As a career organized mob gangster who's dirty and barbaric nature of organized crime and deviant lifestyle goes beyond borders that also had a dirty way of lawlessly hacking, rigging and manipulating the 2016 election in his uncivilized favor. Absolutely, and indeed tRump who sold his soul to the devil decades ago is no legitimate president based on the will of the majority voter and the virtues of U.S. Constitutional law but a gutter thug who is a disgrace to the human race and the common decency of humanity:

Trump isn’t a president, he’s a gangster

The FBI had to wiretap mafia bosses like John Gotti and Vincent “The Chin” Gigante to catch them breaking the law. All they had to do to catch Donald Trump on Wednesday night was turn on ABC News. Trump proceeded to commit multiple felonies out in the open on national television when he told George Stephanopoulos he would be happy to accept dirt on his opponent from foreign governments in his 2020 re-election campaign.
“Somebody comes up and says, ‘hey, I have information on your opponent,’ do you call the FBI?” Trump asked rhetorically. “It’s not an interference, they have information — I think I’d take it,” Trump said. “I’ll tell you what, I’ve seen a lot of things over my life. I don’t think in my whole life I’ve ever called the FBI. In my whole life. You don’t call the FBI. You throw somebody out of your office, you do whatever you do.” He paused for a moment. “Oh, give me a break — life doesn’t work that way."
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/tru...8SLqY9V422EFBQ