Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, Hermes Thoth, The Anonymous, /MSG/, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Legion Troll, Boris The Animal, Niche Political Commentor, canceled.2021.2, J Craft, MAGA MAN, Darth Omar, CFM, DBCooper, chink, Superfreak, RB 60, PraiseKek, TOP, excommunicated, AnnieOakley, Tommatthews, Q-Tip, volsrock, Grugore, Rob Larrikin, BodyDouble, ptif219, Loving91390, fandango, United76America, Yurt, Into the Night, Tkaffen, gfm7175, Enlightened One, Anarchon, Proud Boy, Earl and Nate Higgers

Thread: BAC, a poster I regret not having around

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,276 Times in 27,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Default BAC, a poster I regret not having around

I do not encourage or support any speculation, conjecture, or guesswork about his status or what became of him.

I just regret not having his voice on this forum. He had a valuable perspective, he was a mature adult who refrained from gossip and innuendo. And in a message board that seems to attract a bevy of barely educated rednecks, degenerate racists, xenophobes, and bitter INCELs, his insight and decorum made this forum a better place, IMO.

To paraphrase the immortal words of AC/DC --- BAC, for those about to rock, I salute you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Bill (06-15-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Werewolf

Me to, as do many others here.....

I hope to see or hear from him soon..

Anyone seen him posting anywhere else lately??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I do not encourage or support any speculation, conjecture, or guesswork about his status or what became of him.

I just regret not having his voice on this forum. He had a valuable perspective, he was a mature adult who refrained from gossip and innuendo. And in a message board that seems to attract a bevy of barely educated rednecks, degenerate racists, xenophobes, and bitter INCELs, his insight and decorum made this forum a better place, IMO.

To paraphrase the immortal words of AC/DC --- BAC, for those about to rock, I salute you.
    One less racist piece of shit on the forum is a good thing.
    Every life matters

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    You mistake too much as racism. His disdain is because of the side of the aisle, and their apologists of Trump. Trump, who has said, and done quite a few racist things. BAC is just like me, with many whites. I have feelings of disdain for them, because of the way they act. Those that want to claim racism is gone, you want to shake like a magic 8 ball, and shout what is wrong with you.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,276 Times in 27,089 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    You are all class, and I am not going to stoop to your level.

BAC was a widely admired poster, erudite, well spoken, and insightful. He had many comrades and buddies here.

I actually am amazed that any black person would even post here given the vast amount of degenerate racism that is tolerated and welcomed with open arms by the gatekeepers of this forum.

On a related tangent, I am dedicating my favorite Marley tune to BAC

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Bill (06-15-2019)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    You are all class, and I am not going to stoop to your level.

BAC was a widely admired poster, erudite, well spoken, and insightful. He had many comrades and buddies here.

I actually am amazed that any black person would even post here given the vast amount of degenerate racism that is tolerated and welcomed with open arms by the gatekeepers of this forum.

On a related tangent, I am dedicating my favorite Marley tune to BAC
    He is a very good & insightful poster & friend.. I have known him quite a while & what he brings is much more than race.....

He, like many here (One of the reason I like JPP) is pretty individualistic & unlike non-other..

While we did not agree on some issues I respected his well thought out opinions & look forward to posting w/ him soon.......
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

I wish BAC well.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Controlled Opposition For This Post:

anatta (06-16-2019), Bill (06-15-2019), ThatOwlWoman (06-15-2019)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,496 Times in 52,724 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    He is a very good & insightful poster & friend.. I have known him quite a while & what he brings is much more than race.....

He, like many here (One of the reason I like JPP) is pretty individualistic & unlike non-other..

While we did not agree on some issues I respected his well thought out opinions & look forward to posting w/ him soon.......
    Thanks for this post. BAC was one of the first JPPers I had in-depth discussions with on politics and race relations. I hope that this thread is not a requiem, but a prayer for his continued health. BAC, wherever you are, be well, our friend.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

anatta (06-16-2019), Bill (06-15-2019), Cypress (06-16-2019)