Thread: Maniac in chief tRump is demanding Americans call his first ho, the new Jackie O.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Default Maniac in chief tRump is demanding Americans call his first ho, the new Jackie O.

Really? Well in that case, I will call the first Russian skank the new Jackoff Ho. It also appears tRump is trying to destroy the memory and legacy of former First Lady Jackie Onassis on his continued mission to destroy democracy and the common decency of humanity and civilization. When it comes to attacking the spirit and legacy of Jackie Onassis, I hope the spirit of nature rips tRump a new one. Flunk tRump!

Trump Demands America Call Melania The New Jackie O.

Trump demanded that the American people refer to Melania Trump as the new Jackie O. during his interview on Fox."

https://www.politicususa.com/2019/06...pt-gQwpM2GbWdU

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hair triggered lib View Post
    Really? Well in that case, I will call the first Russian skank the new Jackoff Ho. It also appears tRump is trying to destroy the memory and legacy of former First Lady Jackie Onassis on his continued mission to destroy democracy and the common decency of humanity and civilization. When it comes to attacking the spirit and legacy of Jackie Onassis, I hope the spirit of nature rips tRump a new one. Flunk tRump!

Trump demanded that the American people refer to Melania Trump as the new Jackie O. during his interview on Fox."

Hair triggered lib alert!!!!! This is NOT a drill!!!!! I REPEAT, this is NOT A DRILL!!!!!
    Every life matters

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post

Melania Ho
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,937 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 661 Times in 608 Posts

Also and unlike your fake so-called president's first Russian Ho, a real first Lady of America as in Jackie Kennedy at that time was with her husband JFK when he was assassinated in Dallas, Texas back in '63 but stayed strong and carried on with the legacy of her husband and regardless of any shortcomings he demonstrated against her. I know because even though I was a child, I remember that tragic time in history to which I as a child had to go through the trauma of witnessing JFK's funeral procession and to later wearing a suit as a child with my mother and sister in particular to go stand and pay respects to JFK's eternal lit grave at Arlington National Cemetery. I am sure your Russian plant Malentonia with those demonic eyes and tRump's first prostitute cannot relate to Jackie Onassis in that regard, and when it comes to being a real American and enduring real American tragedies.
    Last edited by gemini104104; 06-15-2019 at 01:30 AM.

5. #5 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,602 Times in 17,045 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gemini104104 View Post
    Also and unlike your fake so-called president's first Russian Ho, a real first Lady of America as in Jackie Kennedy at that time was with her husband JFK when he was assassinated in Dallas, Texas back in '63 but stayed strong and carried on with the legacy of her husband and regardless of any shortcomings he demonstrated against her. I know because even though I was a child, I remember that tragic time in history to which I as a child had to go through the trauma of witnessing JFK's funeral procession and to later wearing a suit as a child with my mother and sister in particular to go stand and pay respects to JFK's eternal lit grave at Arlington National Cemetery. I am sure your Russian plant Malentonia with those demonic eyes and tRump's first prostitute cannot relate to Jackie Onassis in that regard, and when it comes to being a real American and enduring real American tragedies.
    So it was that traumatic experience that warped your brain? We wondered what happened to you (although I don't believe a bit of your bullshit story).
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

6. The Following User Groans At RB 60 For This Awful Post:

Gonzomin (06-15-2019)

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Trump's third trophy wife is the least accomplished of the 3. Her selection of cyberbullying as her cause is hilarious. She has a terrible example in the Whitehouse that she seems not to mention. Does not matter, she does not actually do anything. The poor woman is 5 lbs from finding what is in her prenup.