Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Sat.Video Shwos Iranians Removing Mine that Failed to Detonate on Tanker it "Rescued"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Sat.Video Shwos Iranians Removing Mine that Failed to Detonate on Tanker it "Rescued"

Not that this should surprise anyone, but we now have VIDEO PROOF that the liars of Iran, who claimed that they "rescued" sailors from tankers damaged by "unexplained explosions", were actually damaged by mines the Cowards of Allah placed themselves, on UNARMED CIVILIAN VESSELS, before RUNNING AWAY, in Standard Islamist Procedure.

As I said...this latest act of BLATANT COWARDICE SHOULD SURPRISE NO ONE familiar with the islamist pussies .

Meanwhile the LYING-ASS Iranians attempt to "BLAME ISRAEL" has COLLAPSED. It's part time to help the Iranian People REMOVE THE MULLAHS from their lives, IMHO....

Gulf of Oman tanker attacks: US says video shows Iran removing mine

The US military has released a video which it says shows Iranian special forces removing an unexploded mine from the side of an oil tanker damaged in an attack in the Gulf of Oman on Thursday.

The US also released images of the Japanese tanker apparently showing the unexploded mine before it was removed.

A Norwegian tanker in the gulf also reported being hit by three blasts.

The US accused Iran of being behind the attacks. Iran said it "categorically" rejected the allegation.

The blasts came a month after four oil tankers were damaged in an attack off the coast of the United Arab Emirates. The US blamed Iran for that attack, but did not produce evidence. Iran also denied those accusations.

~ The operator of the Kokuka Courageous, BSM Ship Management, said its crew abandoned ship after observing a fire and an unexploded mine.

The Kokuka Courageous was about 30km (20 miles) off the Iranian coast when it sent its emergency call
    ~

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-48633016
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

anatta (06-14-2019), Earl (06-14-2019), Stretch (06-14-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    Not that this should surprise anyone, but we now have VIDEO PROOF that the liars of Iran, who claimed that they "rescued" sailors from tankers damaged by "unexplained explosions", were actually damaged by mines the Cowards of Allah placed themselves, on UNARMED CIVILIAN VESSELS, before RUNNING AWAY, in Standard Islamist Procedure.

As I said...this latest act of BLATANT COWARDICE SHOULD SURPRISE NO ONE familiar with the islamist pussies .

Meanwhile the LYING-ASS Iranians attempt to "BLAME ISRAEL" has COLLAPSED. It's part time to help the Iranian People REMOVE THE MULLAHS from their lives, IMHO....

Gulf of Oman tanker attacks: US says video shows Iran removing mine

The US military has released a video which it says shows Iranian special forces removing an unexploded mine from the side of an oil tanker damaged in an attack in the Gulf of Oman on Thursday.

The US also released images of the Japanese tanker apparently showing the unexploded mine before it was removed.

A Norwegian tanker in the gulf also reported being hit by three blasts.

The US accused Iran of being behind the attacks. Iran said it "categorically" rejected the allegation.

The blasts came a month after four oil tankers were damaged in an attack off the coast of the United Arab Emirates. The US blamed Iran for that attack, but did not produce evidence. Iran also denied those accusations.

~ The operator of the Kokuka Courageous, BSM Ship Management, said its crew abandoned ship after observing a fire and an unexploded mine.

The Kokuka Courageous was about 30km (20 miles) off the Iranian coast when it sent its emergency call
    ~

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-48633016
    Indeed.The Iranians, state sponsors of terrorism, continue their decades old acts of terrorism.
    Last edited by Earl; 06-14-2019 at 08:19 AM.

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,400 Times in 5,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 6,396 Times in 6,143 Posts
    Blog Entries

Haw, haw............haw.
    That's an awful lot of sapper marines in one boat.
    Haw, haw............haw.

Luuurv the enhanced state-of-the-art 2 mega-pixel US Navy optics.
    Haw, haw...........haw.
    Last edited by moon; 06-14-2019 at 05:39 AM.
    " First they came for the journalists...
    We don't know what happened after that . "

Maria Ressa.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Jim Hanson: Iran’s aggression may force Trump to launch military attack
    Iran continues its decades old acts of terrorism.

"Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was right to call the world’s attention Thursday to Iran’s unprovoked attack on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman earlier in the day. Pompeo said the U.S. holds Iran responsible for this dangerous aggression – a clear warning to the mullahs who rule the Islamic Republic that the U.S. will ensure they face consequences.

It would be irresponsible for the Trump administration to turn a blind eye to what Pompeo called Iran’s “blatant assault.”

Unfortunately, bad behavior by Iran is nothing new. Iran and its proxies have been attacking targets in the Gulf region for a month now. The U.S. has thus far not retaliated, but that time may soon be upon us. Quite understandably, the patience of the Trump administration is quickly running out.

IRAN RESPONSIBLE FOR ‘BLATANT ASSAULT’ ON OIIL TANKERS IN GULF OF OMAN, MIKE POMPEO SAYS

The latest Iranian targets were an airport in Saudi Arabia where 26 people were wounded, along with the two tankers in the Gulf of Oman.

Speaking to reporters to explain how the U.S. knows Iran is responsible for the attacks, Pompeo said: “This assessment is based on intelligence, the weapons used, the level of expertise needed to execute the operation, recent similar Iranian attacks on shipping, and the fact that no proxy group operating in the area has the resources and proficiency to act with such a high degree of sophistication.”

A senior government official advised me that the identification of Iran as the culprit "was just the first step and there would be more to follow."

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/jim-...rump-to-attack

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,769 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Haw, haw............haw.
    Haw, haw............haw.

Haw, haw...........haw.
    I’m still skeptical as well, we’ve been shown video evidence before that was manufactured. These weren’t US tankers what are the Japanese and Norwegians doing about this?

7. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

Earl (06-14-2019)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Cypress (06-14-2019), moon (06-14-2019)

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I’m still skeptical as well, we’ve been shown video evidence before that was manufactured. These weren’t US tankers what are the Japanese and Norwegians doing about this?
    What video evidence was manufactured?
    Every life matters

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    What video evidence was manufactured?
    How about this one;

Now that's obviously Iranians murdering Iraqi civilians and not Americans at all. You hear those ' American ' accents ? It's all fake.

Oh yeah- and free Assange.

Maria Ressa.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I don't know about the Norwegians- but the Japanese leader, Abe, was in Tehran making nice to Iranians when the event took place. He's trying to calm things down following Trump reneging on the Iranian sanctions-lifting agreement. This meeting was well publicized- and not to Izrael's liking.

Maria Ressa.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to moon For This Post:

Phantasmal (06-14-2019)

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moon View Post
    Haw, haw............haw.
    Haw, haw............haw.

Haw, haw...........haw.
    They are Iranians. Dumb as fuck and love to hold hands. What is your point other than once again you have no fucking clue what you are talking about?

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    They are Iranians. Dumb as fuck and love to hold hands. What is your point other than once again you have no fucking clue what you are talking about?
    Right-wing bigotry and ignorance on display again. Iran has 2 million students in universities. They have the fastest scientific growth in the world. They are making strides in aerospace, nuclear science, medicine, stem cell and cloning research.
    Historically Iran and the middle east was huge in developing science, medicine, mathematics, astronomy and philosophy. People are people. there is nothing special about people of any nation. You can tally that up using your Arabic numerals.

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Right-wing bigotry and ignorance on display again. Iran has 2 million students in universities. They have the fastest scientific growth in the world. They are making strides in aerospace, nuclear science, medicine, stem cell and cloning research.
    Historically Iran and the middle east was huge in developing science, medicine, mathematics, astronomy and philosophy. People are people. there is nothing special about people of any nation. You can tally that up using your Arabic numbering system.
    You do not need to tell me about the Iranian people Gonzo you retarded fuck. I am referring to the Iranian Government and Military. Were you that concerned about the Iranian people themselves when Obama left them hanging during the Green movement? Was your big fucking mouth moving then?

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    You do not need to tell me about the Iranian people Gonzo you retarded fuck. I am referring to the Iranian Government and Military. Were you that concerned about the Iranian people themselves when Obama left them hanging during the Green movement? Was your big fucking mouth moving then?
    It's obvious that you know nothing, Billy bath-tub. You're only entertaining for your pathetic trolling efforts.

Maria Ressa.

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

If there were the faintest breath of truth in this stuff, it would be all over our tory papers: I've seen no sign of it.

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Take
    Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    If there were the faintest breath of truth in this stuff, it would be all over our tory papers: I've seen no sign of it.
    Take a hike, Nazi, Iolo sock.

How are the sheep today, Nazi?

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

that's for sure an Iranian patrol boat.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

Earl (06-14-2019)