Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Fox News says Mueller report did NOT clear Trump

1. #346 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,219 Times in 3,171 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 239 Times in 227 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    That's just silly. POTUS cannot be indicted when the Justice Dept. is his personal law firm. POTUS is above the law. Just ask Barr.

Mueller was clear. The campaign conspired with Russia, but POTUS is above the law. Obstruction was clear, and he will face prosecution for same in '21.
    Now you are blatantly lying. Mueller said there was not enough evidence to indict any member of the Trump campaign with conspiring with Russia. Period.

Again he is not above the law. The indictment is delayed... It doesn't go away. He still gets punished. Period.

No, obstruction was not clear which is why Mueller didn't reach a conclusion. Period.

2. #347 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,289 Times in 10,487 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,908 Times in 4,224 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    Now you are blatantly lying. Mueller said there was not enough evidence to indict any member of the Trump campaign with conspiring with Russia. Period.

Again he is not above the law. The indictment is delayed... It doesn't go away. He still gets punished. Period.

No, obstruction was not clear which is why Mueller didn't reach a conclusion. Period.
    LIAR

FACTUAL RESULTS OF THE OBSTRUCTION INVESTIGATION”

A. The Campaign's Response to Reports About Russian Support for Trump
    B. The President's Conduct Concerning the Investigation of Michael Flynn
    C. The President's Reaction to Public Confirmation of the FBl's Russia Investigation
    D. Events Leading Up To and Surrounding the Termination of FBI Director Corney
    E. The President's Efforts to Remove the Special Counsel
    F. The President's Efforts to Curtail the Special Counsel Investigation
    H. The President's Further Efforts to Have the Attorney General Take Over the Investigation
    I. The President Orders McGahn to Deny that the President Tried to Fire the Special Counsel
    J. The President's Conduct Towards Flynn, Manafort,
    K. The President's Conduct Involving Michael Cohen

3. #348 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Because he relies on Faux News conspiracy theories for his 'facts'.
    The standard stupidity of the left. Pretend someone watches Fox.

Again for the morons...a prosecutor's job is not to exonerate or prove innocence. It is to determine if there is enough evidence to indict and press charges.

Why are you all so stupid? Do you not understand how our Justice system works?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Superfreak For This Post:

Darth Omar (06-15-2019), Earl (06-15-2019)

5. #349 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Again for the morons...a prosecutor's job is not to exonerate or prove innocence. It is to determine if there is enough evidence to indict and press charges.

One more time, illiterate asswipe.

With Trump, Mueller was never in a prosecutorial role.

How many times does that have to be explained to you, idiot?

6. #350 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,608 Times in 10,570 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Chicken View Post
    A prosecutor doesn’t exonerate. He either finds enough evidence to charge someone or he doesn’t
    Yeah, but they are banking on the ignorance of the masses. If they say something often enough some people will believe it and think it is true.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

Earl (06-15-2019)

8. #351 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    Yeah, but they are banking on the ignorance of the masses. If they say something often enough some people will believe it and think it is true.
    The ignorance of the masses is compromised of everyone that actually believes Trump.

9. The Following User Groans At domer76 For This Awful Post:

Earl (06-15-2019)

10. #352 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,608 Times in 10,570 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    The ignorance of the masses is compromised of everyone that actually believes Trump.
    The ignorance of the masses is comprised of anyone that actually believes Trump is the embodiment of Good or Evil. So you were almost right.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

Earl (06-15-2019)

12. #353 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,013 Times in 14,512 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Of course there was. I believe there was a question as to whether or not they acted to seek out the information, or if it was delivered to them on a silver platter. Obstruction by all players (except those who took a plea) was the reason Mueller made the comment about evidence. He left it to Congress to punish all who lied.

Which means POTUS is above the law. If he gets re elected, SO Limitations kicks in. But...it's good to see that you finally admit that anyone but POTUS would have been indicted.
    Incorrect
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

13. #354 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Your klan is the group that keeps referring to Mueller's refusal to indict. Speak with them.

There's no reason to pretend that Omar watches Fox. His posts are direct quotes from Hannity.

This justice system works to protect POTUS, unlike any other since Nixon
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

14. #355 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Your klan is the group that keeps referring to Mueller's refusal to indict. Speak with them.

There's no reason to pretend that Omar watches Fox. His posts are direct quotes from Hannity.

If you need to know, the extent of Omar’s Fox watching is a bit of the Five at Five [I am a Greg Gutfeld fan—and for the legs on the end—I am a cis-gendered male lol] but practically never all of it. I’ll watch some of Tucker if I’m able to catch it. And you won’t believe this, but Hannity is too much for me. When I do tune it it’s more for his guests than him.

My sources for this issue are Andrew McCarthy, Jonathan Turley, Solomon from The Hill, Sara Carter and some others. The have been consistently *right* about this issue from the get-go.

Try following them—you won’t be wrong so much.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Earl (06-15-2019)

16. #356 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    I’ll watch some of Tucker if I’m able to catch it. And you won’t believe this, but Hannity is too much for me
    So loudmouth Hannity is 'too much' for ya, but you love that total piece of shit Cucker

you're a mess goober

17. #357 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Of course there was. I believe there was a question as to whether or not they acted to seek out the information, or if it was delivered to them on a silver platter. Obstruction by all players (except those who took a plea) was the reason Mueller made the comment about evidence. He left it to Congress to punish all who lied.

Which means POTUS is above the law. If he gets re elected, SO Limitations kicks in. But...it's good to see that you finally admit that anyone but POTUS would have been indicted.
    Incorrect
    LMAO...so you simply continue to lie? Mueller stated clearly that there was not evidence enough to indict anyone in the Trump campaign for conspiracy/coordination with Russia. Yet you continue to lie and say there was?

Again, you seem to think because they wait to indict that somehow makes POTUS above the law. How? He gets prosecuted for breaking the law. So he is this not above the law. The process is delayed, not removed.

The investigation went on for 2 years. Trump whining about shit didn't equate to stopping or interfering with the investigation.

18. #358 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

None of the above addresses my comments

19. #359 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    So loudmouth Hannity is 'too much' for ya, but you love that total piece of shit Cucker

you're a mess goober
    He’s generally right—just annoying lol.

Don’t you get tired of being wrong?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

20. #360 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    If you need to know, the extent of Omar’s Fox watching is a bit of the Five at Five [I am a Greg Gutfeld fan—and for the legs on the end—I am a cis-gendered male lol] but practically never all of it. I’ll watch some of Tucker if I’m able to catch it. And you won’t believe this, but Hannity is too much for me. When I do tune it it’s more for his guests than him.

My sources for this issue are Andrew McCarthy, Jonathan Turley, Solomon from The Hill, Sara Carter and some others. The have been consistently *right* about this issue from the get-go.

Try following them—you won’t be wrong so much.
    I've seen Turley before. He doesn't engage in the conspiracy theories that you thrive on. Solomon/Carter are delusional cohorts, who appear on Hannity regularly. So you are offering Hannity talking points every day.