Members banned from this thread: Jarod, midcan5, christiefan915, Phantasmal, iolo, Poor Richard Saunders and JPF

Thread: Soon this will all break wide open

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Default Soon this will all break wide open

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ampaign-video/

I am sure that Obama knew what a failed candidate Crooked Hillary was. Which is why he had to tilt the election her way. And for obvious reasons he could let himself be followed by President Trump

This was a conspiracy of monumental proportions. The World Order will do everything it can to keep it from coming to light. But, it will come too light. Will people go to prison? I am hopeful, but doubtful. I would really like to know how President Trump got the names of Carter Page and Papadopolous to begin with. I suspect that they were given to him by another Deep Stater as a friendly gesture knowing that the Deep State was going to unleash on them.

Remember, it all got started when the complaint media started hammering Trump about not having a foreign policy cabal in his campaign. So Trump hastily put names together. He had to get those names from somewhere. Given his background he couldn't know who to reach out to.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,015 Times in 14,514 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

That's a unique twist. 'We didn't know we hired Russian agents'.

How many times will trump claim stupidity, whilst simultaneously claiming 'stable genius' status?
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    That's a unique twist. 'We didn't know we hired Russian agents'.

How many times will trump claim stupidity, whilst simultaneously claiming 'stable genius' status?
    If you get your news from Rachel Maddow and late night comedy hosts, you probably wouldn't know.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,015 Times in 14,514 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    If you get your news from Rachel Maddow and late night comedy hosts, you probably wouldn't know.
    LMAO

Says the guy who just quoted Gateway Pundit in an OP!!!
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ampaign-video/

I am sure that Obama knew what a failed candidate Crooked Hillary was. Which is why he had to tilt the election her way. And for obvious reasons he could let himself be followed by President Trump

This was a conspiracy of monumental proportions. The World Order will do everything it can to keep it from coming to light. But, it will come too light. Will people go to prison? I am hopeful, but doubtful. I would really like to know how President Trump got the names of Carter Page and Papadopolous to begin with. I suspect that they were given to him by another Deep Stater as a friendly gesture knowing that the Deep State was going to unleash on them.

Remember, it all got started when the complaint media started hammering Trump about not having a foreign policy cabal in his campaign. So Trump hastily put names together. He had to get those names from somewhere. Given his background he couldn't know who to reach out to.
    You meant the compliant media, didn't you?

Although both adjectives are appropriate.