Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Michigan Mosque leader says 'wife beating' is a way to remind a woman she 'misbehaved

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    A clip unveiled by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) this week shows Michigan-based Shiite Imam Bassem al-Sheraa “educating” students on the role of “wife-beating.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-...she-misbehaved

This is not in Iran SA etc

This is a Muslim Mosque leader here in America!

Where are Omar, Tlaib, Keith Ellison, Andre Carson, Linda Sarsour, etal….to help CELEBRATE the WONDER THAT IS ISLAM!!!????
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    I'd like to know why the way some Muslims treat women is supposed to be a liberal woman thing. If woman are getting abused and beaten it's a criminal matter and a humanitarian thing. Liberal women can push for equal pay, good jobs and equal rights for all women. Everybody should be against mistreatment of another person, not just liberal women.
    We cons wonder why liberal men/women never speak out against Islam misbehavior. Why they always get a "free pass." To beat women, and murder gays. Why are you all not more outraged? You go ape shit when Mike Pence doesn't share a table with a women, but silent on Muslimes.

I know the answer. They are brown, and on top of the victimhood intersection scale. That makes them infallible in the twisted liberal logic.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish For This Post:

tinfoil (06-16-2019)

4. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    We cons wonder why liberal men/women never speak out against Islam misbehavior. Why they always get a "free pass." To beat women, and murder gays. Why are you all not more outraged? You go ape shit when Mike Pence doesn't share a table with a women, but silent on Muslimes.

I know the answer. They are brown, and on top of the victimhood intersection scale. That makes them infallible in the twisted liberal logic.
    They serve the judeo globohomo agenga whether they understand it or not. Useful idiots or agents of destruction. Take your pick

5. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    I condemn any religious practice that treats women like second-class citizens who are men's chattels, and who are supposed to be subservient to men.

I condemn the practice of "beating" a woman with a twig the size of a toothbrush, not because it's harsh and painful but because it's degradation by arrogant men.

Have you ever condemned a single man who treats women badly because of religion, or do you just condemn the religion?
    LOL now call me a bigot if I criticize mussies!

6. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,186 Times in 25,721 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

You're not being honest here. What are you reading that makes you believe liberals don't speak out against Muslim crimes? Any human being with an ounce of humanity is against beating women and murdering gays.

Let me be frank here. What I see is RWs condemning every Muslim on earth for the crimes of the minority. I see RW bigotry and selective outrage when it comes to crimes by anybody except the WASP majority. I see people like you using the term "Muslimes" as a pejorative for all members of the religion. I see the made-up term "victimhood scale" as an excuse RWs use to confer legitimacy on their biases. I never see RWs take the side of Muslims in anything, no matter how obvious it is that the Muslim was in the right and the "other" was in the wrong.

I think it will be a cold day in hell before RWs ever stop referring to non-white, non-Christian people by insulting terms and blaming all the problems of the world on them.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

7. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

HHHhhmmm I think that is a great question, & asked just like that straight out(although it is probably well worthy of a thread of it's own)..

IMHO I think part of that problem is ppl shouting past each other & the criticism of Islam &/or Muslims & Christianity being often wrapped in bigotry, stereotyping, hate, racism & ignorance etc..

& then you conflate all that w/ a healthy dose of hypocrisy & "houston, we have a problem".. Although not a unique one..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."