Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Democrats Can Forgive A Cigar But Not A Couch

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    913
    Thanks
    197
    Thanked 111 Times in 90 Posts
    Groans
    25
    Groaned 38 Times in 30 Posts

    Default Democrats Can Forgive A Cigar But Not A Couch

    These unknown bureaucrats and/or legal eagles want Kellyanne fired for.... wait for it... making political comments while in the White House, specifically: "Given that Ms. Conway is a repeat offender and has shown disregard for the law, OSC recommends that she be removed from federal service,".

    The Selective Prosecution of Kellyanne Conway
    By Roger L. Simon
    June 13, 2019

    https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/the-...lyanne-conway/

    Democrats are not fooling me. They are after Conway for this:




    Never mind that Democrats forgave Bill Clinton for shoving a cigar up an intern’s rectum in the Oval Office, those same Democrats never forgave Conway for sitting on a couch.
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    23,798
    Thanks
    13,928
    Thanked 6,926 Times in 5,570 Posts
    Groans
    1,870
    Groaned 988 Times in 899 Posts

    Default

    Did Billy Bob shove his cigar up Lewinsky's ass? I thought he shoved it up her vagina?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Soul For This Post:

    Flanders (06-14-2019)

  4. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    913
    Thanks
    197
    Thanked 111 Times in 90 Posts
    Groans
    25
    Groaned 38 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Did Billy Bob shove his cigar up Lewinsky's ass? I thought he shoved it up her vagina?
    To Dark Soul: Thanks. I stand corrected:

    The infamous cigar incident: “It tastes good.”

    In a now-infamous March 31, 1996 romp, the President Clinton took a cigar out of his mouth and sexually penetrated his intern with it before returning the cigar to his mouth.

    “According to Ms. Lewinsky, the President telephoned her at her desk and suggested that she come to the Oval Office on the pretext of delivering papers to him. She went to the Oval Office and was admitted by a plainclothes Secret Service agent. In her folder was a gift for the President, a Hugo Boss necktie,” said the Starr report.

    “In the hallway by the study, the President and Ms. Lewinsky kissed. On this occasion, according to Ms. Lewinsky, ‘he focused on me pretty exclusively,’ kissing her bare breasts and fondling her genitals. At one point, the President inserted a cigar into Ms. Lewinsky’s vagina, then put the cigar in his mouth and said: ‘It tastes good.’ After they were finished, Ms. Lewinsky left the Oval Office and walked through the Rose Garden.”

    https://dailycaller.com/2016/10/08/f...ewinsky-affair
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Flanders For This Post:

    Dark Soul (06-14-2019)

  6. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,485
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 557 Times in 410 Posts
    Groans
    239
    Groaned 168 Times in 155 Posts

    Default

    Kellyanne has repeatedly and brazenly ignored the rules of position. It has absolutely nothing to do with Clinton.

  7. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Hooterville by the sea
    Posts
    8,466
    Thanks
    1,250
    Thanked 4,071 Times in 3,137 Posts
    Groans
    908
    Groaned 216 Times in 205 Posts
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Did Billy Bob shove his cigar up Lewinsky's ass? I thought he shoved it up her vagina?
    I never thought about this but wouldn't the tobacco juices burn?

  8. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,855
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked 1,934 Times in 1,363 Posts
    Groans
    138
    Groaned 273 Times in 255 Posts

    Default


  9. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    4,855
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked 1,934 Times in 1,363 Posts
    Groans
    138
    Groaned 273 Times in 255 Posts

    Default


  10. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    913
    Thanks
    197
    Thanked 111 Times in 90 Posts
    Groans
    25
    Groaned 38 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    It has absolutely nothing to do with Clinton.
    To Gonzomin: It does in my premise!
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

  11. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,485
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 557 Times in 410 Posts
    Groans
    239
    Groaned 168 Times in 155 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    To Gonzomin: It does in my premise!
    Your childish stab at a premise was a fail, There is no connection. KA has to answer for her flouting of rules which she did over and over. If you feel the need to stick a cigar up your ass while she faces the consequences, have at it. But they have nothing to do with each other.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

    Jade Dragon (06-14-2019)

  13. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    913
    Thanks
    197
    Thanked 111 Times in 90 Posts
    Groans
    25
    Groaned 38 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Now if only Democrat crybabies and their media mouthpieces would accept the president’s decision:

    Special Counsel Henry Kerner, meanwhile, defended his office’s work in an interview with Fox News on Thursday. Still, he was deferential to Trump, making clear the decision on whether to remove Conway is his alone.

    “We respect his decision and, of course, the president has any option he’d like—to reprimand or not to reprimand,” Kerner said. “It is up to the president’s discretion and we respect that.”

    Trump on ‘Fox & Friends’: I will not fire Kellyanne Conway after watchdog rebuke
    Judson Berger
    June 14, 2019

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...atchdog-rebuke
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

  14. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    913
    Thanks
    197
    Thanked 111 Times in 90 Posts
    Groans
    25
    Groaned 38 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    A big bouquet of flowers goes to my gal Judi for this report:

    Jarrett took advantage of the Cavuto interview to hit on Kellyanne Conway. (Fox News, June 13, 2019)

    Valerie Jarrett: The Hatch Act prohibits people in the White House from dabbling in politics


    Former senior adviser to President Obama Valerie Jarrett on a federal watchdog group calling for the removal of Kellyanne Conway from federal office for allegedly violating the Hatch Act.

    If I violated Hatch Act Obama would have fired me.

    Former senior adviser to President Obama Valerie Jarrett on a federal watchdog group calling for the removal of Kellyanne Conway from federal office, her relationship with the Obamas, Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign, President Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden’s presidential bid.

    “Of course, Neil Cavuto gave her a complete pass with her string of lies and smears against President Trump.”


    Fox News’ Anti-Trumper Neil Cavuto Recycles Valerie Jarrett
    By Judi McLeod
    June 14, 2019

    https://canadafreepress.com/article/...alerie-jarrett





    Most Americans know very little about that terrible woman. Here is little about a woman whose hate-driven character is uglier than her face.

    Arguably, Jarrett could be considered our first female president. She certainly exercised more control than Edith Wilson who is considered the first female president by many.

    Obama may claim a scandal-free administration, but after Fast and Furious, the targeting of the Tea Party by the IRS, the Benghazi cover-up, Hillary's emails, to name a few, Spygate is just the latest. While Barack Hussein Obama may have been nominally the president of the United States, it was Valerie Jarrett who was at the heart of every one of these scandals and every administration coverup.

    Jarrett was the Chicago sewer rat’s mad monk:


    Valerie Jarrett's hold over President Obama is as mysterious as it has proven dangerous. She is Obama's Rasputin and will have great influence as the former community organizer wages guerrilla warfare from his Washington, D.C. bunker, an operation that includes Spygate.


    May 26, 2018
    Jarrett and Obama are Behind Spygate
    By Daniel John Sobieski

    https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...d_spygate.html

    Who ordered the first stand down order in Benghazi was the worst scandal in the Obama years because Americans fighting for their lives were deliberately left to die. Rush Limbaugh made a good case for Valerie Jarrett issuing the first stand down order:


    RUSH:
    There is a somewhat shocking report that I came across today at a website run by Doug Ross. It’s called the Conservative Report. Doug Ross maintains here that Valerie Jarrett gave the orders to stand down in Benghazi. Valerie Jarrett, who constitutionally is not in the chain of command and cannot do that. And that’s why this, if true, is a bombshell. Valerie Jarrett nixed the raid on bin Laden three separate times, remember, and the adults had to come in and basically act on the intel that they had as to where bin Laden was. It was Valerie Jarrett who put off three separate times an attack to either capture or kill bin Laden.

    It was Panetta and Hillary and some others, apparently, who just finally overruled her and started the operation. They pulled Obama off the golf course for the photo op-ed, after the event had already begun. But Doug Ross is saying here: “Confidential sources close to Conservative Report have confirmed that Valerie Jarrett was the key decision-maker for the administration, the night of the Benghazi terrorist attack on 9/11/2012. The chronology of the evening of 9/11 are as follows:

    “At approximately 5 PM Washington time, reports came in through secure-channels that Special Mission Benghazi was under attack. Secretary of Defense, Leon Panetta and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Martin Dempsey summoned the President, and briefed him on the crisis, face to face.” And, remember, this is the meeting where Obama is reported to have said to both — well, actually all three, Panetta, Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs, and Hillary. “You guys do what you have to do,” and he vanishes. This is the best intel that we’ve got. And the story for the longest time, “Where was Obama?” Because he was off the grid for the next seven hours. Nobody knew where he was. And, remember, throughout all of this, we’re all asking, “Who issued the order to stand down?” Because that can only come from the top.

    I don’t know how many times that I made the statement on this program, “The secretary of defense cannot order people to stand down. The secretary of defense cannot order, on the other hand, forces from, say, Italy to enter the theater and engage. That has to come via the chain of command. That has to come from the top, and the top in this case is Obama, not an aide.” So if this is true, this really, really is a bombshell.

    “At approximately 5 PM Washington time, reports came in through secure-channels that Special Mission Benghazi was under attack. Secretary of Defense, Leon Panetta and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Martin Dempsey, summoned the President, and briefed him on the crisis, face to face. Subsequent to that brief meeting, President Obama proceeded to the White House to dine in his living quarters. After supper, Barack Obama had a telephone conference scheduled with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. … As that meeting drew to a close, Ms. Jarrett, who is also the Assistant to the President for Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs, went from the living quarters to the White House Situation Room, where the attack in Benghazi was being monitored by Dempsey, Panetta and other top-ranking officials. Whether she was instructed by the President to go there, or if she went of her own volition…” It is only known by her and Obama if she went there on her own or if she was told to go there.

    “A critical question that needed to be answered, and the sole military-order that could have launched offensive-actions, neutralizing the Ansar al Sharia terrorists attacks on the Mission and its subsequent attacks on the adjacent CIA Annex, was the issuance of ‘Cross Border Authority’, an order that can only be issued by the Commander in Chief, himself.”

    And Cross Border Authority was denied.

    “First, it is reported that an Army Special Forces team was present with an AC-130U Spooky (also known as a Spectre Gunship) on the tarmac at the airport in Tripoli, Libya.” It was ready to go. It was equipped with weapons that sync with laser designators, like those that Woods, Doherty, and Ubben had on that — remember, now, one of the things that always intrigue or puzzled me, these four guys — well, these three guys plus the ambassador, they were ordered to stand down and they went anyway. And I think it was Woods what was painting the enemy location with a laser, because he thought that there was aircraft in the sky that was gonna aim laser-guided bombs at the target that he was painting. That didn’t happen because there was no C-130 up there.

    There was no air support. They were on their own. The order to stand down had been given. But they went anyway. It was their instinct, their sense of duty. So what Woods ended up doing was giving up his own location rather than painting an enemy location for a laser-guided bomb to come from that C-130. Now, “Had the AC-130U been on station, over the CIA Annex in Benghazi, moments before the mortar rounds were fired, instead of ‘awaiting further instructions,’ the entire outcome of the Benghazi fiasco would have been different.” But somebody gave the stand-down order, and Doug Ross’s website is claiming that Valerie Jarrett did it. And so the question that is unanswered, did Obama tell her?

    Here’s what’s amazing about this. Leon Panetta is no slouch, folks. Leon Panetta knows the Washington game. He knows the Constitution. He’s a liberal Democrat. He was chief of staff for Clinton. To survive the Clintons, you have to be a number of things. You have to be an excellent suck-up, but you also have to be a force of your own to stand up to it. And he did. He’s no slouch, is the point. In the normal, everyday flow of events, the secretary of defense is not gonna accept an order from a domestic adviser to the president. That’s not how things happen, and it’s not the chain of command, particularly in a circumstance like this where the necessary order to be given could only come from the commander-in-chief.

    So we don’t know. This website’s asserting that Valerie Jarrett gave the order and that Panetta and everybody abided by it. “Stand down!” They stood down. They didn’t do anything. So the question is one of two things: “Did they simply think that Valerie Jarrett was speaking for Obama,” remember, he’s off the grid by now, “or was she on her own exercising her own authority?”

    Remember all the stories that we’ve had about the number of really powerful women in the Obama inner circle that have a lot of autonomy and do call a lot of shots. Valerie Jarrett is one such person in this administration, eminently trusted by Obama. She is a genuine Alinskyite, a roll-up-the-sleeves community organizer acolyte. I mean, she is Obama. She’s one of these people that would not have to be given an order by Obama to know what he wanted.

    In fact, it may be that Valerie Jarrett often tells Obama what it is he wants. No, no. That may sound funny, and I’m not even going into feminist, male-female. I’m just telling you: The structure of this place and the value that Obama has placed on Valerie Jarrett and the power that she has. It was Valerie Jarrett (again, it pretty much has been documented) who three times prevented the Bin Laden operation. She’s extremely powerful. Panetta would know this.

    The chairman of the Joint Chiefs would know this. “Add to that, a team of Green Berets on the ground to secure and/or evacuate the Annex, and the outcome would have been two SEALS still alive, and a mess of dead terrorists” if they had been given the order to engage. But they weren’t. They were all told to stand down. Now, Doug Ross writes, “The second, and most troubling aspect of the refusal to issue Cross Border Authority is who issued the refusal.

    “Rather than the president, the commander in chief, making critical decisions, granting or denying the authority to initiate offensive-actions in support of our valiant fighting men, the decision not to take action was made by a person, to whom the people did not elect, nor did the Congress have confirmation power over. The military-order, not to initiate action, saving our men in Benghazi, was issued by the PresidentÂ’s Advisor, Valerie Jarrett. And this is a ‘phony’ scandal?”

    Now, if this is true, it would certainly explain, ladies and gentlemen, all of the serial lies and the cover-ups and the obfuscation and all of the efforts that were made to distract people’s attention from this. Somebody had to give the order, and Obama was off the grid. That has always, to me, been one of the most interesting aspects of Benghazi. Five o’clock he tells Panetta and whoever else — we were originally told that Hillary, secretary of state, was there, too.

    “You guys handle it. I’m off,” and there’s been a bunch of speculation. “Maybe he was playing basketball, shooting hoops, who knows? Was he on the putting green?” But people were trying to find out where he was. He’s off the grid for five to seven hours, and yet somebody issued the order to stand down. As I say, Doug Ross here is making the case that it was Valerie Jarrett. Now, this is by no means mainstream news yet, folks.

    I mean, the number of people who know about Alex Rodriguez compared to this is like a factor of a thousand to one, maybe 10,000.

    Folks, you don’t just… A White House adviser who’s not elected, not in the chain of command, is not gonna go to Leon Panetta and be listened to. It just not. Panetta’s not a pushover, no matter what what anybody says. There’s something really fishy about this.

    I’ll get back to this Benghazi thing in due course. I’m struck by this revelation that Valerie Jarrett, one of the hen hawks in the regime, has this kind of power. No. Well, yeah. I guess it is what it is. But this is a serious thing, the order to stand down. Four Americans died because of that order to stand down. American troops were told not to respond. Valerie Jarrett, and Obama’s off the grid, and Panetta listened to it? Panetta abided by it?


    Did Valerie Jarrett Issue the Order to Stand Down in Benghazi?
    August 06, 2013

    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...wn_in_benghazi
    The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

  15. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    23,798
    Thanks
    13,928
    Thanked 6,926 Times in 5,570 Posts
    Groans
    1,870
    Groaned 988 Times in 899 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    I never thought about this but wouldn't the tobacco juices burn?
    You'll have to ask a woman, or any liberal "man".

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Soul For This Post:

    Grumpy (06-14-2019)

  17. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    30,004
    Thanks
    5,989
    Thanked 7,884 Times in 5,933 Posts
    Groans
    25
    Groaned 1,427 Times in 1,367 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    These unknown bureaucrats and/or legal eagles want Kellyanne fired for.... wait for it... making political comments while in the White House, specifically: "Given that Ms. Conway is a repeat offender and has shown disregard for the law, OSC recommends that she be removed from federal service,".

    The Selective Prosecution of Kellyanne Conway
    By Roger L. Simon
    June 13, 2019

    https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/the-...lyanne-conway/

    Democrats are not fooling me. They are after Conway for this:




    Never mind that Democrats forgave Bill Clinton for shoving a cigar up an intern’s rectum in the Oval Office, those same Democrats never forgave Conway for sitting on a couch.


    Lame diversionary bullshit from a stupid fucking Trump sucker.

    It's pretty serious shit when the Special Counsel's Office calls for your firing.

    Except to the lying cocksuckers in the Trump camps.

    Lying shitstain.

  18. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    30,004
    Thanks
    5,989
    Thanked 7,884 Times in 5,933 Posts
    Groans
    25
    Groaned 1,427 Times in 1,367 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    A big bouquet of flowers goes to my gal Judi for this report:

    Jarrett took advantage of the Cavuto interview to hit on Kellyanne Conway. (Fox News, June 13, 2019)

    Valerie Jarrett: The Hatch Act prohibits people in the White House from dabbling in politics


    Former senior adviser to President Obama Valerie Jarrett on a federal watchdog group calling for the removal of Kellyanne Conway from federal office for allegedly violating the Hatch Act.

    If I violated Hatch Act Obama would have fired me.

    Former senior adviser to President Obama Valerie Jarrett on a federal watchdog group calling for the removal of Kellyanne Conway from federal office, her relationship with the Obamas, Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign, President Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden’s presidential bid.

    “Of course, Neil Cavuto gave her a complete pass with her string of lies and smears against President Trump.”


    Fox News’ Anti-Trumper Neil Cavuto Recycles Valerie Jarrett
    By Judi McLeod
    June 14, 2019

    https://canadafreepress.com/article/...alerie-jarrett





    Most Americans know very little about that terrible woman. Here is little about a woman whose hate-driven character is uglier than her face.

    Arguably, Jarrett could be considered our first female president. She certainly exercised more control than Edith Wilson who is considered the first female president by many.

    Obama may claim a scandal-free administration, but after Fast and Furious, the targeting of the Tea Party by the IRS, the Benghazi cover-up, Hillary's emails, to name a few, Spygate is just the latest. While Barack Hussein Obama may have been nominally the president of the United States, it was Valerie Jarrett who was at the heart of every one of these scandals and every administration coverup.

    Jarrett was the Chicago sewer rat’s mad monk:


    Valerie Jarrett's hold over President Obama is as mysterious as it has proven dangerous. She is Obama's Rasputin and will have great influence as the former community organizer wages guerrilla warfare from his Washington, D.C. bunker, an operation that includes Spygate.


    May 26, 2018
    Jarrett and Obama are Behind Spygate
    By Daniel John Sobieski

    https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...d_spygate.html

    Who ordered the first stand down order in Benghazi was the worst scandal in the Obama years because Americans fighting for their lives were deliberately left to die. Rush Limbaugh made a good case for Valerie Jarrett issuing the first stand down order:


    RUSH:
    There is a somewhat shocking report that I came across today at a website run by Doug Ross. It’s called the Conservative Report. Doug Ross maintains here that Valerie Jarrett gave the orders to stand down in Benghazi. Valerie Jarrett, who constitutionally is not in the chain of command and cannot do that. And that’s why this, if true, is a bombshell. Valerie Jarrett nixed the raid on bin Laden three separate times, remember, and the adults had to come in and basically act on the intel that they had as to where bin Laden was. It was Valerie Jarrett who put off three separate times an attack to either capture or kill bin Laden.

    It was Panetta and Hillary and some others, apparently, who just finally overruled her and started the operation. They pulled Obama off the golf course for the photo op-ed, after the event had already begun. But Doug Ross is saying here: “Confidential sources close to Conservative Report have confirmed that Valerie Jarrett was the key decision-maker for the administration, the night of the Benghazi terrorist attack on 9/11/2012. The chronology of the evening of 9/11 are as follows:

    “At approximately 5 PM Washington time, reports came in through secure-channels that Special Mission Benghazi was under attack. Secretary of Defense, Leon Panetta and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Martin Dempsey summoned the President, and briefed him on the crisis, face to face.” And, remember, this is the meeting where Obama is reported to have said to both — well, actually all three, Panetta, Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs, and Hillary. “You guys do what you have to do,” and he vanishes. This is the best intel that we’ve got. And the story for the longest time, “Where was Obama?” Because he was off the grid for the next seven hours. Nobody knew where he was. And, remember, throughout all of this, we’re all asking, “Who issued the order to stand down?” Because that can only come from the top.

    I don’t know how many times that I made the statement on this program, “The secretary of defense cannot order people to stand down. The secretary of defense cannot order, on the other hand, forces from, say, Italy to enter the theater and engage. That has to come via the chain of command. That has to come from the top, and the top in this case is Obama, not an aide.” So if this is true, this really, really is a bombshell.

    “At approximately 5 PM Washington time, reports came in through secure-channels that Special Mission Benghazi was under attack. Secretary of Defense, Leon Panetta and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Martin Dempsey, summoned the President, and briefed him on the crisis, face to face. Subsequent to that brief meeting, President Obama proceeded to the White House to dine in his living quarters. After supper, Barack Obama had a telephone conference scheduled with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. … As that meeting drew to a close, Ms. Jarrett, who is also the Assistant to the President for Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs, went from the living quarters to the White House Situation Room, where the attack in Benghazi was being monitored by Dempsey, Panetta and other top-ranking officials. Whether she was instructed by the President to go there, or if she went of her own volition…” It is only known by her and Obama if she went there on her own or if she was told to go there.

    “A critical question that needed to be answered, and the sole military-order that could have launched offensive-actions, neutralizing the Ansar al Sharia terrorists attacks on the Mission and its subsequent attacks on the adjacent CIA Annex, was the issuance of ‘Cross Border Authority’, an order that can only be issued by the Commander in Chief, himself.”

    And Cross Border Authority was denied.

    “First, it is reported that an Army Special Forces team was present with an AC-130U Spooky (also known as a Spectre Gunship) on the tarmac at the airport in Tripoli, Libya.” It was ready to go. It was equipped with weapons that sync with laser designators, like those that Woods, Doherty, and Ubben had on that — remember, now, one of the things that always intrigue or puzzled me, these four guys — well, these three guys plus the ambassador, they were ordered to stand down and they went anyway. And I think it was Woods what was painting the enemy location with a laser, because he thought that there was aircraft in the sky that was gonna aim laser-guided bombs at the target that he was painting. That didn’t happen because there was no C-130 up there.

    There was no air support. They were on their own. The order to stand down had been given. But they went anyway. It was their instinct, their sense of duty. So what Woods ended up doing was giving up his own location rather than painting an enemy location for a laser-guided bomb to come from that C-130. Now, “Had the AC-130U been on station, over the CIA Annex in Benghazi, moments before the mortar rounds were fired, instead of ‘awaiting further instructions,’ the entire outcome of the Benghazi fiasco would have been different.” But somebody gave the stand-down order, and Doug Ross’s website is claiming that Valerie Jarrett did it. And so the question that is unanswered, did Obama tell her?

    Here’s what’s amazing about this. Leon Panetta is no slouch, folks. Leon Panetta knows the Washington game. He knows the Constitution. He’s a liberal Democrat. He was chief of staff for Clinton. To survive the Clintons, you have to be a number of things. You have to be an excellent suck-up, but you also have to be a force of your own to stand up to it. And he did. He’s no slouch, is the point. In the normal, everyday flow of events, the secretary of defense is not gonna accept an order from a domestic adviser to the president. That’s not how things happen, and it’s not the chain of command, particularly in a circumstance like this where the necessary order to be given could only come from the commander-in-chief.

    So we don’t know. This website’s asserting that Valerie Jarrett gave the order and that Panetta and everybody abided by it. “Stand down!” They stood down. They didn’t do anything. So the question is one of two things: “Did they simply think that Valerie Jarrett was speaking for Obama,” remember, he’s off the grid by now, “or was she on her own exercising her own authority?”

    Remember all the stories that we’ve had about the number of really powerful women in the Obama inner circle that have a lot of autonomy and do call a lot of shots. Valerie Jarrett is one such person in this administration, eminently trusted by Obama. She is a genuine Alinskyite, a roll-up-the-sleeves community organizer acolyte. I mean, she is Obama. She’s one of these people that would not have to be given an order by Obama to know what he wanted.

    In fact, it may be that Valerie Jarrett often tells Obama what it is he wants. No, no. That may sound funny, and I’m not even going into feminist, male-female. I’m just telling you: The structure of this place and the value that Obama has placed on Valerie Jarrett and the power that she has. It was Valerie Jarrett (again, it pretty much has been documented) who three times prevented the Bin Laden operation. She’s extremely powerful. Panetta would know this.

    The chairman of the Joint Chiefs would know this. “Add to that, a team of Green Berets on the ground to secure and/or evacuate the Annex, and the outcome would have been two SEALS still alive, and a mess of dead terrorists” if they had been given the order to engage. But they weren’t. They were all told to stand down. Now, Doug Ross writes, “The second, and most troubling aspect of the refusal to issue Cross Border Authority is who issued the refusal.

    “Rather than the president, the commander in chief, making critical decisions, granting or denying the authority to initiate offensive-actions in support of our valiant fighting men, the decision not to take action was made by a person, to whom the people did not elect, nor did the Congress have confirmation power over. The military-order, not to initiate action, saving our men in Benghazi, was issued by the PresidentÂ’s Advisor, Valerie Jarrett. And this is a ‘phony’ scandal?”

    Now, if this is true, it would certainly explain, ladies and gentlemen, all of the serial lies and the cover-ups and the obfuscation and all of the efforts that were made to distract people’s attention from this. Somebody had to give the order, and Obama was off the grid. That has always, to me, been one of the most interesting aspects of Benghazi. Five o’clock he tells Panetta and whoever else — we were originally told that Hillary, secretary of state, was there, too.

    “You guys handle it. I’m off,” and there’s been a bunch of speculation. “Maybe he was playing basketball, shooting hoops, who knows? Was he on the putting green?” But people were trying to find out where he was. He’s off the grid for five to seven hours, and yet somebody issued the order to stand down. As I say, Doug Ross here is making the case that it was Valerie Jarrett. Now, this is by no means mainstream news yet, folks.

    I mean, the number of people who know about Alex Rodriguez compared to this is like a factor of a thousand to one, maybe 10,000.

    Folks, you don’t just… A White House adviser who’s not elected, not in the chain of command, is not gonna go to Leon Panetta and be listened to. It just not. Panetta’s not a pushover, no matter what what anybody says. There’s something really fishy about this.

    I’ll get back to this Benghazi thing in due course. I’m struck by this revelation that Valerie Jarrett, one of the hen hawks in the regime, has this kind of power. No. Well, yeah. I guess it is what it is. But this is a serious thing, the order to stand down. Four Americans died because of that order to stand down. American troops were told not to respond. Valerie Jarrett, and Obama’s off the grid, and Panetta listened to it? Panetta abided by it?


    Did Valerie Jarrett Issue the Order to Stand Down in Benghazi?
    August 06, 2013

    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...wn_in_benghazi
    American Thinker?

    Rush Limbaugh?

    Doug Ross blogger?

    Benghazi hearings with no proof of any stand down orders.

    Lying RW fucktard loser.

Similar Threads

  1. The casting couch
    By Legion in forum Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-12-2019, 09:19 PM
  2. Give that man a cigar; our president calls on Communists to allow freedom
    By Legion Troll in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-23-2016, 09:22 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-28-2013, 03:38 PM
  4. Cigar Reviews
    By Grind is away and busy for june in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 09:42 PM
  5. Close...but no Cigar
    By Cancel7 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 10:35 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •