Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 168

Thread: So getting dirt from Russians on other politicians is bad?

  1. #121 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gone to the mattresses
    Posts
    14,582
    Thanks
    726
    Thanked 6,582 Times in 4,799 Posts
    Groans
    434
    Groaned 525 Times in 507 Posts

    Default

    So what Steele did was of no value?

    Why did he get paid?

    Why do it if it wasn’t seen to be valuable?

  2. #122 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    15,928
    Thanks
    2,369
    Thanked 8,642 Times in 5,514 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,157 Times in 1,944 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    So what Steele did was of no value?

    Why did he get paid?

    Why do it if it wasn’t seen to be valuable?

    who said it wasn't of value?

    what part of the Steele dossier has been dis proven?

  3. #123 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    27,333
    Thanks
    7,175
    Thanked 16,128 Times in 10,979 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 957 Times in 918 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    So what Steele did was of no value?

    Why did he get paid?

    Why do it if it wasn’t seen to be valuable?
    Trump needs a do-over on the Stephanopolous set up interview lol.

    He should have went straight to Hillary and used her as an example of how to collude with the Russians before an election.
    “I would like you to do us a favor, I would like you to find out what happened with the whole situation with Ukraine, with CrowdStrike. The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation.”~verbatim, from Trump’s Perfect Call

  4. #124 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    15,928
    Thanks
    2,369
    Thanked 8,642 Times in 5,514 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,157 Times in 1,944 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Trump needs a do-over on the Stephanopolous set up interview lol.

    He should have went straight to Hillary and used her as an example of how to collude with the Russians before an election.
    how did Hillary collude with the Russians?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

    domer76 (06-16-2019)

  6. #125 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gone to the mattresses
    Posts
    14,582
    Thanks
    726
    Thanked 6,582 Times in 4,799 Posts
    Groans
    434
    Groaned 525 Times in 507 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    who said it wasn't of value?

    what part of the Steele dossier has been dis proven?
    Cohen was NEVER in Prague

  7. #126 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gone to the mattresses
    Posts
    14,582
    Thanks
    726
    Thanked 6,582 Times in 4,799 Posts
    Groans
    434
    Groaned 525 Times in 507 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Trump needs a do-over on the Stephanopolous set up interview lol.

    He should have went straight to Hillary and used her as an example of how to collude with the Russians before an election.
    That would have been hilarious

  8. #127 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gone to the mattresses
    Posts
    14,582
    Thanks
    726
    Thanked 6,582 Times in 4,799 Posts
    Groans
    434
    Groaned 525 Times in 507 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    how did Hillary collude with the Russians?
    You already know

  9. #128 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    15,928
    Thanks
    2,369
    Thanked 8,642 Times in 5,514 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,157 Times in 1,944 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Cohen was NEVER in Prague
    So what?

  10. #129 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    15,928
    Thanks
    2,369
    Thanked 8,642 Times in 5,514 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,157 Times in 1,944 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    You already know
    I have no idea what your blabbering about

  11. #130 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    27,333
    Thanks
    7,175
    Thanked 16,128 Times in 10,979 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 957 Times in 918 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    how did Hillary collude with the Russians?
    Via several cutouts lol?
    “I would like you to do us a favor, I would like you to find out what happened with the whole situation with Ukraine, with CrowdStrike. The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation.”~verbatim, from Trump’s Perfect Call

  12. #131 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    15,928
    Thanks
    2,369
    Thanked 8,642 Times in 5,514 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,157 Times in 1,944 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    Via several cutouts lol?
    huh?

    translation?

  13. #132 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    33,698
    Thanks
    6,885
    Thanked 8,839 Times in 6,652 Posts
    Groans
    37
    Groaned 1,768 Times in 1,686 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    If the law is on Crooked Hillary’s side why go through cut outs?

    Why leave it off of FEC documents? That wasn’t legal by the way
    “While it is illegal to accept contributions from foreign nationals for political campaigns (as Trump suggested he would do), “paying a foreign national fair market value for opposition research is generally not illegal,” as former chief counsel for the Federal Election Commission Lawrence Noble told The Washington Post. “It is considered a commercial transaction, which is not a contribution.”

    https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/20...he-2020/223924

  14. #133 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gone to the mattresses
    Posts
    14,582
    Thanks
    726
    Thanked 6,582 Times in 4,799 Posts
    Groans
    434
    Groaned 525 Times in 507 Posts

    Default So getting dirt from Russians on other politicians is bad?

    Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    So what?
    Dumber Domer asked if any part of the Steele Dossier was disproven.

    The Steele Dossier said Cohen went to Prague to meet with Russians

    Cohen never went to Prague

    Do I need to connect the rest of the dots for you?

    How can you be so uninformed?

  15. #134 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Gone to the mattresses
    Posts
    14,582
    Thanks
    726
    Thanked 6,582 Times in 4,799 Posts
    Groans
    434
    Groaned 525 Times in 507 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    “While it is illegal to accept contributions from foreign nationals for political campaigns (as Trump suggested he would do), “paying a foreign national fair market value for opposition research is generally not illegal,” as former chief counsel for the Federal Election Commission Lawrence Noble told The Washington Post. “It is considered a commercial transaction, which is not a contribution.”

    https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/20...he-2020/223924
    What does “generally not illegal” mean since you are such an expert on the law?

    Does that mean that there are situations when it is illegal?

    And why hide it?

    I know you can’t answer the deep questions I ask. They are hard for you. So like an OCD retard you repeat the same thing over and over and over again as if you are proving a point.

    You aren’t

  16. #135 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    33,698
    Thanks
    6,885
    Thanked 8,839 Times in 6,652 Posts
    Groans
    37
    Groaned 1,768 Times in 1,686 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    What does “generally not illegal” mean since you are such an expert on the law?

    Does that mean that there are situations when it is illegal?

    And why hide it?

    I know you can’t answer the deep questions I ask. They are hard for you. So like an OCD retard you repeat the same thing over and over and over again as if you are proving a point.

    You aren’t
    Write him, cocksucker.

Similar Threads

  1. On immigrants: "...there’s plenty of dirt... This is the most dirt we’ve ever seen."
    By Never forget Christchurch in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-12-2018, 04:06 PM
  2. APP - What dirt on Hillary did the Russians have?
    By I Love America in forum Above Plain Politics Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2018, 06:16 AM
  3. Replies: 109
    Last Post: 08-06-2017, 07:05 AM
  4. I you don't want Russians digging dirt up on you...
    By Waternark in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-26-2017, 05:12 AM
  5. Russians Discussed Dirt They Had on Trump
    By Buckly J. Ewer in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-30-2017, 09:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •