Members banned from this thread: USFREEDOM911, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, canceled.2021.2, canceled.2021.3, Sailor, TOP, Guno צְבִי and Earl

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hong Kong leader may delay extradition bill as Biden warns 'world is watching'

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I read your comments on HK.. What is it you are hoping I find in them?
    ???????????????????????
    You said, "What is sad is she has no answer......"
    I answered you regarding the problems in H.K.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    ???????????????????????
    You said, "What is sad is she has no answer......"
    I answered you regarding the problems in H.K.
    The conversation is about hong kong & the ppl there fighting for freedom etc..... SOmething I think we all agree on..

You dumped biden into the conversation, you were asked why do this, & you said his dealing in china, which has nothing to do w/ the topic.......

"There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The conversation is about hong kong & the ppl there fighting for freedom etc..... SOmething I think we all agree on..

You dumped biden into the conversation, you were asked why do this, & you said his dealing in china, which has nothing to do w/ the topic.......

I have no idea what you're looking for from me anymore.
    This thread is regarding Biden and also the HK protests.
    I addressed both......what's the problem?
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You were asked why you brought up biden's property blah blah balh into it, you still havn't replied/answered that question........ Biden comments obviously are not favorable to red china interests are they......... He is warning red china the world is watching~in this instance he would appear to be on the same side as you & the rest of us.......

If you want/need any more clairification I would be happy to discuss it PM or whatever..........hats-off-salute-smiley-emoticon.gif
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,615 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    What does this have to do with the problems in Hong Kong ? Is it just a mud-slinging sortie ?
    As I said- Republicans should either back him or speak out themselves.

Feely Biden is trying to RECOVER from his catastrophic Red China comments, before Americans are made aware of his dealings there.

His comment is a "red Herring"....no pun intended.

As far as Republicans...our CURRENT POTUS is the ONLY ONE to CONFRONT RED CHINA's BULLSHIT...since the 1950's.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Stretch (06-15-2019)

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Feely Biden is trying to RECOVER from his catastrophic Red China comments, before Americans are made aware of his dealings there.

His comment is a "red Herring"....no pun intended.

As far as Republicans...our CURRENT POTUS is the ONLY ONE to CONFRONT RED CHINA's BULLSHIT...since the 1950's.
    Why don't you post his dealing in red china.... & you can post the trump family dealings as well as any others you feel are important...

Since niXon opened the door china has prospered non-stop & pretty much unchallenged...

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Well- Hong Kong Basic Law is legally binding and elements of the Joint Declaration do benefit from the legal protection it offers. Certainly, extraditing people to the Chinese mainland runs contrary to that basic law. That's why the Chinese are trying to get it changed- and that's why there are- justifiable- protests. More tomorrow, apparently.
    China is not a federal system. This isn't like extraditing someone from one US state to another, which is built upon our legal and constitutional framework.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

Sailor (06-15-2019)

10. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,400 Times in 5,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,397 Times in 6,144 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Howard the Duck View Post
    China is not a federal system. This isn't like extraditing someone from one US state to another, which is built upon our legal and constitutional framework.
    Are you suggesting that extraditing - innocent- Hong Kong nationals to China for trial is NOT contrary to Hong Kong basic law ?

It clearly IS or they wouldn't be trying to pass the new extradition bill.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

11. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You were asked why you brought up biden's property blah blah balh into it, you still havn't replied/answered that question........ Biden comments obviously are not favorable to red china interests are they......... He is warning red china the world is watching~in this instance he would appear to be on the same side as you & the rest of us.......
    You're out there somewhere where the buses don't run.
    I don't care that Biden flip flopped on China overnight. Last week he had no problem with China.
    I addressed Biden and his China Deal. Of course he'd like them to "behave."...NOW.
    pain in abortion.

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Are you suggesting that extraditing - innocent- Hong Kong nationals to China for trial is NOT contrary to Hong Kong basic law ?

It clearly IS or they wouldn't be trying to pass the new extradition bill.
    Citizens residing in Hong Kong are Chinese nationals by definition. This is like saying that citizens residing in Guam or Puerto Rico are not Americans.

13. The Following User Groans At Minister of Truth For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-16-2019)

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

He mentioned Biden for pete's sake
    I believe the jist was about 'Protesters', and 'Hong Kong'.

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yes, to what extent?? trump does not pretend to care about "frivolous things" that can get in the way of money
    To the extent that the American CIA can help manipulate events without being exposed. You know, the typical and normal stuff we usually do.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Bill (06-15-2019)

17. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Obviously I was referring to Biden and his financial deals in China for the past few years. I'm sure he
    doesn't want anything to interfere with that.
    So you know his motives and what he is thinking. Who can dispute such inside knowledge?

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

It's common sense really!

A leader better know what the vocal majority wants or needs and better deliver- or you won't last very long in power!

Notice, I didn't say you must always give in to what some protestors want necessarily!

In a true democracy, things of public interest are put up for referendums and are voted for or against by a voting public.

It's the only way to have a true democracy- is majority rule.

For example, Donald Trump tends to be pushing America away from democracy as fast as he can- and the vocal majority is not happy with it, so he is not going to last very long either!

Sadly, our president does not seem to understand that our president serves the people- not the other way around!

Stay tuned!
    Last edited by Adolf_Twitler; 06-15-2019 at 07:13 PM.

19. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I believe the jist was about 'Protesters', and 'Hong Kong'.
    I can't believe this rant is still here. What do we have here now? The frazzlin' Forum Stream Of Consciousness Court?
    The thread title contained HK and Biden.
    I remarked on Biden and already expressed thoughts on the HK protesters elsewhere, then put the link in here.
    You don't like my remarks, then put me on ignore and move on.
    pain in abortion.

20. The Following User Groans At Stretch For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-16-2019)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Jack (06-15-2019)