NO EXPLANATION for the UNFOUNDED LIES and LAWLESSNESS exacted against this President, other than "we don't like him."

And I'm sure that Obama had NO IDEA what his administration was doing , either right?

When , exactly is Schiff presenting his evidence ?? Der...

DURHAM/BARR = Doomsday Coming.

De Oppresso Liber

14. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Grokmaster,

No it's more than that.

The man is one scandal after another.

If he owned beach resorts they should be called "Scandals."
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (06-17-2019)

16. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Grokmaster,

No it's more than that.

The man is one scandal after another.

If he owned beach resorts they should be called "Scandals."
    That’s cute. He’s trying, has his eye on some in NK

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

PoliTalker (06-17-2019)

18. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

What Explains the Ferocity of the Attack Against Donald Trump

I'll bet she'd like to know lol...

House GOP recruitment chair shocks colleagues by announcing her own retirement

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...20/1438358001/

19. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Indeed, wild accusations, unproved claims, and complete LIES have been the basis of the nonstop Fake News/Lying Left/Demleft attacks on this President....

What Explains the Ferocity of the Attack Against Donald Trump

Standards of evidence have gone out the window when it comes to attacking President Trump.

TO WHAT extent does the two-year political investigation into Donald Trump and his top aides and family members, based on suspicions of treacherous “collusion” with the Russian government, represent a kind of McCarthyism? Most people involved in that investigation no doubt would be aghast at the question. After all, they might say, they were only trying to save the country from an obviously bad man who had both motive and opportunity to scheme with the Russians for his own nefarious purposes. Even after Special Counsel Robert Mueller made clear that his two-year investigation could find no evidence of collusion to justify any legal action, many on the anti-Trump Left continued to insist that it had happened and they would continue the assault.

But Mueller’s finding of no collusion does raise questions about the propriety of an inquiry based on suspicions and fragments of evidence that never added up to any serious proof of such cravenness. That was a frequent complaint about McCarthyism back in the days of its greatest menacing influence. And, just as Senator Joseph McCarthy sought to leverage his allegations of communist collusion into partisan political advantage, so too did Trump’s accusers seek to bring down a president and curtail his range of executive action.

The motive of suppressing communism no longer applies, of course, as the primary sources of anticommunist anxiety in McCarthy’s day—the expansionist Soviet empire and its Chinese counterpart—no longer exist. But today’s obsession with Russia as a threat, although it represents hardly a fragment of the old postwar capacity for menace, could be considered a stand-in for the anti-Soviet obsession of old.

What about “indiscriminate, often unfounded, accusations”? The Russia collusion episode certainly qualifies on that count. Adam Schiff, the California Democrat and ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee (now chairman), said he had “plenty of evidence of collusion or conspiracy”—and, he added, this was “more than circumstantial evidence.” Given Mueller’s ultimate conclusion on the same question, with all of the investigative resources at his command, one has to wonder what evidence Schiff was talking about. Meanwhile, another California Democrat, Eric Swalwell, accused Trump of being an “agent” of Russia. He added, by way of elaboration, “he certainly acts on Russia’s behalf.”

These accusations also comport with Webster’s definitional element of “sensationalism.” But it’s even more sensational and damaging when coming from former top-level intelligence officials, such as James Clapper and John Brennan. Brennan said that “Watergate pales really, in my view, compared to what we’re confronting now.” He described Trump’s claim of no collusion as “hogwash,” which was a roundabout accusation of treason. He dispensed with the circumlocution when he called Trump’s performance in Helsinki, Finland, following a summit with Russian president Vladimir Putin, “nothing short of treasonous.”

Clapper, meanwhile, invoked the constitutional definition of treason when he said Trump was “essentially aiding and abetting the Russians” though he later said he used the term “only in a...colloquial sense,” whatever that means. Asked if Trump was a Russian asset, as former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe had suggested was possible, Clapper said, “I completely agree with the way Andy characterized it.” He added a “caveat” that it could have been “witting or unwitting.”

Here we get to a fundamental element of McCarthyism, which can be illustrated by an exploration of the real McCarthy and his followers back in the early 1950s. These days we often see, in Hollywood movies and intellectual history, a view of the Wisconsin senator as coming out of the blue, roiling a serene nation with utterly false and brutal accusations of communist activity when there was no such threat at all.

Clapper, it seems, was seeking to expand the definition of official wrongdoing to ensnare Trump even without any evidence of corrupt intent—in other words, unwitting wrongdoing, like, say, suggesting that it would be good if America and Russia could have cordial relations. We know, based on Clapper’s public pronouncements, what he thinks of that idea. He abhors it because he considers Russia to be a clear and present threat to America. Trump, by contrast, thinks whatever threat Russia poses could possibly be mitigated through efforts to assuage tensions between the two countries.

https://nationalinterest.org/feature...ld-trump-62547
    Indeed.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Grokmaster (06-17-2019)