Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: AMAZON - - LEAVE

1. #316 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,298 Times in 27,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    He stalked me on the previous boards for six years. He wants to forget that ever happened but I won't forget. He can dish it out but he sure as heck can't take it.
    Not surprised in the least. His obsessions and creepy sexual harassment are fully out in the open and part of the public record.
    Lot of projection on this board, and there always has been.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (07-06-2019)

3. #317 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    You need to get a handle on your INCEL-fueled fantasies - I do not have secret powers over women that force them to be infatuated with me.

The women here are perfectly capable of using their own judgement, deciding who they want to be friends with, and they are perfectly capable of judging the character of other posters.

I have friends here of both genders, and I do not have magical powers over anyone. I stick up for my friends, and they stick up for me – which is probably a foreign concept to a rightwing sociopath. Owl has my respect, and there is exactly nothing that a righwing INCEL can say that will ever change it.

Wrapping up, it is not my fault that multiple real, actual women have explicitly testified to your stalking and your sexual harassment.
    He's a grandad ffs, so hardly an incel.

4. #318 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

You need to get a handle on your INCEL-fueled fantasies - I do not have secret powers over women that force them to be infatuated with me.

The women here are perfectly capable of using their own judgement, deciding who they want to be friends with, and they are perfectly capable of judging the character of other posters.

I have friends here of both genders, and I do not have magical powers over anyone. I stick up for my friends, and they stick up for me – which is probably a foreign concept to a rightwing sociopath. Owl has my respect, and there is exactly nothing that a righwing INCEL can say that will ever change it.

Wrapping up, it is not my fault that multiple real, actual women have explicitly testified to your stalking and your sexual harassment.
    It a common symptom of haters. They have unreasonable ill towards those others are drawn to. I got the same crap on Amazon, and still get it here from some.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

Cypress (07-06-2019), ThatOwlWoman (07-06-2019)

6. #319 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Did I say that YOU had some kind of "secret power"; but you want to suggest I get a handle on things!! LOL

I thoroughly enjoy how a confirmed internet stalker wants to use the word "INCEL" as a way to divert from your own behavior.

Just keep on denying it, CREEPY CYPRESS, and I'm sure it will help you sleep at night.

NOW, don't you have a band wagon to drive??

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

7. #320 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Good Morning
    Morning.

8. #321 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

He stalked me on the previous boards for six years. He wants to forget that ever happened but I won't forget. He can dish it out but he sure as heck can't take it.
    And yet; you're the one who is so triggered, that you HAVE to keep it going.

9. #322 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    USF did?
    YEP and I also rob banks, jack cars, blow up buildings, etc.

I'M A VERY BAD MAN.

10. #323 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Are you still upset; just because I wouldn't have phone sex with you.

11. #324 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    Can't say I'm surprised. I thought he might be a control freak a while back when he was telling me what to post.
    You are the most gullible person, that has ever posted on JPP; because you'll fall for anything and everything and then climb on for the ride.

12. #325 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Not surprised in the least. His obsessions and creepy sexual harassment are fully out in the open and part of the public record.
    Lot of projection on this board, and there always has been.
    And now you have the audacity to talk about anyone's "supposed" behavior, when you're the one who's the creepy sexual harassment internet stalker!!

13. #326 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    It a common symptom of haters. They have unreasonable ill towards those others are drawn to. I got the same crap on Amazon, and still get it here from some.
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, THE IRONY!!

THE IRONY I TELL YOU!!

14. #327 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,560 Times in 52,766 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yep. You have your own little group of special losers who tag after you, hang on your every post, and never miss a chance to mock you for things that you had no choice in.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Jade Dragon (07-07-2019)

16. #328 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Yep. You have your own little group of special losers who tag after you, hang on your every post, and never miss a chance to mock you for things that you had no choice in.
    OMG, THE IRONY!!

17. #329 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

WTF you talking about, Mr Fussy Britches? Thanks for proving you don't pay attention to things very well, and just make it up as you go along. I've been the one in the middle trying to referee this stuff. Apparently you ignore all the shit I've given Mason, for his part. I tried to convince Life is Golden from the start, but Top ended up doing it for me after awhile. Mason has his issues, but to the degree you are ignoring Tops part, is riddled with your own personal disdains. It's making you a biased crybaby hack. Suck it up, and work on some social skills.
    How many times have you sided with TOP? According to you, TOP is the guilty party 100% of the time. Jade, you are full of shit. You are a self-absorbed troll. You are an undisputed narcissist and a massive hypocrite. Now whine about your mental illnesses. This is where you whine about me picking on you because you are mentally ill.

So tell us, referee; when have you EVER sided with TOP? Then shut the fuck up. Btw, who needs to learn social skills more than you? When it comes to those, compared to you, CFM is Emily Post.

Naturally, Owl and Mason, have thanked your stupid post.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Controlled Opposition For This Post:

TOP (07-07-2019)

19. #330 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Referee? LOL!! Bullshit. A ref can't take sides and you're extremely biased, that, and your pathetic carcass didn't come in until long after the feud started.
    As for the "biased crybaby hack" shit, your hypocrisy is strong, in that reading most of your posts, you avoid the subject matter and troll the OP.
    I'd say you're the one who needs to "work on some social skills," but then, when you have no starting point, it's quite difficult to learn.
    Damn! I replied to Bigfoot before I read the above.