1. #361 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,033 Times in 14,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    He’s generally right—just annoying lol.
    There it is!
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

2. #362 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    LMAO...so you simply continue to lie? Mueller stated clearly that there was not evidence enough to indict anyone in the Trump campaign for conspiracy/coordination with Russia. Yet you continue to lie and say there was?

Again, you seem to think because they wait to indict that somehow makes POTUS above the law. How? He gets prosecuted for breaking the law. So he is this not above the law. The process is delayed, not removed.

The investigation went on for 2 years. Trump whining about shit didn't equate to stopping or interfering with the investigation.
    You REALLY need to read the report.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

3. #363 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    None of the above addresses my comments
    Of course it does. You defend all Fox News conspiracy posters here by denying that they watch Fox. I've already proven that Omar's entire portfolio is derived from Hannity.

I then pointed out ( again ) that nobody is asking why Mueller didn't indict. It's Barr that would indict, but he works as POTUS' personal attorney.

So POTUS is above the law. When he's fired in '20, he won't be POTUS, and will then be prosecuted.

4. #364 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    I've seen Turley before. He doesn't engage in the conspiracy theories that you thrive on. Solomon/Carter are delusional cohorts, who appear on Hannity regularly. So you are offering Hannity talking points every day.
    The ‘conspiracy theory’ is being investigated but if it makes you feel better you can continue to call it that.

Turley is the best of the bunch though. If I parrot anyone it’s him. Oh, and he has caused me to be right lol.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Earl (06-16-2019)

6. #365 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The ‘conspiracy theory’ is being investigated but if it makes you feel better you can continue to call it that.

Turley is the best of the bunch though. If I parrot anyone it’s him. Oh, and he has caused me to be right lol.
    He's wrong about Congress' ability to see the entire Mueller report. So that makes you wrong. Just because Hannity keeps repeating lies, doesn't make you 'right'. It makes you sound like Hannity.

7. The Following User Groans At Althea For This Awful Post:

Earl (06-16-2019)

8. #366 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,673 Times in 17,931 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Friday, June 14, 2019

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-seven percent (47%) disapprove."

"The majority of American voters oppose impeachment, according to the latest Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll survey.

Of the 1,295 registered voters polled, only 37 percent support impeaching and removing President Trump from office. While 43 percent favor “no action."

"but only 36 percent of independents are in favor."

This is why Nervous Nancy won't go the impeachment route.

Nervous Nancy knows that there would be a political defeat in 2020 of Biblical proportions.

9. #367 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    He's wrong about Congress' ability to see the entire Mueller report. So that makes you wrong. Just because Hannity keeps repeating lies, doesn't make you 'right'. It makes you sound like Hannity.
    I’m starting to get the idea you watch more of Hannity than I do.

Turley is an expert witness that testifies before Congress and you’re...what lol?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Earl (06-16-2019)

11. #368 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I’m starting to get the idea you watch more of Hannity than I do.

Turley is an expert witness that testifies before Congress and you’re...what lol?
    Turley is wrong. Lots of people who testify before Congress are wrong. Or lying. I don't watch Hannity. I get a laugh out of the snippets of him on other channels. He's the president's top adviser, which is why you sound as deluded as trump does.

12. #369 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Friday, June 14, 2019

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-seven percent (47%) disapprove."

"The majority of American voters oppose impeachment, according to the latest Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll survey.

Of the 1,295 registered voters polled, only 37 percent support impeaching and removing President Trump from office. While 43 percent favor “no action."

"but only 36 percent of independents are in favor."

This is why Nervous Nancy won't go the impeachment route.

Nervous Nancy knows that there would be a political defeat in 2020 of Biblical proportions.
    Nervous Nancy. I wondered who would repeat that childish Trump name.Trump is the worlds oldest teenager relying on name calling and insults. It is ill-becoming for an adult an atrocity for a president.
    Pelosi is an adult who does politics by the numbers. She tallies votes and cajoles representatives to back her side. She is an adult and is very good at her job. That is why the reds pushed so hard to get someone else, anyone else as speaker when the Dems trounced the Reds in the midterms.
    She knows the red Senate would not support impeachment if Trump was caught blowing Putin in the Oval Office. It could happen.
    The problem is many see impeachment as a duty for the house regardless of how the intransient rightys will not go along. That is Warren,s position.