Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So let it be written & forever be done.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Default So let it be written & forever be done.

So let it be written & forever be done. It’s legal and patriotic to hire, pay for, opposition research, dirt, on your political opponent from folks in foreign nations. Even if you know the info you get is “fallacious & unverified,” it’s OK to leak it to the national media then give it to your partisan allies in high offices in the Department Of Justice & the Federal Bureau Of Investigation so they can use it to acquire a FISA warrant to spy on your opposing candidate and his political campaign for the Presidency & hire a Special Counsel to investigate , torture & harass for two plus years, BUT, it’s illegal to even listen to a phone call from a foreigner offering you opposition research, dirt, on your political opponent even if you call the Federal Bureau Of Investigation after the call to report it you’re still a felon, a treasonous scum & a low life son-of-a-bitch that belongs in jail.

This is not an amendment to our Constitution, Democrats, CNN & MSNBC don’t need constitutional amendments to make up their own ridiculous laws. Those folk would be hilariously funny if they weren’t so dangerous.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

Evmetro (06-15-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

No Dems did that. It was Trump and the Republicans. They used Russian military hackers to help their campaign and Manafort gave them targeting data. You are just on a lifetime string of being wrong about everything You are not bright enough to understand what far right wing propaganda has done to you.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

Phantasmal (06-17-2019), StoneByStone (06-16-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    So let it be written & forever be done. It’s legal and patriotic to hire, pay for, opposition research, dirt, on your political opponent from folks in foreign nations. Even if you know the info you get is “fallacious & unverified,” it’s OK to leak it to the national media then give it to your partisan allies in high offices in the Department Of Justice & the Federal Bureau Of Investigation so they can use it to acquire a FISA warrant to spy on your opposing candidate and his political campaign for the Presidency & hire a Special Counsel to investigate , torture & harass for two plus years, BUT, it’s illegal to even listen to a phone call from a foreigner offering you opposition research, dirt, on your political opponent even if you call the Federal Bureau Of Investigation after the call to report it you’re still a felon, a treasonous scum & a low life son-of-a-bitch that belongs in jail.

This is not an amendment to our Constitution, Democrats, CNN & MSNBC don’t need constitutional amendments to make up their own ridiculous laws. Those folk would be hilariously funny if they weren’t so dangerous.
    Robo, deep in his usual delusions.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    No Dems did that. It was Trump and the Republicans. They used Russian military hackers to help their campaign and Manafort gave them targeting data. You are just on a lifetime string of being wrong about everything You are not bright enough to understand what far right wing propaganda has done to you.
    Both Hillary and Obama did it and paid for it . Are you just stupid ?

7. The Following User Groans At Loving91390 For This Awful Post:

Phantasmal (06-17-2019)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    Totally delusional. Deep in the grip of right-wing fake news and brainwashing.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

Phantasmal (06-17-2019)

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    Totally delusional. Deep in the grip of right-wing fake news and brainwashing.

You live in la la land ! LOL !

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,173 Times in 10,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

“While it is illegal to accept contributions from foreign nationals for political campaigns (as Trump suggested he would do), “paying a foreign national fair market value for opposition research is generally not illegal,” as former chief counsel for the Federal Election Commission Lawrence Noble told The Washington Post. “It is considered a commercial transaction, which is not a contribution.”

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/20...he-2020/223924

Fec chair

“Let me make something 100% clear to the American public and anyone running for public office: It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election,“ wrote Ellen Weintraub, chairwoman of the FEC. “This is not a novel concept.“

12. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

Phantasmal (06-17-2019)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Whiny, ignorant cunt. Is not only totally ignorant of the law, but is a crybaby about it.

Fucking pussy.

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Here you go, stupid fuck.

“While it is illegal to accept contributions from foreign nationals for political campaigns (as Trump suggested he would do), “paying a foreign national fair market value for opposition research is generally not illegal,” as former chief counsel for the Federal Election Commission Lawrence Noble told The Washington Post. “It is considered a commercial transaction, which is not a contribution.”

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You live in la la land ! LOL !
    No, I live in reality. It's you and the rest of the right who live in la la land. Which is just where Trump wants you to live. That way you're much easier to keep conned.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rjhenn For This Post:

Phantasmal (06-17-2019)

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Holding on to leftist lies will only make you even more depressed! Bobby Mueller and his rabid gang of mad junkyard dog democrat lawyers couldn't find the leftist lies. let em go friend, watch Fox News! Become enlightened, &aware of the truth & recover some sanity.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Robo, deep in his usual delusions.

& the truth is? Oh! That's right, you don't do evidence, honesty or intelligent debate, huh?

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post

Fec chair

“Let me make something 100% clear to the American public and anyone running for public office: It is illegal for any person to solicit, accept, or receive anything of value from a foreign national in connection with a U.S. election,“ wrote Ellen Weintraub, chairwoman of the FEC. “This is not a novel concept.“
    If you pay for it, its legal, but if you get it free you're a traitorous low-life scumbag, right? Leftist law until a Republican tries it, huh?

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Whiny, ignorant cunt. Is not only totally ignorant of the law, but is a crybaby about it.

Fucking pussy.
    Your mother is proud of you child!

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, I live in reality. It's you and the rest of the right who live in la la land. Which is just where Trump wants you to live. That way you're much easier to keep conned.

Don't you mean LA, LA BOOMING ECONOMY? LOWEST BLACK & HISPANIC UNEMPLOYMENT EVER? ISIS IN A NAILED SHUT BOX? EUROPEANS PAYING UP THEIR FAIR SHARE OF NATO DUES?