Thread: Pete Buttigieg wants to start a family with his husband

1. #211 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,172 Times in 10,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    'love'. Somehow, that always involves 'fucking' in my mind. Fucking is a very intimate and bonding experience. Without the 'fucking' part, I have a hard time seeing the 'love'.
    You don’t have make friends that you love? Do you need to fuck them to love them?

Don’t tell us you had to fuck your parents to love them. Or your siblings.

Obviously, your idea of love is as shallow as it gets.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (06-17-2019)

3. #212 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I never met an asexual person, but from what I've read, they go on dates and have relationships like most people. They bond romantically, just not sexually.
    Where's the 'romance'? It would all seem very clinical and calculated. It would be like a 'magnet', with no magnetism.

4. #213 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    I ve know asexual people,most seem to be loners
    Makes sense. Sexual desire often forces people to go out and connect with other people.

5. #214 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Where's the 'romance'? It would all seem very clinical and calculated. It would be like a 'magnet', with no magnetism.
    Well it's hard for me to say because, for me, sexuality is a part of romance. But apparently for asexuals, romance is possible without sex. Which makes sense, since sex is possible without romance.

6. #215 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    You don’t have make friends that you love? Do you need to fuck them to love them?

Don’t tell us you had to fuck your parents to love them. Or your siblings.

Obviously, your idea of love is as shallow as it gets.
    Gee whiz.

My Family members are my 'blood', so they automatically are a 'bond'.
    There's something about copulating that bonds you to the person, even if it's casual and fleeting.

7. #216 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Well it's hard for me to say because, for me, sexuality is a part of romance. But apparently for asexuals, romance is possible without sex. Which makes sense, since sex is possible without romance.
    I'm also at a disadvantage here since I know little about 'asexuality'. I'll take your word that there is 'romance'.

8. #217 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,492 Times in 52,722 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

What makes you think that gay ppl and so-called "asexual" ppl don't experience the exact same attractions and emotions towards someone that all ppl feel? We all have the same neurochemicals and hormones, which are the cause of our emotions.

9. #218 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,172 Times in 10,390 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Gee whiz.

My Family members are my 'blood', so they automatically are a 'bond'.
    There's something about copulating that bonds you to the person, even if it's casual and fleeting.
    I meant male friends. Do you need to fuck them to “bond”?

Love doesn’t mean fucking. Fucking doesn’t mean love.

Shallow

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Mason Michaels (06-17-2019), ThatOwlWoman (06-17-2019)

11. #219 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    What makes you think that gay ppl and so-called "asexual" ppl don't experience the exact same attractions and emotions towards someone that all ppl feel? We all have the same neurochemicals and hormones, which are the cause of our emotions.
    I would think 'gay' people feel the same because they are 'sexual beings'. 'Asexuals' don't have that attraction, so I have no idea what they go through.

12. #220 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    I meant male friends. Do you need to fuck them to “bond”?

Love doesn’t mean fucking. Fucking doesn’t mean love.

Shallow
    Male friends have common shared interests. Female friends don't need to have 'shared interests'. There's a difference between ... a girl, ... and a girl you've fucked. There seems to exist an attachment or 'bonding' that occurs.
    You call it 'shallow', ... I call it 'primordial'.

13. #221 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,492 Times in 52,722 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

I would think 'gay' people feel the same because they are 'sexual beings'. 'Asexuals' don't have that attraction, so I have no idea what they go through.
    I'm not sure of the definition of "asexual." Is it someone like a priest, who swears to forego sex in order to serve his god(s)? Is it someone who does not feel sexual attraction to another person of either gender? Is it someone w/o a partner/loved one who chooses not to pay for sex with strangers but to remain celibate? Is it someone in a loveless marriage who has no desire to have sex with his/her partner?

Certainly our human desire for emotional closeness with someone else doesn't always wane after the physical body doesn't care anymore. Visit any nursing home nearby and see the devoted spouses who come every day to spend time with their beloved.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Jack (06-17-2019)

15. #222 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I'm not sure of the definition of "asexual." Is it someone like a priest, who swears to forego sex in order to serve his god(s)? Is it someone who does not feel sexual attraction to another person of either gender? Is it someone w/o a partner/loved one who chooses not to pay for sex with strangers but to remain celibate? Is it someone in a loveless marriage who has no desire to have sex with his/her partner?

Certainly our human desire for emotional closeness with someone else doesn't always wane after the physical body doesn't care anymore. Visit any nursing home nearby and see the devoted spouses who come every day to spend time with their beloved.
    "Asexuality is the lack of sexual attraction to others, or low or absent interest in or desire for sexual activity.[1][2][3] It may be considered a sexual orientation or the lack thereof.[4][5][6] It may also be categorized more widely to include a broad spectrum of asexual sub-identities.[7]

Asexuality is distinct from abstention from sexual activity and from celibacy,[8][9] which are behavioral and generally motivated by factors such as an individual's personal or religious beliefs.[10] Sexual orientation, unlike sexual behavior, is believed to be "enduring".[11] Some asexual people engage in sexual activity despite lacking sexual attraction or a desire for sex, due to a variety of reasons, such as a desire to pleasure themselves or romantic partners, or a desire to have children.[8][12]

Acceptance of asexuality as a sexual orientation and field of scientific research is still relatively new,[2][12][5] as a growing body of research from both sociological and psychological perspectives has begun to develop.[12] While some researchers assert that asexuality is a sexual orientation, other researchers disagree.[5][6]

Various asexual communities have started to form since the advent of the World Wide Web and social media. The most prolific and well-known of these communities is the Asexual Visibility and Education Network, which was founded in 2001 by David Jay.[6][13]"
    from Wiki

Some people like to fuck 10 times a day, others never need to fuck. I think we're all on a spectrum as far as our sexual needs are concerned. Since most marriages fail because of sex and money, we at least need to find a partner that enjoys sex as much as the other.

Someone told me 'Asexuals' account for 2% of the population.

16. #223 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Asexual are people who don't have sexual attraction.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (06-18-2019)

18. #224 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Why don't you either start a family or take care of your own family and hopefully in a civilized, law abiding and decent manner and not worry about others at keeping your mischief making nose of their business. I swear, it appears the #45 curse on society is driving people mad, violent and out of character with a civilized human being.
    Last edited by gemini104104; 06-17-2019 at 09:38 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to gemini104104 For This Post:

20. #225 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,276 Times in 27,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    LOL

Sorry, Buttplug, your penis & sperm up your fellow Sodomite’s anus does not result in a child. Back to Health Class with you.
    I do not think a straight man actually spends time thinking or writing about gay sex, and certainly not in the bizarre and perverted way it occupies your thoughts.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post: