Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dershowitz says he could 'enthusiastically' vote for Biden over Trump

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    this is terrible news.......his vote may make it impossible for Trump to carry NewYork......
    Don't be stupid all the time. Trump is getting creamed in polling. He fired his pollers because they did not change the numbers to please his ego.

2. The Following User Groans At Gonzomin For This Awful Post:

PostmodernProphet (06-16-2019)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

Bill (06-16-2019)

4. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Imagine that......a FREE ELECTION, what will we the people come up with next? Of course Mr. Dershowitz will vote for the democrat, he is a life long democrat. This is a free republic and people have the right to vote for whom they wish. Just how do you assume that Donald John Trump sat his ass down behind the resolute desk at 1600 Pa. Av. RUSSIA? No....more people freely voted for him within their states than people voted against him. What? Are you suggesting that a single vote will cost Mr. Trump the election?

Reality check: Biden spoke the other day to an enormous crowd that must have been in the 10s of people.....when he filled about 150 seats of a building where the media agents outnumbered the potential Biden voters.....yet in the same state Mr. Trump was speaking to an overflow crowd where the people could not be seated...there were more people standing outside the building where Trump was speaking than were inside the building where Biden was speaking.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Truth Detector (06-17-2019)

6. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,786 Times in 32,152 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Don't be stupid all the time. Trump is getting creamed in polling. He fired his pollers because they did not change the numbers to please his ego.
    silly demmycunt......national polls are meaningless.....they count the second 6.5 million Californians as if their votes weren't meaningless.......don't waste your time looking at anything besides state-by-state polls.......

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

8. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

We are not saying he is not honest in his beliefs of an imperial presidency. Just that he is wrong and very vocal. Dersh is an outlier in his views of presidential powers. He often shocks constitutional scholars with his viewpoints. He thinks the president is above the law. Not only are his views disputed, but if he got his way America would be a different country with a president having despotic powers and no avenues to challenge him.
    Who the hell is "we" there Sybil? I could care less if his views are disputed, you do not like him, etc. Facts are what matters to intelligent people, not feelings and innuendo. Feel to show where he has been proven wrong by all your touchy feely "experts". I will wait. More than likely you will just go off on some other tangent with nothing to back it up.

9. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

prove it? what would that proof look like? I can gather stats and show how far out of mainstream Dersh is , but you must be aware of that. It is not a secret. here is an example. https://www.lawfareblog.com/alan-der...t-impeachments
    I know what happened. You have only read pro Trump, righty information. That is why you are lost again.
    Did you read your own link? Obviously not. Just grabbed the first thing you could google hoping you did not look too stupid. You did. There is nothing in that article that proved him wrong at all. Nothing. Just someones opinion. I can see why you would gravitate to that.

10. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

We are not saying he is not honest in his beliefs of an imperial presidency. Just that he is wrong and very vocal. Dersh is an outlier in his views of presidential powers. He often shocks constitutional scholars with his viewpoints. He thinks the president is above the law. Not only are his views disputed, but if he got his way America would be a different country with a president having despotic powers and no avenues to challenge him.
    That appears to be how Trump sees himself.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

11. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    Did you read your own link? Obviously not. Just grabbed the first thing you could google hoping you did not look too stupid. You did. There is nothing in that article that proved him wrong at all. Nothing. Just someones opinion. I can see why you would gravitate to that.
    Can't read either, can you? The article covers Dersh's wrong view of high crimes and misdemeanors
    It talks about his belief that the Nixon impeachment was wrong.
    He says if Trump does not agree with the impeachment, he can just ignore it. I bet you don't know Trump has discussed that. He got that from Dersh.
    Try reading it again.

12. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Dershowitz, O.J. Simpson & Loony Toons Uncle Joe Biden, a dream team made in heaven!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Robo For This Post:

14. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,545 Times in 14,029 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,451 Times in 1,370 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    So all of a sudden you liberals .... care what the Jew thinks ?????
    uh uneducated goyim, the majority of us Jews are liberal and leftists, we never voted for repukes

Jewish Voting Record in U.S. Presidential Elections

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...tial-elections
    Last edited by Guno צְבִי; 06-17-2019 at 07:52 AM.
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

15. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    uh uneducated goyim, the majority of us Jews are liberal and leftists, we never voted for repukes

Jewish Voting Record in U.S. Presidential Elections

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...tial-elections
    Time to wake up !

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Loving91390 For This Post:

17. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,771 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post

Former Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz said he would vote for former Vice President Joe Biden over President Trump in a hypothetical 2020 match-up.

“I’m a strong supporter of Joe Biden. I like Joe Biden. I’ve liked him for a long time, and I could enthusiastically support Joe Biden,” Dershowitz said during a radio interview with Dan Abrams on his Sirius XM radio show.

“Over Donald Trump?” Abrams asked.

“Over Donald Trump, yeah,” Dershowitz replied.

Dershowitz, a contributor to The Hill, has shared in previous interviews that he supported Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton in 2016.

He said Thursday that while he would support Biden, he could not see himself backing Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), who has consistently polled in second place behind front-runner Biden.

“If Bernie Sanders is nominated, that would present a real dilemma for me,” Dershowitz said. “I don’t think under any circumstances I could vote for a man who went to England and campaigned for a bigot and anti-Semite like Jeremy Corbyn. I don’t think I could do it. I couldn’t pull that lever.”

Dershowitz has consistently argued since 2017 that a special counsel should not have been appointed to investigate alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

In recent weeks, he has defended the president against Democratic calls for impeachment, saying this week on Fox News that allegations against Trump do not meet criteria for impeachment.

He insisted that he would have argued the same if Clinton were president.

"I stand up for civil liberties no matter who the president is," Dershowitz told Fox News host Sean Hannity.

"If Hillary Clinton had been elected president and they were trying to impeach her, I would've written a book called 'The Case Against Impeaching Hillary Clinton,’ ” he said.

“Congress can't impeach President Trump. The Constitution provides criteria for impeachment; treason, bribery, high crimes and misdemeanors."
    Dershowitz is still a pervert. He needs to go away and take Uncle Ghouliani with him.

18. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Dershowitz is still a pervert. He needs to go away and take Uncle Ghouliani with him.
    He is rich so he can do what he wants. This is America.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

Phantasmal (06-17-2019)

20. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Can't read either, can you? The article covers Dersh's wrong view of high crimes and misdemeanors
    It talks about his belief that the Nixon impeachment was wrong.
    He says if Trump does not agree with the impeachment, he can just ignore it. I bet you don't know Trump has discussed that. He got that from Dersh.
    Try reading it again.
    Still digging your own hole. Still no facts. Just googled the first thing you found and, as stated, are wrong. Seriously, find someone of your obvious lower intelligence to talk with. Plenty on here.

21. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    silly demmycunt......national polls are meaningless.....they count the second 6.5 million Californians as if their votes weren't meaningless.......don't waste your time looking at anything besides state-by-state polls.......
    They included state by state, That is what pissed off Daffy. He is way behind in Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan and other rust belt states. You really do post without a scrap of knowledge, don't you?

22. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Dershowitz says he could 'enthusiastically' vote for Biden over Trump
    So what? Biden has to win the DNC nomination. Right now, that is a prediction I am unwilling to make.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.