Thread: AMAZON - - LEAVE

1. #361 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I saw a statement about a topic of interest. This being a forum, and me being a person on the forum, I decided to respond to the statement. If this bothers you, don't make statements. Problem solved! lol
    Don't make statements? You are Owl-shit crazy!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Controlled Opposition For This Post:

TOP (07-07-2019)

3. #362 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 Times in 9,273 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    Then why have you been lying for so many years? You have repeatedly posted the lie that it costs $50.00 in Amazon merchandise to get a forum account. Either way, you got Owl to help you gaslight TOP by forging posts. Each of you has admitted to it.
    It did cost $50 to post,that's why Top came to me for help!
    She was smart enough to know,I wasn't paying $50 for all my sock army!That I knew the trick to get on free.
    Bottom line,Top asked for help.
    I helped her.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

4. #363 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You and Owl seem to not notice a lack of question marks. Those were statements, not questions. Do you have your GED?
    Deflection
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.

5. #364 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Then why have you been lying for so many years? You have repeatedly posted the lie that it costs $50.00 in Amazon merchandise to get a forum account. Either way, you got Owl to help you gaslight TOP by forging posts. Each of you has admitted to it.
    I can see why conspiracy theories fascinate you so. You have a unique ability to twist what is said into what you want it to say. Let's begin again, shall we? I just LOVE this story of betrayal, redemption, humiliation, and hilarity!!! lol

1. At the time the Lilly W. account was created, Amazon required a $5 purchase in order to create an account able to post reviews or in customer discussions. However, there was a work-around to that requirement. A customer only had to "buy" a free e-book or download a free .mp4 to create an account. The customer could post, but had to enter stuff into one of those captcha thingies.

2. Toxic had been banned multiple times, and had no idea of the work-around and no more money for a new account. She begged Mason to give her one of his sock accounts. He sent me the emails they exchanged. She BEGGED.

3. Mason went to their local library (so as not to have the same IP) and created an account that he then sent the log-in info for to Toxic. It was called "Lilly W." He felt sorry for her, as does everyone who falls for her Mother Superior of the Holy Order of Me-So-Victimized act.

4. Toxic used the Lilly W. account for 2-3 weeks. She claimed on Amazon that it was really *MY* account that I had magically made for Mason, and that he stabbed me in the back by giving it to her because he loved her better, or something shit. Now if this was true, I would have had possession of the original creation info and would have canceled it right then and there, shutting out the stupid bitch from posting. Wouldn't you?

5. Toxic also used the account to stab Mason in the back numerous times, mocking him for being stupid, gullible, and other crap.

6. Mason PMd me, angry about all this. He told me the story of the creation of the Lilly W. account. I told him: "give me the log-in info and I'll fix that little red wagon." So he did. I logged out as me and in as Lilly W. I changed the p/w so Toxic no longer had access to it. Then I went back and changed some of her nastier posts to sweetness and light. OMG, the Apocalypse that ensued the next morning when her claws dragged across the carpet to the aging Mac, and she discovered what had happened!

7. Eventually, after a month or so, Amazon finally listened to her whining and banned the Lilly W. account from posting. But the story shall live on in infamy.

8. Toxic went w/o a posting account for another week or two, then a couple ppl posted instructions on the forum on how to create the free posting account work-around. The Toxic Sock Army was born! It promptly marched into battle with the Mason Sock Army, while in neighboring Katrinastan, the Jack Sock Army watched and waited for its turn to divide the spoils of battle.

Good times, good times. lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Life is Golden (07-06-2019)

7. #365 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MASON View Post
    She was smart enough to know,I wasn't paying $50 for all my sock army!That I knew the trick to get on free.
    I helped her.
    It was $5 at that time; they changed it to $50 afterwards.

8. #366 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

I can see why conspiracy theories fascinate you so. You have a unique ability to twist what is said into what you want it to say. Let's begin again, shall we? I just LOVE this story of betrayal, redemption, humiliation, and hilarity!!! lol

1. At the time the Lilly W. account was created, Amazon required a $5 purchase in order to create an account able to post reviews or in customer discussions. However, there was a work-around to that requirement. A customer only had to "buy" a free e-book or download a free .mp4 to create an account. The customer could post, but had to enter stuff into one of those captcha thingies.

2. Toxic had been banned multiple times, and had no idea of the work-around and no more money for a new account. She begged Mason to give her one of his sock accounts. He sent me the emails they exchanged. She BEGGED.

3. Mason went to their local library (so as not to have the same IP) and created an account that he then sent the log-in info for to Toxic. It was called "Lilly W." He felt sorry for her, as does everyone who falls for her Mother Superior of the Holy Order of Me-So-Victimized act.

4. Toxic used the Lilly W. account for 2-3 weeks. She claimed on Amazon that it was really *MY* account that I had magically made for Mason, and that he stabbed me in the back by giving it to her because he loved her better, or something shit. Now if this was true, I would have had possession of the original creation info and would have canceled it right then and there, shutting out the stupid bitch from posting. Wouldn't you?

5. Toxic also used the account to stab Mason in the back numerous times, mocking him for being stupid, gullible, and other crap.

6. Mason PMd me, angry about all this. He told me the story of the creation of the Lilly W. account. I told him: "give me the log-in info and I'll fix that little red wagon." So he did. I logged out as me and in as Lilly W. I changed the p/w so Toxic no longer had access to it. Then I went back and changed some of her nastier posts to sweetness and light. OMG, the Apocalypse that ensued the next morning when her claws dragged across the carpet to the aging Mac, and she discovered what had happened!

7. Eventually, after a month or so, Amazon finally listened to her whining and banned the Lilly W. account from posting. But the story shall live on in infamy.

8. Toxic went w/o a posting account for another week or two, then a couple ppl posted instructions on the forum on how to create the free posting account work-around. The Toxic Sock Army was born! It promptly marched into battle with the Mason Sock Army, while in neighboring Katrinastan, the Jack Sock Army watched and waited for its turn to divide the spoils of battle.

Good times, good times. lol
    You and Mason appear to be the only one's who give a rat's ass and it's obvious that the two of you are going to continue this vendetta, until the MOD's get tired of your shit and either ban you or put you on Forced Ignore.

You two keep "pointing out" how low you feel Top is and yet; by your standards, you're right there with her.

Personally, I hope Grind bans both you and Mason

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (07-06-2019), TOP (07-07-2019)

10. #367 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Personally, I hope Grind bans both you and Mason
    BEG him to! Do it!

Your dog called. He needs water and some attention. Oh, and there's a scorpion in his food bowl.

11. #368 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

BEG him to! Do it!

Your dog called. He needs water and some attention. Oh, and there's a scorpion in his food bowl.
    I won't have to "beg" him; because if you and Mason continue he'll probably give you a warning to stop and when neither of you do, he'll just ban both of you.

Your bitch called, Go give Mason some head and swallow this time.

12. #369 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Too bad that you came along without understanding that it is a long-running feud. Perhaps you believe that TOP should leave the forum or at least back down from a group of forum gangbangers.
    Yes indeed, you are correct. That was my mistake and I own it.

Not sure what you mean with the rest of your post. I didn't suggest anyone leave the forum. But claiming to be a victim and perpetually pursuing those she claims are stalking her makes no sense. Why is she compelled to goad and antagonize her detractors on a daily basis instead of dropping it?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (07-07-2019)

14. #370 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    Yes indeed, you are correct. That was my mistake and I own it.

Not sure what you mean with the rest of your post. I didn't suggest anyone leave the forum. But claiming to be a victim and perpetually pursuing those she claims are stalking her makes no sense. Why is she compelled to goad and antagonize her detractors on a daily basis instead of dropping it?
    Are you also questioning as to why Mason and Owl feel compelled to goad and antagonize Top, on a daily basis, instead of dropping it or are they now "victims"??

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

16. #371 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,246 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 483 Times in 453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    You and a few others keep saying this; but I haven't seen LIG say it.

I wonder why that is??
    When I first witnessed the Amazon battles here, I wasn't around often and from the few things I'd read, I wrongly assumed Top was a victim being bullied. So I started the TDS thread.

The more time I spent reading the threads and paying attention, I saw barbs and antagonism were on both sides. I noticed Top did like to goad from afar, one thing was quoting my OP in that thread over and over on a daily basis.

IMO, a "victim" would be apathetic or remove themselves completely from the situation, not throw fuel on the fire. Doesn't that make sense? That's when I realized I had gotten myself involved with something I knew nothing about. I PM'd Owl and asked for her side of the story, she didn't approach me. I had no business being involved in it any more than you do.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Life is Golden For This Post:

18. #372 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

When I first witnessed the Amazon battles here, I wasn't around often and from the few things I'd read, I wrongly assumed Top was a victim being bullied. So I started the TDS thread.

The more time I spent reading the threads and paying attention, I saw barbs and antagonism were on both sides. I noticed Top did like to goad from afar, one thing was quoting my OP in that thread over and over on a daily basis.

IMO, a "victim" would be apathetic or remove themselves completely from the situation, not throw fuel on the fire. Doesn't that make sense? That's when I realized I had gotten myself involved with something I knew nothing about. I PM'd Owl and asked for her side of the story, she didn't approach me. I had no business being involved in it any more than you do.
    One of the give aways,of Tops game is someone shits all over her.
    And she proudly repost it.
    Humiliation,she loves it.
    Ignore her,and she will goad ,attack anything to keep things going!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

20. #373 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

For some reason, you failed to respond to the post just before yours; but I'll reiterate it for you:

Are you also questioning as to why Mason and Owl feel compelled to goad and antagonize Top, on a daily basis, instead of dropping it or are they now "victims"??

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

22. #374 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I helped her.
    I will tell you what! You say it cost you $50 and Owl says $5, so, if you PM me, I will mail $25 to you.

23. #375 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Deflection
    The deflection is yours.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Controlled Opposition For This Post:

TOP (07-07-2019)