Thread: Vatican Says Gender Can’t Be Changed

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    That's the course of history. In the future all organized religions will be treated as criminal conspiracies, as they should be.
    I truly am concerned for your mental health PackD. Glad you are in California though.

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Any organized business that proclaims it has received supernatural revelatory ultimate truth in a book is selling a con,

no different than any other snake oil salesman. Every dollar Christianity has ever received as an offering is based upon fraud. To date it's probably
    converted 100 trillion dollars based on a criminal racket. There is no bigger white collar criminal organization than Christianity, and that's setting aside
    all the flat out killing they did.

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Any organized business that proclaims it has received supernatural revelatory ultimate truth in a book is selling a con,

no different than any other snake oil salesman. Every dollar Christianity has ever received as an offering is based upon fraud. To date it's probably
    converted 100 trillion dollars based on a criminal racket. There is no bigger white collar criminal organization than Christianity, and that's setting aside
    all the flat out killing they did.
    What do you think the Muslim total comes out to? How about the Buddhists? Are they even on your radar? You anti Christian asshole.

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Well, Miss Marple, if there are only 0.5 to 0.6% (approx. 1.4 million adults) who commit murders...

The left uses this scam, called incrementalism, to attempt to persuade the citizenry that it's just a few people who do this, don't worry about it. Then they create special laws to protect these deviants. Don't worry about homosexuality being called an alternate lifestyle. We won't teach it to the kiddies in school...then they do, a little at a time.

You can count on this, the next example of incrementalism from the left will be pedophilia. Don't worry, there aren't many of these pedophiles, they don't harm children very much. Don't worry, we won't teach that it is just an alternate lifestyle...
    You're conflating crime with non-crime, Mr. Earl. Transsexuals are not criminals. People have existed at all points on the sexual continuum since the beginning of time. The percentage of non-heterosexuals has always been in the single digits, from what I've read. I've also read that NAMBLA has always had around 1,000 members in its 40 years of existence. I don't believe pedophilia will ever become "normalized"; that's the stuff of conservative fear-mongers.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Miss Marple (for some reason I assume that you are a female but it doesn't matter...male or female), if your little six (6) year old daughter was in the restroom, government or private and a 70 year old man decided to use that same restroom, would you think that was just swell?

Checking out who's in the restaurant bathroom and deciding whether or not they should be there is just as important as a school. A man who was in The Atlanta Tower where I worked was fired for being in the ladies' restrooms.
    Mr. Earl, I've always assumed you're a male based on your comments regarding tu esposa y tu hija, little Earlene. But correct me if I'm wrong.

If a 70-year old man wandered into the women's restroom I'd think he was not paying attention, desperate, or having cognitive issues. You didn't say why the Atlanta man was in the ladies' room so I'm guessing he was a peeping tom.

― Charles Dickens

6. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    The funny thing is plenty of them have probably already peed next to a tranny without knowing and, surprise, society didn't crumble.
    Absolutely. Personally I've never closely examined the people in public restrooms. You go in, do your thing, and leave. Cons like to see problems where they don't exist.

― Charles Dickens

7. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    You said the government was forcing people to use the right pronouns. They're not. However, if you have a government job, you can't be a dick to people based on gender, race, sexuality, age, and so on. This guy lost his job, but he is still free to misgender people. And by the way, the article title is wrong. This guy didn't "accidentally" use the wrong gender. He knew what he was doing and tried to justify it through religion.

No, but the only time that happens is on this board, people assume I'm a male because they can't see me. I understand nobody is purposely doing it to be a dick.
    Firing someone because they won't use an incorrect pronoun they're expected to use is no different than forcing them to do so.

Calling someone the correct pronoun isn't being a dick to them. Expecting to be called something you're not and can never be is.

Oh, so you're just a female cunt, huh?