Thread: Its tRump's birthday. Seriously? What a disgrace to a true gemini.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Default Its tRump's birthday. Seriously? What a disgrace to a true gemini.

It appears on this day, June 14th, is this maniac and menace on humanity the #45 devil's birthday. Well I imagine this would be a disgrace to a gemini if someone believes or considers zodiac signs. Although I try not to get caught up in secular trends as opposed to staying focused on the God Almighty as in the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the author and finisher of one's faith, and to not put no other before the Holy Father. Yet, one thing for sure, it appears I dodged the bullet at tRump's deplorable birthday being June 14 compared to mine being June 13th. I would have been crushed if this Putin puppet and criminal against humanity tRump were born on June 13th. Also considering June 14th is flag day, in tRump's regard it should be his Russian pimp's flag day. Happy go Flunk Yourself Birthday tRump!

It's Donald Trump's birthday, but it's #JohnMcCainDay on Twitter

June 14th is Flag Day.
    June 14th is President Donald Trump's birthday.
    And on Twitter, June 14th is #JohnMcCainDay -- a clear dig at the President on his favorite social networking platform.
    Thousands of users decided to troll the President on his 73rd birthday on Friday by celebrating his late Republican rival John McCain. By mid-morning, the hashtag #JohnMcCainDay was a top Twitter trend."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/14/polit...YIf1Zq4vQsqf28

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    It appears on this day, June 14th, is this maniac and menace on humanity the #45 devil's birthday. Well I imagine this would be a disgrace to a gemini if someone believes or considers zodiac signs. Although I try not to get caught up in secular trends as opposed to staying focused on the God Almighty as in the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the author and finisher of one's faith, and to not put no other before the Holy Father. Yet, one thing for sure, it appears I dodged the bullet at tRump's deplorable birthday being June 14 compared to mine being June 13th. I would have been crushed if this Putin puppet and criminal against humanity tRump were born on June 13th. Also considering June 14th is flag day, in tRump's regard it should be his Russian pimp's flag day. Happy go Flunk Yourself Birthday tRump!

It's Donald Trump's birthday, but it's #JohnMcCainDay on Twitter

June 14th is Flag Day.
    June 14th is President Donald Trump's birthday.
    And on Twitter, June 14th is #JohnMcCainDay -- a clear dig at the President on his favorite social networking platform.
    Thousands of users decided to troll the President on his 73rd birthday on Friday by celebrating his late Republican rival John McCain. By mid-morning, the hashtag #JohnMcCainDay was a top Twitter trend."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/14/polit...YIf1Zq4vQsqf28
    You need an entire natal chart for a comprehensive and accurate astrological analysis of an individual's personality traits. The sun sign is a very small part of a much bigger picture. I am sure that POS Trump has a heavily conflicted natal chart.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,981 Times in 3,024 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 841 Times in 781 Posts

flag day is also trumps birthday! Happy birthday mr president!
    is on twitter @realtsuke

https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Happy birthday to the Right and Honorable Donald J. Trump, President of the United States!
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

tsuke (06-15-2019)