Members banned from this thread: Legion, Truth Detector, MAGA MAN, CFM and Sailor

Thread: Jesus drowns 78 y/o grandmother & matriarch of famous Duggar TV family

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Default Jesus drowns 78 y/o grandmother & matriarch of famous Duggar TV family

Jesus drowns 78 y/o grandmother & matriarch of famous Duggar TV family with 19 kids

For those of you who may have never heard of them, the Duggar Family was started by a married couple who are trying (if they haven't already) to set the world record for pumping out babies. I think the current count is 19 children.

Anyway, there were apparently a couple of exploitative money grabs disguised as reality TV shows, the most recent one called "Counting On", of which the late grandma Duggar was the star and which she used as a platform from which to pontificate about, among other things, her love for Jesus and her Christian beliefs.

All while making a nice buck, of course.

Well, apparently Jesus wasn't a fan of the show, because in spite of all her worshipping and church going and praising Jesus and talking Him up to anybody and everybody who would listen... Sunday afternoon he drowned her.

Grandma Mary Duggar’s cause of death has been revealed.

The Counting On family matriarch died of an accidental drowning in a swimming pool, Washington County Coroner Roger W. Morris confirmed to PEOPLE on Wednesday. According to Morris, she slipped. She was 78.

On Wednesday, Radar Online reported that a 911 call was made on Sunday for a “possible drowning” at Mary’s home in Springdale, Arkansas. According to the outlet, the call came in at 4:37 p.m. and emergency assistance was requested.

“Call came in of a possible drowning at [address redacted]..that’s [address redacted]. Big house in the back … older woman, 14 echo — unconscious. Medics are responding,” the dispatcher reportedly said in the call obtained by the outlet.

News of Mary’s passing was first shared by the Duggars on their official Facebook page Sunday afternoon, where the “feisty” and “incredible” County On star was remembered by her famous family in a tribute post.
    From the Duggar Family Facebook page:

“We are so sad to share that Grandma Duggar (Mary) passed away Sunday afternoon, June 9th, 2019. Mary Lester Duggar grew up in Farmington, Arkansas and was married almost 50 years to J.L. (Jimmy Lee) Duggar who preceded her in death,” the post began. “Mary found great joy in sharing her love for Jesus and her own story of how at age 15 she asked Christ to forgive her for her sins. It was at that time she committed the rest of her life to live for Him, a commitment she kept with devotion.”

“Grandma Mary Duggar has been on the TLC shows,*19 Kids & Counting*and* Counting On with her family for over 15 years. She is greatly loved and will be missed so very much! She lived a tremendous life as a follower of Christ, a wife, a devoted mother, a loving mother-in-law, and a much-loved grandmother.”

“She was a feisty, incredible woman who always took the time to talk about Jesus with everyone she knew! I know she was ready to check outta here and get her new body in heaven before the old one started giving her too much trouble! We miss you so much!!”

“On her last morning spent here on earth I drove Grandma to church where she worshiped her Savior. Later that afternoon, she went to meet Him face to face! I’d say that’s probably how she would’ve chosen to finish out the day if she got to pick.”
    Well of course, if she had her pick, it would be to drown in the family pool after returning home form church. Right.

Well, thanks a ton, Jesus!!! I guess all that boot-licking sycophancy was for nothing.

https://people.com/tv/counting-on-gr...-drowning/amp/

RIP grandma Duggar.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Groan At Nomad For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (06-13-2019), MAGA MAN (06-12-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Awwwwwww..... poor ol' Dark Stool.

I made him groan....

C'MON MAN!!!!

4. The Following User Groans At Nomad For This Awful Post:

MAGA MAN (06-12-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Jesus drowns 78 y/o grandmother & matriarch of famous Duggar TV family with 19 kids

For those of you who may have never heard of them, the Duggar Family was started by a married couple who are trying (if they haven't already) to set the world record for pumping out babies. I think the current count is 19 children.

Anyway, there were apparently a couple of exploitative money grabs disguised as reality TV shows, the most recent one called "Counting On", of which the late grandma Duggar was the star and which she used as a platform from which to pontificate about, among other things, her love for Jesus and her Christian beliefs.

Well, apparently Jesus wasn't a fan of the show, because in spite of all her worshipping and church going and praising Jesus and talking Him up to anybody and everybody who would listen... Sunday afternoon he drowned her.

Well of course, if she had her pick, it would be to drown in the family pool after returning home form church. Right.

Well, thanks a ton, Jesus!!! I guess all that boot-licking sycophancy was for nothing.

RIP grandma Duggar.
    Care to show how "Jesus" drowned her or do you really have nothing but your stupidity to support you??

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post

RIP grandma Duggar.
    Ocean going cunt goes sailing!!

7. The Following User Groans At cancel2 2022 For This Awful Post:

Nomad (06-13-2019)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

78. That's not bad.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Care to show how "Jesus" drowned her or do you really have nothing but your stupidity to support you??

Well, according to rwnj Bible thumping fundie goofballs, Jeebus is the cause and reason for everything that happens in the world, which is why every time their favorite sports team scores points or wins a game, they make a big show out of publicly giving Him all the credit, etc, etc, etc.

So when things go the opposite way and don't work out so great, is it not logical using Christians' own logic, to also give Jeebus the credit? Or did Jeebus, who's supposed to be perfect, drop the ball and fail?

Because it can only be one of the two things. He either drowned her or he allowed her to drown because he wasn't paying attention or some other force, like maybe....

....was quicker or more powerful than Him.

So, which was it?
    C'MON MAN!!!!