Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: lol JPP's little right wing stooge is banning liberals from his every post

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by John Barron View Post
    Then you should have banned yourself too.
    Maybe we should add you because you do nothing but troll threads with your moronic stupidity.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Earl (06-14-2019)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    So...you do thread bans to control the narrative.
    So it's all about control with you people; you crave it and will do everything to get it because you personally lack it in your life.
    STFU you whiny, pathetic, low IQ, lying leftist hypocrite.

PoliTalker
    Members banned from this thread: tinfoil, AssHatZombie, SmarterthanYou, USFREEDOM911, Havana Moon, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Granule, I Love America, Boris The Animal, Teflon Don, Dark Soul, Mohamud Loves Bukkake, gomer, Irish, CFM, Ralph, Wolverine, Sailor, Life is Golden, Bigdog, TTQ64, Getin the ring, zymurgy, Evmetro, Superfreak, CharacterAssassin, RB 60, PraiseKek, Grumpy, katzgar, DonaldvoTrumpovich, countryboy, Tommatthews, volsrock, The Ugly Truth, BodyDouble, coolzone, rhym3pays, LV426, Loving91390, Yurt, Into the Night, Tkaffen, Enlightened One, Anarchon, Arminius, Bobb, Earl, lisasanders1964 and Vasquezrocks

moon
    Members banned from this thread: USFREEDOM911, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Teflon Don, Mohamud Loves Bukkake, Sailor, TOP, guno and Earl

Cypress
    Members banned from this thread: Grind is away and busy for june, The Anonymous, USFREEDOM911, Havana Moon, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Legion Troll, Boris The Animal, Cornelius, Teflon Don, J Craft, Dark Soul, Mohamud Loves Bukkake, gomer, Darth Omar, CFM, DBCooper, Life is Golden, chink, Irish Exit, RB 60, PraiseKek, TOP, excommunicated, AnnieOakley, Tommatthews, Q-Tip, volsrock, Grugore, Rob Larrikin, BodyDouble, ptif219, Loving91390, fandango, United76America, Into the Night, Tkaffen, gfm7175, Enlightened One, Anarchon and Proud Boy
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Earl (06-14-2019)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You're the ones who want all this anti-LGBT legislation.

You're the ones who want to control women's bodies.

You're the ones who want to let foreign powers control our elections.

Stop.

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    I think BANNING people from a thread, which I have NEVER SEEN until I came here, is CHICKENSHIT, COWARDLY and is the definition of SNOWFLAKERY. There goes that PROJECTION thing again.

It's childish and silly to threadban.

It's also childish to Groan other people's comments all day long like Earl does.

I mean, does he really think I give one flying fuck if he groans my comments? LOL!

Every time I see where he groans someone's comments, my thoughts are, "WOW! Someone really hit a homer"! BLAHAHAHAHAHA!

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Granule View Post
    It's not fine. You control freaks have got to go. Are you ready for what's coming?
    You want to control women's bodies to proliferate your rapist, deficient DNA because no woman would voluntarily allow you to procreate with them.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

8. The Following User Groans At LV426 For This Awful Post:

Earl (06-14-2019)

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,685 Times in 17,936 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    STFU you whiny, lying, hypocritical, low IQ leftist hack.

PoliTalker
    Members banned from this thread: tinfoil, AssHatZombie, SmarterthanYou, USFREEDOM911, Havana Moon, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Granule, I Love America, Boris The Animal, Teflon Don, Dark Soul, Mohamud Loves Bukkake, gomer, Irish, CFM, Ralph, Wolverine, Sailor, Life is Golden, Bigdog, TTQ64, Getin the ring, zymurgy, Evmetro, Superfreak, CharacterAssassin, RB 60, PraiseKek, Grumpy, katzgar, DonaldvoTrumpovich, countryboy, Tommatthews, volsrock, The Ugly Truth, BodyDouble, coolzone, rhym3pays, LV426, Loving91390, Yurt, Into the Night, Tkaffen, Enlightened One, Anarchon, Arminius, Bobb, Earl, lisasanders1964 and Vasquezrocks

moon
    Members banned from this thread: USFREEDOM911, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Teflon Don, Mohamud Loves Bukkake, Sailor, TOP, guno and Earl

Cypress
    Members banned from this thread: Grind is away and busy for june, The Anonymous, USFREEDOM911, Havana Moon, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Legion Troll, Boris The Animal, Cornelius, Teflon Don, J Craft, Dark Soul, Mohamud Loves Bukkake, gomer, Darth Omar, CFM, DBCooper, Life is Golden, chink, Irish Exit, RB 60, PraiseKek, TOP, excommunicated, AnnieOakley, Tommatthews, Q-Tip, volsrock, Grugore, Rob Larrikin, BodyDouble, ptif219, Loving91390, fandango, United76America, Into the Night, Tkaffen, gfm7175, Enlightened One, Anarchon and Proud Boy
    Thsnks for the research,TD.
    I posted Moony’s bans but was too lazy for the rest of these left wing loons.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Truth Detector (06-14-2019)

11. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,685 Times in 17,936 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

The unborn has his/own body and has rights, one of which is not to have their heads crushed and murdered.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

13. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    The unborn has his/own body and has rights, one of which is not to have their heads crushed and murdered.
    pussy sez what?

14. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

You want to control women's bodies to proliferate your rapist, deficient DNA because no woman would voluntarily allow you to procreate with them.
    Not quite, fuckface. lol.

No, this sounds so much more like a typical leftist, psychopath to me. Only you degenerates want to abort the responsibility.
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Granule For This Post:

16. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    It's childish and silly to threadban.

It's also childish to Groan other people's comments all day long like Earl does.

I mean, does he really think I give one flying fuck if he groans my comments? LOL!

Every time I see where he groans someone's comments, my thoughts are, "WOW! Someone really hit a homer"! BLAHAHAHAHAHA!
    STFU you whiny, low IQ, dishonest, hypocritical leftist dunce.

PoliTalker

moon

Cypress

christiefan915
    Members banned from this thread: Grind is away and busy for june, USFREEDOM911, Truth Detector, I Love America, Teflon Don and CFM

17. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    pussy sez what?
    Translation: "what did I say."

18. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not quite, fuckface. lol.
    But that's why you oppose abortion; no woman will bear you a child, so you'll just rape them and force them to carry your genetically-deficient offspring to term.

19. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, this sounds so much more like a typical leftist, psychopath to me.
    You're the ones who don't even want to allow abortion in cases of rape.

Why?

Simple; no woman willingly would allow you to impregnate them, so the only way your shitty genes can proliferate is if you rape a woman and force her to carry your spawn to term.

So that's why you oppose abortion, even in cases of rape and incest; there's no other way your genes will proliferate.

20. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,426 Times in 5,873 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,518 Times in 6,259 Posts
    Blog Entries

My permanently banned list comprises repetitive trolls- such as Truth Detector. They think that repeating the same guff over and over is clever. Nobody on my list is there because they hold opinions differing to mine - otherwise the Brit maggot would be on it.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

21. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 2,207 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 970 Times in 889 Posts

But that's why you oppose abortion; no woman will bear you a child, so you'll just rape them and force them to carry your genetically-deficient offspring to term.
    Which cartoon character did you say you were?

Meanwhile, back in reality, the evil, responsibility dodging, fuckface is trying to project his wrong behaviors on our hero, Granule!

Why do you hate life, pervert?
    Free speech is cool as long as it jibes with our program.

-- The Left